Looks like my head is winning the battle  ddown.gif

Thanks Memphis

#52 deerachsam

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

THANKS SOO MUCH...

#53 parent

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

Hi what a great thread!

I've wanted to ask for a while but have respected that you guys don't want a heap of "will I have another baby?" threads.

So will we have anymore babies?

We have 3 living children, and a few losses. We are discussing the snip for later this year. The ole head versus heart debate, coupled with getting old and tired!

#54 *Mumof2girls*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:14 PM

Thank you Maggie rolleyes.gif

#55 Alrak

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hi, i posted in the other thread, and was wondering if i will have anymore?

i feel like there wont be another baby for me, but i would like 1-2 more sometime

thanks you so much

#56 ~BellaBoo~

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Hi, We are thinking about trying for another baby soon, we already have one girl. Does anyone see anymore for us? Thanks

#57 Di-NO-ZO

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi, I also posted in the previous thread.  We are ttc#1 and I feel like it's going to take a while and maybe need some assistance.  Does anyone see how many children (and genders if possible) fate has in store for us?

Thanks

#58 Monroe

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (nfc77 @ 03/01/2011, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
Can you see how many for me. I have a little girl already, and will it happen soon.
Thanks

Another girl, quite soon.

'PARENT' I can see one more, leaning more towards a boy.

QUOTE (Chantelle-n-Owen @ 03/01/2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, i posted in the other thread, and was wondering if i will have anymore?

i feel like there wont be another baby for me, but i would like 1-2 more sometime

thanks you so much

I can see you having another 2. B then G.

QUOTE (~BellaBoo~ @ 03/01/2011, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, We are thinking about trying for another baby soon, we already have one girl. Does anyone see anymore for us? Thanks

One more girl.

QUOTE (Di-NO-ZO @ 03/01/2011, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I also posted in the previous thread.  We are ttc#1 and I feel like it's going to take a while and maybe need some assistance.  Does anyone see how many children (and genders if possible) fate has in store for us?

Thanks

I feel like it may take awhile but there are 2 boys in your future.

#59 Dashyrose

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

Do you see any children for me? Thank you so much

#60 MarsBarSlice

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:50 PM

Hi. Your prediction would be very much appreciated.  Are we having a boy or girl this time?  Will we have any more living children and when?  Thank you so much

#61 aussiebella

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

I've already had quite a few guesses at the gender of the bub i'm pregnant with now. But I would love to hear more guesses.

I'm also curious as to whether i'll have any more.
I'm in two minds about whether I would like just one more after this or not. If you can see a gender of the next one, should I have another, feel free to add that too biggrin.gif

I'm no good at guessing future but I can have a try at guessing genders of current pregnancies. So i'll go back and have a try original.gif

QUOTE (kuta1998 @ 03/01/2011, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi. Your prediction would be very much appreciated.  Are we having a boy or girl this time?  Will we have any more living children and when?  Thank you so much

I'm feeling  babyboy.gif  for you.

#62 bebe'

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Can I ask again? incase you overlooked me. Will we have anymore children?
Please mellow.gif

#63 aussiebella

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (~QUIXOTE~ @ 03/01/2011, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to hear what you think the gender of these twins will be original.gif

I feel  babyboy.gif and  babygirl.gif (if you know they are the same sex then disregard my comment biggrin.gif I'm not as good as some of the girls in here)

QUOTE (~kuddlebug~ @ 03/01/2011, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to know if anyone is able to sense what this little one might be if they have time, and also if you see any more for me?

Thanks so much original.gif

I'm feeling  babygirl.gif

QUOTE (rubylilysmum @ 03/01/2011, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI Maggie
I am wondering if can predict if we will have another living baby and when.
Thanks so much
Mandy

Mandy ♥ I so wish I could see in to the future for you. I want to say that they will be able to give you all the answers you need and have a medical plan for you the will end with a very healthy, full term baby. But I just don't know. I'll leave that to the experts wink.gif

bebe- I wish I could help. I'd like to say yes as that's what I feel but i'm really not good with future stuff.

Edited by aussiebella, 03 January 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#64 *LiMa*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:06 PM

I hope you don't mind me joining in, but I am curious if anyone sees anything for me?

Thank you in advanced

#65 bebe'

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

Thanks for giving it a go aussiebella rolleyes.gif
its just I keep having early miscarriages & wondered if anyone could see full term babies for me.
Ill hold onto the hope

#66 Matryoshka

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

Oh me too please. Any more in the future for me??

TIA biggrin.gif

#67 daisychains

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

can I please raise my hand too?

just in case anyone would feel a soul for us to love and nurture in the coming year

Thank You hheart.gif

#68 *~*ME*~*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:18 PM

Hi

I am wondering if anyone has a prediction for me.

I have 3 children, 1 x dd and 2 x ds... my dd was with my ex, my 2 ds are with my dh I have also had 2 x mc

I really really would love another girl.. and hopefully this year!

does anyone see anything for me?? and will we just have 1 more??

#69 parent

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

Thanks Memphis!  original.gif

#70 11:11

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

Thank you Memphis bbighug.gif

#71 chickencackles

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

Hi There

It has been many years since my first, Just wondering if i will be blessed with anymore or perhaps it's not meant to be?

Many Thanks

#72 tam1979

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:28 PM

DH & I have been discussing more children recently... does anyone see anymore children for us & genders?

#73 miinii

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hubby and i have decided no more babies, i am happy with that and content with our 3 monkeys.
But still a little sad to think of never experiencing those few minutes after you new bub is born and your just getting to know him/her, seeing what they look like for the first time and hearing their first cry.

So tell me, do you see any other bubs in my future and if so boy or girl??

#74 anon60

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Going to sound dumb - anyone see any grandchildren around DH & I? We had our great-nieces and nephews here over Christmas and if anyone is really desperately ready to be Grandpa, it's DH.

Edited by anon60, 03 January 2011 - 02:39 PM.

#75 reachforthestars

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

Thank you very much. . Interesting, no, I have two little girls. I'd love another baby, boy or girl...wouldn't matter, but I was thinking for various reasons that was it for us, so glad that there is hope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.