Prediction thread ~ #2
Babies, How many, what gender, etc UPDATE post #103

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
246 replies to this topic

#1 lucky 2

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

This is a very popular topic in both the New Age and Spirituality forum and Paranormal and Supernatural forum. original.gif

The link to the original thread is here.

This thread is the place to pose a question to other members regarding all things baby, most commonly it will be related to gender or "any more?"

When you post a new question it may or may not be answered, it is all dependant on who would like to answer and when.

I hope you enjoy this thread, we'll see how it goes and continue it if it "works" original.gif

Disclaimer- any prediction you receive should be seen as a "guess", the accuracy of the prediction is only proven in the future, please keep this in mind.
The aim of the thread it for it to be interesting, enjoyable and exciting but not a means for any member to make serious life decisions on the basis of the prediction/guess.
I am in no way intending to disrespect any member offering a prediction or guess, but providing a framework for the safety of all members.

All the best,

luckytwo

#2 tintoela

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hi,

I would like to know if i will have any more children and what gender?

Thanks

#3 Guest_starbellied_*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

If someone had time, I would also like to know.

I have two children (a boy and a girl) and would like to know if anyone can see if we will have any other little humans in the future.

Cheers

#4 avonlea

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:58 AM

Tintoela I feel you will have a boy coming your way.

Does anyone get anything for me ?   I have one boy so far.

Thanks original.gif

#5 michelle120773

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

I'm in the last thread but am readding here ...just in case!

Can anyone tell me if there is another baby on its way to us in 2011....please!

#6 mama_j

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

Could I please ask how many more and genders too, pretty please?
And how far away do you see another one (if any) for us??
Thanks so much xxx

#7 twilightangel

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hi,

Would love to know if there are any more children in my future?

If you get a feel on gender or how soon that would be great but I mainly want to know if there will be anymore?

Thanks heaps.

Edited by twilightangel, 03 January 2011 - 10:03 AM.

#8 *Mumof2girls*

I have two beautiful girls and would love a boy but I think time might be getting away from us here (I'm nearly 39). Anyone see us with a last minute 3rd baby?

#9 Nowfor4

Hi,
We have 3 children, boy and 2 girls! I have been told we will have twins? Really undecided whether we will have more? Would love to know if this is it or if there are any more coming??
Cheers

#10 Dashyrose

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi there, I also posted in the other thread but I am dearly wanting to know if anyone sees any children for me? I lost my first baby last September and keep dreaming of a little girl. I am hoping this is the baby of my future. Any guidance would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

#11 vip2c

Hi,
I would like to know how many more & possibly when?
Thank you for your time!  original.gif

#12 ~kuddlebug~

I'd love to know if anyone is able to sense what this little one might be if they have time, and also if you see any more for me?

Thanks so much original.gif

#13 2boys2cute

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Hi all,

What a great thread  biggrin.gif

If anyone could take the time to answer I'd be very appreciative  cool.gif

DH & I are kind of on the fence as to whether we would like to have any more children or not - at the moment, my heart says yes, my head says no as my two boys who are almost 4 and 2 respectively have been such a handful lately.  Despite this, deep in my heart I still crave one more, one day...

Does anyone feel we have another baby coming to us in the future, and if so, boy or girl?

#14 nerfball

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

I'm at a crossroads regarding more children. We have two and I feel there is at least one more, possibly two (twins). It a head versus heart debate though and I can't seem to make up my mind.

I'd love to know what others see for me/us, please. Thankyou!

#15 waiting*wishing

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

I would also like to know if you us having a child this year at all if I can be that specific, otherwise would love to know if we will have any.....whenever

Thanks

#16 bebe'

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

I would love too know if we will have anymore.
We have a 9&10 year old & in June 10 DH had a vasectomy reversal, we have been trying since with a couple of early miscarriages.
Anything??? PLEEEASSSEEE or is this a lost cause?

#17 *~*Kitty*~*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

WOW!!! this is a popular thread biggrin.gif

I would like to know if there are any more children for us, gender is just a bonus, if any  biggrin.gif

#18 sassymummy

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:31 AM

I'd love an answer too.

Does anyone see any more kids in my future?

#19 BlueFrog

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Wow this is huge since i posted on the other thread.

#20 sweetboysofmine

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

I a yet another who has posted in the other thread.

I would love to know if there is any pink bundle on the horizon for us.

Would love a 3rd but am wondering if it will happen.

Thanks and by the way great thread.

#21 tygrays

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

I'm really curious to find out what you see for the future for us regarding how many children and genders original.gif

Thanks

#22 Happy98

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (tintoela @ 03/01/2011, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I would like to know if i will have any more children and what gender?

Thanks

Possibly a boy but I have to say the vibe is not real strong for you.  By that I mean I am not sure if you will have any more.  

QUOTE (~QUIXOTE~ @ 03/01/2011, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to hear what you think the gender of these twins will be original.gif

Boys

Edited by maggie75, 03 January 2011 - 10:47 AM.

#23 Happy98

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (starbellied @ 03/01/2011, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If someone had time, I would also like to know.

I have two children (a boy and a girl) and would like to know if anyone can see if we will have any other little humans in the future.

Cheers

Another girl 2012

#24 tickledpink72

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

I'd like to know if anyone sees any more children for me?

#25 Guest_starbellied_*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (maggie75 @ 03/01/2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another girl 2012

Thank you Maggie original.gif

I couldn't think of anything better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.