February 08 Parents # 78

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#76 babybump2

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thinking of you Claire... got everything crossed for you.  Feeling sick is a great sign - try and relax.

Sending you lots of positive vibes xxx

#77 mygorgeousboy

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:37 AM

Thinking of you Claire  original.gif

#78 RedsGirl

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

Thining of you Claire - fingers crossed everything is a-OK and you keep feeling sick as a dog  wink.gif

Thanks for the Melbourne tip ladies - Sary - where are you in Melbourne?  I'd love to say let's catch up - I REALLY would but Red has decided this is the trip where we see his rellies down there , and there are a lot (apparently you can't see one without seeing ALL of them) so I am not sure how much free time we will have.  I hope we gt a bit.

I've been to Werribee myself, I loved it but again, we'll have to see how we go timewise.

#79 babybump2

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:00 PM

Oh Megan! - You're so sweet!  Yes I can imagine you will have LOTS on!  Have a great time in Melbourne... I totally understand the catching up with relies bit.  When I get to Perth I don't even tell the majority of my friends as I don't get the chance to see them in between juggling our family!

And Holly - meant to say earlier - WELCOME BAAACCCKKK!  Sorry to hear that you are sleep deprived.  It totally sucks when you are in those moments.  The mantra worked for me, "This too shall pass".   wink.gif  And there is always here to come and chat.

I am no where near you on the sleep deprivation but tired of my broken nights.  Beau is up EVERY night again at the moment and jumping into bed on top of me from about 1230 and then spending the rest of the night there.   yyawn.gif And Miss Moo has had 3 nights in a row of blood curdling screams during the night due to nightmares!  Good ol DH thought of his old dream catcher stuffed in a hoarding box in the cupboard and hung it up in her room at 3:00am this morning.  Seemed to do the trick!  Fingers crossed it does again tonight.

Caught up with my MG girls today for a champagne "end of an era" catch up before school on Friday! So great to see all the girls... and we rang our dear friend that has just moved to NZ to let her know we were all together and talking about her and missing her.  Not sure if that made her feel better or worse!

Also hanging out round these parts spying for your news Claire.  Hoping you got some great news today. x

#80 Tetinks

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:59 PM

Hi girls

We have a heartbeat  original.gif . i'm feeling much less anxious now. My ob (Holly going with Dr H again) is fantastic. This is the 4th pregnancy I've been with him for now and after we saw the heartbeat he said 'knowing you like i do, i'm going to ask you to come back in two weeks for another scan so you don't worry'. Ahh, bless him. He knows me too well. So fingers crossed this little heart keeps beating.

So Macy starts school this Friday Sary, is that right? unbelievable! Take lots of pics, and don't cry too much!

Megan I really love your names, they both are perfect with Jemima too. I'm predicting a little girl for your family.

Holly i'm so sorry P's sleep is still all over the place. Have you got a plan? i feel for you as sleep deprivation is torture.

Rebecca how's Jai going? And your other little ones?

Where's Amanda? It has been ages.

Megan's post has me thinking, it would be great to all meet up one day. There are so few of us now that it's probably achievable.

Off to bed, feeling a bit rough. Got to call my best friend tomorrow morning and break the news of my pregnancy to her. She going through her first ivf cycle so the timing really could not be worse  sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.