78 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

New thrad time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=832976

#2 Pinkbug

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:23 AM

Gold!

Sorry I don't have time to post this morning (preschool in nearby town). Will be back asap though,
xx

#3 hussey

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:49 AM

silver

sorry, i don't have time to post properly either!

#4 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

Bronze!

Feeding Butterfly, listening to the excavator ripping up my backyard. That is one massive hole they are digging...

Have a great day everyone!

xx

#5 ~*troops*~

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:30 AM

hey hey!!

as i said on FB congrats paula that is sooo cool original.gif and i really dont care if baby was concieved in my bed Tounge1.gif lol

dons hope jas is ok sad.gif poor lil munchkin. keep me updated k

sorry mamas i am gonna be heaps slack with the personals.

Some of you have hit me up on facies so know whats going on, basically its low grade and isolated but they want it out. i was booked in for the 26th but they changed it to tomorrow which is my bday sad.gif i have a really sh*tty viral chest infection type thing so i doubt its gonna go ahead tho. oh and i popped an ovarian cyst on sunday night :s seriously in desperate need of a new body! i am positive me punishing it at a young age is coming back on me now majorly!

I broke up with W too but thats for another time. im sure some of you would have seen some sh*tty statuses. he was being naughty sad.gif not good timing thats for sure. we are still speaking just and trying to remain friends we are supposed to be going to crusty demons of dirt on saturday night but i dont know whats happening with tomorrow yet.

pretty much just bumming around with the minis and re establishing friendships i gave up when i met W. Ive even been on a date. well it wasnt really just a good mate trying to cheer me up but its still a date right. nice to know im desirable to some.

today wouldve been my 3rd wedding anniversary :s dont even wanna go there thats another head f*ck for me this week. gotta get my emotions in tact before i lose it!

ill pop back in when i can. big loves to you all

#6 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

Oh Troops, sorry things are crappy ATM. I hope your chest clears up and your surgery can go ahead as planned. bbighug.gif I hope things look up for you soon.

xx

Edited by LittleWhiteDove, 10 November 2010 - 12:08 PM.

#7 ~*troops*~

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:35 PM

I got them to change the date. on the 19th now. i know its bad i kinda used being chesty as an excuse ninja.gif

#8 RosieTea

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

Troops - in all seriousness not it wasn't your bed lol.. (Mitchell and I slept in your bed not DH and I ) lol... Thinking of you lovely and only a text away if you need me. xxxxxx

#9 RosieTea

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

Happy birthday Troops original.gif Hope you have a great day xxxx

#10 RosieTea

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hey guys

Can I get your opinion on my pregnancy.. I feel like I am loosing my mind.

LMP 30/09

Tested 4/11 - BFP

Blood test - 12/11 levels 2440

I am assuming at the blood test I was 6 weeks, not sure due to no regular cycle and don't know when I ovulated.

Looking at HCG Chart = I fall between week 5 and 6.

The following chart is a general idea of the level of hcg at various points in early pregnancy:

3 weeks: 5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks: 5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

So now I need to get a dating scan, do you think I should wait till this friday which is a week after my blood test or following thursday which will be 8 weeks since LMP?? I don't know why I am feeling so stressed about it maybe because I thought my levels would have been higher I don't know. I have waves of nausea throughout the day and on and off days of vomitting, no sore breasts but finding it hard to sleep, cranky as all hell and smell aversions to coffee and eggs.

Sorry this is all about me, I just feel like I know I can come and ask you lovely ladies.

xxx Paula

#11 eeyoreangel

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Hi Guys

A quick one from me...

Charlotte is 1 tomorrow - where has that time gone.  We finally have a tooth and some commando crawling but she seems intent on moving by roll rather than crawl!

Rosie - are you still POAS?  Is the line getting darker?  Are your HCG levels increasing?  Don't panic sweet - you will be fine.  I had low counts with both Charlotte and Josh - they say as long as they are doubling then you most likely don't need to be worried.

waves.gif Hi to everyone....

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

#12 RosieTea

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:24 AM

Happy 1st birthday to Charlotte..

Jilly - no not poas. I just thought my levels might have been a bit higher, ms this morning though original.gif

#13 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

Paula try not to worry, everyones levels are different. And that's great news you have ms, well sort of I hope it's not too bad, but definately a good sign.

I'm currently suffering my 2nd bout of gout within a week sad.gif I don't know if it's related but I've also become extremely itchy and I'm now waiting on results of a bile acid and liver function tests.

Open home tonight too, woo hoo sad.gif

#14 Banana Pancakes

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Paula, I would leave the dating scan for as long as possible. I had one with Gemma because I didnt have a period between her and Belle and when I got there the u.s tech told me she was a blighted ovum because they had a sac but couldnt find a heartbeat  nno.gif
It was the worse couple of days of my life! Turns out I was earlier than I thought. But I wouldnt recommend that to anyone. My levels also didnt do what they were supposed to with her but she is certainly here. I can completely understand your stress but like Bec said the morning sickness is s great sign!

Bec, good luck with your results. My Dad gets gout occasionally and it looks so painful.

Jill, birthday photos..... pretty please!!!

Edited by Bananapancakes, 16 November 2010 - 03:37 PM.

#15 eeyoreangel

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

Evening All

For those of you who haven't friended me on FB.... photos here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3051...mp;l=0c85ba5ffd

Will bbl.

Tummy rubs and raspberries to all.

Jill(y)

#16 vetta

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

Hello Everyone

Long time no see!!! Well in here anyway, I see you all on facebook all the time. So do you know who it is yet?

Don't have time to post properly because it took me so long to get this new account set up because I couldn't remember the email address the last one was set up on (I think I left my brain in at the last exam yesterday). So now I have to go organise some lunch for two hungry boys. 3 months holidays now YAY!!! So should have time to come in and chat to you all.

ok so 2 boys at home, just finished exams and 3 months holiday, that should have given you a huge clue to who I am. Even my user name is a give away.
BBL

#17 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

waves.gif Yvette

I see you so often on fb I didn't even realise you didn't post in here much lol.

Congrats on finishing your exams, what a relief it is! I spent the first week after my exams feeling like I was still meant to be doing something.

#18 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Yeah, I'm slow. I'm reading thinking "who the heck is this newbie pretending to know us?" laughing2.gif

just popping in to say hi quickly, I've got a to-do list a mile
long. Two little ones asleep, so time to get stuck in!

xx

#19 biene_maja

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

Hey everyone,

I also have most of you on FB but thought I should have a look what you're all up to.

More new babies I can see... congrats LittleWhiteDove and RosieTea.

Troops - Good Luck for tomorrow & sorry to hear things are not going too well at the moment.

RosieTea - We still haven't managed to catch up.  ohmy.gif My advice would also be to wait until 8 weeks for a dating scan. With my history I've experienced it a few times when they couldn't find a heart beat and I had to come back a week later. And a lot of the time it turns out you worried about nothing. Good Luck.

Waves to everyone!!

#20 RosieTea

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hiya all

Just a quick one, I am sick as a dog, with MS 24 hrs a day

Come into wish Storm all the best today thinking of you sweeties

#21 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thanks Maren! Are you guys looking at heading back o/s soon?

sad.gif Paula, m/s is the pits. Hope you feel better soon.

Troops - how are you feeling today? big hugs to you my dear.

waves.gif & wub.gif to all! I think FB has killed our little group.

Off to do some sewing - making a doll's quilt for a little girl's birthday party tomorrow. Boys will be home in an hour so I'd best get busy.

Have a great weekend everyone

xx

#22 biene_maja

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:39 PM

Stormy - I hope everything went alright yesterday!!!

LittleWhiteDove - We want to have another baby here first (hopefully end of next year) and the plan right now (if we don't change our minds) is to sell everything (house, car, etc) and move over in 2012 or 13.
What are your plans?

RosieTea - Hope MS will get better for you soon.

#23 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

Wow, so many exicting things happening for you! No real plans as yet, it's still more a pie in the sky idea for now. When DH got his Aussie citizenship way back in 88, the rules at the time didn't allow dual c'ship, so he had to renounce the German c'ship, which we are now trying to work out if we can get back alongside the Aussie. If we went, it would probably only be for two years or so, probably around the time frame you are looking at. Can I ask what your c'ship is? Do you have both? What about the girls? If we went, we'd probably be in Rhienland-Pflaz, where DH is from orginally, about an hour from Frankfurt. Who knows if it'll happen, we have so many committments here, house, pets, mortgage, DHs firm. Gotta have dreams, though, don't you?

waves.gif everyone, gotta keep moving, busy weekend! Thinking of you Troops.

xx

#24 *No~eye~deer*

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:50 PM

waves.gif

Where is everyone???

#25 biene_maja

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:53 PM

LittleWhiteDove - I'm still "only" a permanent resident. Originally I thought I'd have to give up my German c/ship to take on the Aussie one and I didn't want to do that. But I've asked the immigration office and it seems that I could have both now. I just haven't had the time to do the test.
Lucia has both passports. Lexi so far only has the Aussie one but when I can find the time I'll get her a German one too.
We'll be in Paderborn (about 2 1/2 hours from Frankfurt) if everything works out.
BTW Have I got you on facebook. I've lost control of my friends list a bit.

Edited by biene_maja, 24 November 2010 - 01:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.