Prediction thread ~ #2
Babies, How many, what gender, etc UPDATE post #103

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
246 replies to this topic

#226 tweedy08

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

I guess ill see whats out there for me wink.gif

Do you feel there is anymore bambinos for us on the horizon. I feel I am done but some days I just am not sure. I know what my head is telling me but what is in my heart is a different matter.

Thank you original.gif

#227 Divine 37

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (salster @ 03/01/2011, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I also posted in the other thread can you see us with any more kids. Thanks

1 more for you a babyboy.gif

#228 Happy98

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (3babes @ 05/01/2011, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone saw any more children for us and if we do were there twins.

Thank you so much

I see one more little boy for you

#229 Divine 37

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (earthangle @ 03/01/2011, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi not sure if ere ment to have any more or not? Also my sister has been trying forvawile anyone pick up anything for her?

1 more for you a babyboy.gif I feel your sister will have 2 definantly and possibly 3 GBB.
It will take a bit of a time though but i feel they will be very close together.

Edited by Rose79, 05 January 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#230 sophie222

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hello courious to know if we will concieve our first bub this year and what it may be? THANKYOU!! xx

#231 Belinda33

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

Hi just posting again.

Does anyone see me having anymore children and what sex ?

Am currently 6 weeks pregnant but things are not looking good.

#232 Dionysus

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hi ladies, what a wonderful gift you are sharing.

DH and I have been TTC #2 for a couple of months. Any thoughts as to whether we will have another baby soon?

Thanks and best wishes.

#233 Divine 37

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (miriamf @ 03/01/2011, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I would love to know if anyone can see another child for me? I already have a beautiful boy.....

Thanks in advance.

For you i see BBG

#234 ʚϊɞ Ellorilee ʚϊɞ

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

I am sorry and (hope this will be the last time i ask), just can anyone see anymore "sticky" bubs for us? I am getting worried - want to TTC again so bad but am worried of another loss. When would be great too.

Even if its just to give me some hope (which is hard to keep some days).

Thank you in advance.

#235 Guest_*Starburst*_*

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hi,
I'm just wondering if you get any baby vibes from me and if so, will it be a little boy or girl. Any thoughts on when?
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  wub.gif

#236 Divine 37

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (deerachsam @ 03/01/2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I posted in the last thread too hope u dont mind how many do u feel I will have and the genders

thanks

Dee
dd1-301203
dd2-220607

GGBB

#237 Sezza21

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hello ladies,

If you wouldn't mind I would love to know if you see anymore babies for me?

Thankyou very much!

#238 fringe82

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:40 PM

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to take a stab at what day this little bubba will arrive Tounge1.gif hehe pushing my luck I know- I am due in 6 days- oh and will the ultra sound be right on the gender ?

Also I know these things are not set in stone- but can anyone see anything in the distance for us?

#239 Bewitchedmummy

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hello Ladies,

I think I may have been lost in the crowd some pages back but just wondering if anyone can tell what this bub will be?

I am due 12th April and already have a 2 year old DD!

Also, do you see any more for us or will we be blessed with 2?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by mummy2008, 05 January 2011 - 08:10 PM.

#240 Oceana79

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

Would love to know if I will have #3 and a healthy pregnancy original.gif And if it would be a boy or a girl ?
Thanks in advance original.gif

#241 BucketONuts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hi All,
TIA for your replies... I think my post got lost a few pages back ..

Does anyone see any future babies for and what their sex will be??? I have 2 DDs

Thx

#242 raky

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

Hi Maggie
I have a 14month DS and had a miscarriage in October.. Wondering if you see anymore in my future? Gender and when?

P.S I admire your work

Thanks
Kylie

#243 Electro

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:41 PM

Can i join here? (I think I posted in the wrong thread before)...  

I always thought i'd stop at two. Was always happy with that number before having any kids.

However, through a bad run of luck with pregnancies (5 pregnancies for my 2 children) and then the tragic time while having my babies of watching mum lose the battle for her life.....I've come out of these experiences with changed priorities and a constant niggling that there is still someone missing from my table....

DH is fairly sure of only having 2 as well but I'm sure if it came down to it, it's not a line in the sand. I just dont want to wonder 'what if' forever.... I never got to 'workshop' if i was done or not as DS2 came right smack bang in the middle of Mum's battles and I just didnt think about me and my life at all....until now...

Can anyone see just one more for me?

#244 flyingfree

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

Thanks Rose for your prediction I hope more than anything I blessed with another life baby.

#245 MummyTard

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:58 PM

Can I join too please? Can anyone see anything in my future? Thanks so much.

#246 Guest_starbellied_*

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Rose79 @ 03/01/2011, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel there is a possibility for a babyboy.gif but only if you choose to.

Thank you so much for that Rose, original.gif

At the moment that is our position, we are undecided as to whether we should or shouldn't have another.

#247 lucky 2

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

I am closing this thread and starting a new one, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.