Tupperware #67

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#26 heatherbell89

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

VIC sessions is 29th of January, fairly certain that it is the same as other years - we get the catalogue at sessions there is a period where both catalogues are running however it changes over to being the main catalogue around the March mark.

#27 RedTulip

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

heatherbell- They have changed it this year - They were talking about it at our 'ship in the newsletter original.gif

You’ll see the new products at Sessions but not the catalogue as it won’t be released for a few weeks after

I am loving all the new changes to TW this year!! biggrin.gif

Edited by RedTulip, 18 January 2011 - 07:34 PM.

#28 Party of 5

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (heatherbell89 @ 18/01/2011, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
VIC sessions is 29th of January, fairly certain that it is the same as other years - we get the catalogue at sessions there is a period where both catalogues are running however it changes over to being the main catalogue around the March mark.

I know the other Tassie girls are going over that weekend.

#29 Elemenopee

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Just got news that all the Adelaide distributorships are changing to door to door, so our orders are sent from Melbourne, not picked up from the warehouse. This is great for me, I'm rural, so the courier price will actually go down. Anyone else do this and how was it recieved? Pretty sure many won't like it.

#30 RedTulip

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:52 PM

I won't like it Kymbahlee  sad.gif I was rather disappointed you won't be able to get ANYTHING from the office basically. And charging anywhere between $10-$30 PER delivery when we already pay $10 per month on the net system  wacko.gif It is making me re-consider my position with them....

I live 10minutes away from my 'ship and often have customers call to order a few things so I duck down and pick them up - the door-to-door will make it hard to service customers quickly - and don't even get me started on the changes with replacements  mad.gif mad.gif

Edited by RedTulip, 19 January 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#31 Party of 5

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:18 AM

So I'm going to start up my TW business again and because I lost my kit in the house house fire I need a new one.  But they do not reissue new kit so what I have to do is make up my own kit.  

So my question is what would you have in your kit?

I was thinking

Clear Mates
FridgeSmarts
Antarctica
Modular Mates

And do you use thing from your kitchen as I have all of the Kids In The Kitchen items.

#32 sashels

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

partyof5 - just start off slowly with your kit and accumulate as you go. Buy big sets because these will increase your sales rather than lots of little items.

Hope WA don't change as well to door to door sad.gif A bit worried now!

#33 Party of 5

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (sashels @ 20/01/2011, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
partyof5 - just start off slowly with your kit and accumulate as you go. Buy big sets because these will increase your sales rather than lots of little items.

Thanks for the idea of buying bigger sets I have about $100 in my account that I can use already before I have to start spend my own money IYKWIM biggrin.gif

#34 RedTulip

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

I use things in my kitchen - can opener, knives, scissors, kids stuff - just take it to demo when I need.

I'd make sure you have a drink bottle, a Sandwich keeper, turbo chef - those are a few of my biggest sellers.

#35 Party of 5

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:29 PM

I have the can opener, kids stuff and the potato masher yyes.gif

QUOTE (RedTulip @ 20/01/2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use things in my kitchen - can opener, knives, scissors, kids stuff - just take it to demo when I need.

I'd make sure you have a drink bottle, a Sandwich keeper, turbo chef - those are a few of my biggest sellers.

Does you mean the small square ones (Fab Five) or the SK plus?

#36 steen2007

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

Sandwich keeper plus are a great seller for me too.
Plus if you can get a sneak at next months TYG I would wait to buy that.

We have sessions release on the 1st of Feb, sound like NSW are a little later.

#37 Party of 5

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

We have our meeting Tuesday night so it looks like I will get to see them then ddance.gif

Have booked my relaunch for Sunday the 6th of February just after school goes back so I don't get the "Oh the kids are not back at school yet" line wwhistle.gif

#38 ~LTM~

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

Party of 5 - definitely a turbo chef - I demonstrated one and sold 8 at one party.

#39 nosyla

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

Have you asked whether they might re-issue you a new kit like a new dem and then you can pay it off again from your relaunch party

#40 RedTulip

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

Not hugely impressed with feb releases.

Our director confirmed last night that even though we will see new products at sessions, we won't see all of them until catalogue release which is around week 8 - with it kicking in officially in week 10.. strange!

#41 Party of 5

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (leah*taras*mum @ 21/01/2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Party of 5 - definitely a turbo chef - I demonstrated one and sold 8 at one party.

OMG ohmy.gif

QUOTE (nosyla @ 23/01/2011, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you asked whether they might re-issue you a new kit like a new dem and then you can pay it off again from your relaunch party

I have asked but they said there would be some things in the kit that I may not use so it would be better just buy that I will use.

QUOTE (RedTulip @ 25/01/2011, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not hugely impressed with feb releases.

Our director confirmed last night that even though we will see new products at sessions, we won't see all of them until catalogue release which is around week 8 - with it kicking in officially in week 10.. strange!

I wonder why they are been so secretive huh.gif

#42 ras500

Posted 25 January 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hi
I'm in maitland and have a broken tupperware item I'd like replaced, can a consultant inthe are please conact me.
thanks

#43 RedTulip

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

Party of 5 - Seems like a dumb reason - we all have things in our kits we dont' always use or demonstrate. Heck you would think they would help you out - you lost everything  mad.gif

I hope the new catalogue is good - not sure about the secrecy part - very strange! supoose it will be good considering it's 50th year celebrations and catalogue release will almost coincide with birthday week original.gif

#44 nosyla

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one not impressed with February package.

Looking forward to Sessions as it will be my first and I know I'm getting a few things.

#45 steen2007

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

I agree on Feb being a bit blah, so yes hope that the catalogue is Grand!

Getting very close now, can't wait.

#46 TupperChick

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

Another that agrees on the Feb package being a bit blah.

Can wait for sessions on Saturday original.gif who else is going to Melbourne?

#47 emmbeetoo

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

I'm going to Melbourne Sessions on Saturday - hoping for some great new products.

We will have a "What's New" brochure to show customers from Sessions until start of new catalogue, which is apparently week 10.  This also happened about 2 years ago, so nothing new there.  I found it a bit of a pain then, but I guess we'll all get over it.

Not really looking forward to the end of the summer lines - autumn/winter can be a bit dull.  Hope if Alegra is back that the colours are really nice and appeal to lots more people.

Re D2D deliveries - I've always been D2D as I'm with a country 'ship.  I love it.  I know that if I place my order by 3pm it will be delivered to me around 9.30am on the 2nd day after ordering (eg order by 3pm Wednesday, it will be here 9.30am Friday).  Fantastic service from office, warehouse and couriers.  Love that really heavy items are delivered to right my door (up lots of steps too).

Anyway, hope everyone gets lots of gifts at Sessions, and that we are all ecstatic with the new releases.

#48 RedTulip

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

Don't spill too many beans on sessions girls! I'd love a surprise Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

#49 nosyla

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

I agree, I have to wait til Tuesday to see it all.

#50 steen2007

Posted 30 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Another Tuesday release here, CANT WAIT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.