Tupperware #67

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#51 ~CheerBear~

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

I can't make it to sessions due to work, which I'm really bummed about. So if anyone would like to pm me with details I would be very greatful.

#52 Miss_T

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:35 AM

Hi everyone

I am a long term lurker, and have decided to sign up to become a demonstrator. I do however have a problem, and I am concerned! I have only recently moved to Brisbane from interstate, and do not know anybody here besides DP and MIL. I yesterday asked MIL if she can organise a party for me so I can have my AP, and hers and FIL response was that Tupperware is not popular and they aren't going to help us out (DP is furious).

I was just wondering if anybody has any tips on how I can get my AP? I am hoping my amnager may be able to share one of her parties with me or something (I'll be talking with her today), but other than that I ahve no idea. MY DD doesn't start daycare until next month. I didn't realise that it was based so heavily on people you know sad.gif

I was thinking of having a letter box drop around here, but do I want people I have never met coming to my house?

Any ideas would be great original.gif

I look forward to chatting with you all.

#53 rachellm

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:27 AM

To get started (I'm no longer demonstrating) I actually contacted someone who sold neutrametics and asked that if I had a party for her, would she have a party for me. Perhaps you could contact someone in that way? Obviously you may struggle with inviting people to your party, but I'm sure some of the tupperware demonstraters under your manager may help you out!

#54 rachellm

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hi, could someone please tell me the name of a product (its not in the latest cat).

They're bowls with lids that double as plates - I purchased a set of four within the past 4 years, but I even remember them from when I was a kid.

Anyone got any idea what they're actually called??

Thanks

#55 Party of 5

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

You would think so shrug.gif

QUOTE (RedTulip @ 25/01/2011, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Party of 5 - Seems like a dumb reason - we all have things in our kits we don't' always use or demonstrate. Heck you would think they would help you out - you lost everything mad.gif

If anyone wants to share what happened at session please feel free to PM me biggrin.gif

#56 sashels

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:06 AM

i'd also love to know what happened at sessions if anyone wanted to pm me, thank you! *impatient* lol

i'd also love to know what happened at sessions if anyone wanted to pm me, thank you! *impatient* lol

#57 AppleCake

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

I'd love a Sessions PM too.

#58 AppleCake

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (rachellm @ 31/01/2011, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, could someone please tell me the name of a product (its not in the latest cat).

They're bowls with lids that double as plates - I purchased a set of four within the past 4 years, but I even remember them from when I was a kid.

Anyone got any idea what they're actually called??

Thanks

It's a Seal n Serve. Not available and they sold out last time.

#59 nosyla

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

Miss T - to help you start without having friends family around I'd try a door knock of some neighbours and see if they would be willing to help you out. It's good to know the neighbours.
Also maybe approach the preschool your daughter is going to and ask if they'd be willing to do a fundraiser.
Third your distributor should have old host logs/kiosk logs. You could try ringing people from there who like Tupperware and see if you can help them with their needs and a party as you're just starting out.
If your partner works see if he can ask at work.

#60 Miss_T

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE (nosyla @ 01/02/2011, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Miss T - to help you start without having friends family around I'd try a door knock of some neighbours and see if they would be willing to help you out. It's good to know the neighbours.
Also maybe approach the preschool your daughter is going to and ask if they'd be willing to do a fundraiser.
Third your distributor should have old host logs/kiosk logs. You could try ringing people from there who like Tupperware and see if you can help them with their needs and a party as you're just starting out.
If your partner works see if he can ask at work.

Thanks Nosyla. I think my manager is giving up on me, but I am going to type up some flyers introducing myself and explaining I am new to the area and am starting tupperware and woul;d love for them to come to my AP and I'll raffle off the host gift if they attend...

I'm really hoping this works! Thanks for the ideas

#61 AppleCake

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

Miss_T there is no Host Gift for an AP. (Your kit is the "host gift")
You need to host your AP (not the MIL.) You may be able to get started without a super successful AP but you will need to find 4 parties.
Good luck!

#62 nosyla

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:18 PM

Knocking on doors will also help.
With the AP you don't get a host gift as the sales go towards paying off your kit.
If your Manager isn't much help and support, might be time to see if you can find someone else.

#63 abeni

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hi Ladies, just wondering if anyone can tell me when the new catelogue is released?  Would anyone have an online copy of it they'd be willing to let me see?

#64 steen2007

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

The new catalogue wont be released for another couple of weeks, there is a sneak peak brochure, but nothing emailed to me yet.
What state are you in, perhaps someone can send you one??

#65 abeni

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

Im in nsw.  Im an ex-dem so I really should be asking my old manager but I know as soon as I do she'll talk me into a party, she's good at that!  Im just impatient, but I guess I'll just wait a few more weeks for it to be released officially.

#66 nosyla

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

Abeni - I've sent you a message.

#67 sashels

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

Has everybody had sessions now? Can we talk about it?

#68 AppleCake

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

Qld today, maybe?

#69 RedTulip

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

Yep -QLD Sessions is today original.gif Have fun everyone!

Look forward to talking about it Tounge1.gif Tounge1.gif

#70 anotherebmember

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

someone spill the beans.... qld sessions was today so i think everyone has had sessions now.....

what did i miss???

#71 Party of 5

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:37 PM

I had my relaunch party on Sunday did just over $800 in sales and two dates but I really need to get some more in my diary does anyone have any ideas on how to get some more daters.

#72 nosyla

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

Have you got old host log books, fundraisers, calling kiosk registered people from logs at your distributor, neighbours.

Basically just asking everyone, those that helped you start initially.

It's hard work but if you give it a go you can get somewhere. I am trying to do the same and also try find some recruits as I can promote in week 10.

#73 nosyla

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

Just wondering if anyone has an hints to make a launch party a huge success?

I am keen to organise one but want it to be a success. Most of my current clietns won't travel to my house and my family haven't been very supporting or willing to attend.

#74 Party of 5

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (nosyla @ 10/02/2011, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you got old host log books, fundraisers, calling kiosk registered people from logs at your distributor, neighbours.

Basically just asking everyone, those that helped you start initially.

I lost all of my paper work in the house fire so the only records I have are on the web ordering system. But the kids school is having a fundraiser ddance.gif

We have are release tomorrow night can't wait to see it!

I can't find an old thread about TW it had all types of hits and tips about clean and so on does anyone know where I would find it?

FOUND IT:

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...p;hl=tupperware

Could we please make this a sticky in the Party Planing area.

Edited by Party of 5, 18 February 2011 - 05:23 PM.

#75 nosyla

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Party of 5 - has your distributor got all your pink copies that you could go back to? they might have more details than web ordering. The should also have old logs of demonstrators who've since left and you're allowed to call those customers which could be a great way to get new chains. I know we can do this and find it beneficial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.