75 replies to this topic

#1 catalyst

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=843383

#2 Becca1605

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

GOLD

Rebecca - ohh can't wait to hear news....

Storm - bugga!

#3 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Jai Samuel was born last night almost four weeks early at 7lb9oz. He is perfect and is doing fantastic.

#4 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a fantastic size for four weeks early. I hope you are feeling ok.

xx

#5 eeyoreangel

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news...

Welcome to the world Jai Samuel!! ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif

Jill

#6 tintoela

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:11 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Rebecca - what a great name and a great size bub for 4 wks early!

#7 *No~eye~deer*

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

Congrats Bec! What a fantastic name.

#8 hussey

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:41 PM

congratulations Bec, he's gorgeous!

#9 RosieTea

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Congratulation Bec and family beautiful name hope your feeling well

#10 Becca1605

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Rebecca!!!

#11 ~*troops*~

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

happy australia day original.gif

hope everyone is well

rebecca jai is such a little sweetie! how are you coping with the new addition?

whos next? chen or jodi? chen do you know what your having?

not much going on here havent been that sick just when it hits wooooah! very different to the other pregnancys. things seem to be ok with W but thats subject to change dependant on his or my mood Tounge1.gif i think hes just worried about possible effects from the many meds i was on even though it was short term. the main one he was concerned about we just found out is used in fertility treatment to make you hyperovulate. anyway thats enough about me. 8 weeks 1 day i think but im betting on a late august baby anyway.

just realised its been 5 years about now since the original DIG was starting up and most of us 'met' time flies.

#12 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

Congratulations Rebecca on the birth of Jai Samuel  babyboy.gif  wub.gif

Storm: OM*G I think I have been asleep on the job I had no idea you were UTD - congrats  biggrin.gif

Still around - mostly on FB.  Still studying - currently trying to finish my 1st year clinical before starting 2nd year studies in march.  Still having issues with my head/ache - just had a tooth pulled today so hoping to every god possible that the problem is now over as I have been living on about 4 plus panadine forte a day  ffear.gif

Kids are going great, looks like Kaeden is finally getting his ASD diagnosis, Anja is in Grade 2 all ready, Katja is still as cute as ever but shesh I am over her whinging and tantrums  wacko.gif .  Lena is also being very cute, not happy with her still poo painting herself though  ddoh.gif  sick.gif

#13 LittleWhiteDove

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

AJ - hopefully the tooth will fix everything else.

Troops - so sextuplets then? You could be our very own octomum!

Hi to everyone else! Few dramas with the building but slowly getting everything sorted.

Hope everyone's well xx

#14 ~*troops*~

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

LOL no thanks!!! id have to adopt them out to family members and take turns Tounge1.gif still have no idea how K copes with the triplets no matter how cute they are. I just have lots of name options wink.gif i think violet and zachary are winning so far.

things are progressing well with W so thats a bonus. we actually had a really good weekend together doing a grand total of not much but lazying in bed and or eating out tthumbs.gif

still not really sick tally of spews is at 4 which is some sort of miracle for me. 9 weeks tomorrow. nuchal scan is on the 24th??

#15 tintoela

Posted 31 January 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hi everyone,

Troops - glad all is going well for you.  9 wks already - its going to fly by.

AFM - i only have 10 work days left - 2 days this week and 2 days next week then 3 days then 1 day - finish on 22 feb.  I cannot wait - i really wish i was finished now.  Only 6 more weeks until bubs is due.  Still no where near organised or ready.  Haven't even finished getting the baby clothes out the shed or the pram.......hmmmm better get onto that soon.  DH is going 4wdng this weekend so it will be good to be just me and jess at home.

Hope everyone else and kids are well...

#16 Dons

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

wub.gif

#17 Pinkbug

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:39 PM

Just popping in quickly (why am I always up so late??!).

Congratulations again Rebecca!! How's everything going at home?

Jodi - are you having a c-s? Go on, go through those clothes etc, once you start you won't be able to stop and then, once you're all organised, baby might decide she needs to come! That happened for me with Gabriel...finally got the carseat into the car one evening and I woke up the following day in labour.  biggrin.gif

Troops - that's great you're not so sick this time and also that things are ok with W! I think Violet is gorgeous. Yes, I'm having another  babyboy.gif and, if Jodi isn't having a c-s, I'd say I'm next.  biggrin.gif I'll find out baby's birth day in a couple of weeks at my next Obs appointment.

LWD - best of luck for smooth sailing with the renos from here on. Is it hot where you are? Imagine being a builder and working in this heat?!

AJ - love your sig! They're all growing up so fast!

Ok, that's all I can see and I should run off to bed anyway. I've been a busy nesting bee at home these past few days and am almost organised now. I've got a cold atm too so am trying to take it easy and fight the urges to be on my feet all day long. Belly is huge! Lol. Hope everyone is going well and the older kiddies enjoy the start of the new school year.

xx

#18 tintoela

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:26 AM

chenoa - no i am not having a c-section (that i know of).  So i guess you will be next!  Can't believe we are sooo close.  And you just reminded me i have to get dh to get our carseat back from our friends and put it in the car!

Big Hi to everyone else!

#19 Becca1605

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

waves.gif

WOW this weather at the moment is crazy!!

We had a nice time in the Sunshine Coast last week - Hunter loved Aussie World, went on 15 rides!  it was great catching up with my sister, BIL and the kids.

#20 ~*troops*~

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

measuring a couple days behind at 9w 5d original.gif will post a clearer one later

#21 ~*troops*~

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:55 PM

Upon stalking some one else it has come to my attention that another sep 06 mama is pregnant and due at the end of september!!

i wont out them but big huge congrats  original.gif

go stalk i know you want to Tounge1.gif

#22 tintoela

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

It's not me!!!! he he hee

Nice baby pic there troops.  

#23 tintoela

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

Ok - i know who it is now....... Congratulations to you !!!

#24 Becca1605

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Troops - awwwww love the pic!!

And of course that made me go snoop....I now know too!
congratulations!

#25 terriw31

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

Oooh congrats! (oh yes I stalked!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• ppcard-thumb

Win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher

Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less: what is your best pregnancy or parenting tip?

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.