#52 ~Heather~

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

Not me, I wouldnt go anon.. I would just jump in here screaming LOL

#53 heidistar

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Well congrats to you Anon original.gif

It's not me either & i have no clue to it is either lol

On another note how is everyone?

Edited by heidistar, 04 July 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#54 ~gaby~

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

Well it definitely isn't me!!! I'm well & truly finished with babies! Congratulations to whoever it is though

#55 BlueEyedBeauties

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

Good Heidi - how are you? How is your Nan?

#56 *maddierose*

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

oooh, my guess would of been Mel but if she says it's not her then i have no idea.

#57 MelRaLi

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

def not me. i'd not gone anon.

I blurt.

#58 Amber7

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:26 PM

I think the anon poster should just reveal themselves  laugh.gif I hate guessing games  cry1.gif

All good here. Just about to start doing some nightly assignment work...though I have zero motivation!!

#59 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

It's gotta be Ally, she has not yet denied it wink.gif

#60 Amber7

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

Bel hasn't denied my guess either, but I am clutching at straws here. The posters style of writing doesn't give hints either.

They dont get my congratulations until I know who I am talking with  roll2.gif

#61 *maddierose*

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hey it is school holidays maybe Lucy and her friends are playing games, trying to bring some life to the thread.

Oh definately not me. Every time Matt or I decide one more would be nice the other has moved onto the next page.

We are planning a move within 12 months so will reconsider after that.

#62 ~Mo+Moosh~

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:50 PM

Not me I'm busy training for my first half marathon!

Edited by ~Mo+Moosh~, 04 July 2011 - 09:52 PM.

#63 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

Hmmm, well I've no idea then, lol.

#64 Surprise~Baby

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

Only reason for going anon is so my many IRL friends and family who frequent the boards don't stumble across my post! Sorry!

Just needed to share somewhere and this seemed a good a place as any. I am legit :-)

#65 asignatureofthings

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

Completely understandable. original.gif I did the same when I fell pregnant with Mila, wanted to share the pregnancy, but wanted to keep it quiet for a while, so went anon. Felt good to be able to talk about it anonymously. Would of been bloody hard to keep it quiet otherwise wink.gif

Congratulations.

#66 Amber7

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:24 PM

Haha Bel! Moving sounds fun, we cant wait to move again. I think I am so used to moving its now exciting. We need so much more space if we are to have another eventually.

Dam you anon, you MUST Pm us....or I can just wait *whistle* I cant wait to find out who you are. *sigh* I supposeeee congrats are in order wink.gif

#67 *maddierose*

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

Lol, we haven't moved forever and can't agree on anything, that's why it's a while off.
We can't decide if we want to build or just go established again. If we want to move to a big house in a nice suburb close to it all or  similar size to what we are in but on property further out.

I'm thinking Kel or maybe even the other Heather.

c'mon anon atleast tell us when the dating scan will be.

#68 MelRaLi

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

its not Kel. her shop is closed.

#69 BlueEyedBeauties

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

are we getting close... lol

I have no idea Tounge1.gif

congrats whoever you are... when is the dating scan?

#70 mychubbybubbies

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

Hmmmmm.......

No idea laughing2.gif

All good here! We are starting to make plans for Willow's 2nd birthday next month  wub.gif Its hard to believe she is going to be 2 already! I don't think she will be walking by then either ddoh.gif she is a stubborn little thing.

Has everyone chosen schools for next year? Charli is SO excited she wants to start now! She is very ready for it I feel so bad for her that there is no kindergarten up here but she is doing ballet, gymnastics, story time every week and has plenty of play dates to keep us both sane  grin.gif

#71 BlueEyedBeauties

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

Roz - there are C&K's around... Kindergarten up here is prep.. so if you want something before prep you need to look at C&K's or just a standard daycare. Ollie goes 1 day a week, which will be 2 come end July.. just to get him ready a bit more for prep.
There are these guys in North Lakes http://sesamelane.com.au/v2/ if you wanted her to go... but you sound like you are doing alot to be busy anyway...

Bel - sounds interesting about moving.. lots of decisions though. I think depending on your budget, its better to build cause you can tailor the house to your needs.

Us - We are all good here... Kids have been a bit sick but just the normal goobie type stuff.
I am actually very excited to be going to a masquerade ball next weekend original.gif My friend Sarah is having it for her work function thingy and asked if I wanted to go with her for a night off biggrin.gif

On that note - can anyone help me... My dearest AF is due to start the Friday or Saturday of the ball weekend.. and I want to know is there a way I can skip or just extend the due date of my period. I am not on the pill anymore so I cant just skip the placebo pills...

I REALLY dont want to get AF cause the first few days are seriously heavy for me and it will make the night really unjoyable having that wicked witch around sad.gif  Any suggestions?

#72 asignatureofthings

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

Paquita, if you're not on the pill and can't skip the 'sugar' pills, then not sure there is anything you can do. Other than being pregnant. Bugger, the ball sounds like fun though.

Roz, Willow is just too cheeky, she sure is milking it for all she can wink.gif Can't believe she is 1 next month!!

Yep school chosen here, the school Neve will go to is attached to her preschool, they will do orientation a few times as a group, towards the end of term 4. She is in major need of school as well, I'm SO thankful she is at preschool twice a week. Boy am I looking forward to her going next year!

Nothing happening here. Life's kept busy with the kids pretty much.

#73 *~BSJ~*

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

No baby for me. Would love to know who it is.

#74 *maddierose*

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:45 AM

Lol, Kel's shop is closed love it.

ok i'm intrigued now.

Paquita, that is what is putting me off building. We don't need to stick to a tight budget but i just wish i could find a builder who could say "ok, will cost x ammount and can fall x ammount either way of that ammount". I'm just worried once building starts the price will just keep creeping up. I've never built and you only ever hear the horror stories.
Matt and I will just need to sit down and nut it out with the builders properly.   Just hard finding the time.

Taren: How are you going since the move? What ended up making you decide to move?

Tess: Mila looks asthough she is growing up really fast. Very cute.

Roz: omg 2, wow.. Planning anything special? How are you enjoying qld?

will pop back later, i'm off work sick so mum is coming to take the boys to a show so better get them ready.

#75 BlueEyedBeauties

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

Bel - we didnt have any issues with our builder (Hallmark Homes).. the only extra cost we hit was when they had to dig the tanks in they hit rock (because we are rural we are on septic system, rainwater etc). But that is in the contract due to the nature of our block etc..

I know Coral Homes have a fixed contract price that once building starts they cannot increase the price etc.

My SIL just built with Perry Homes and they have done a great job. They pretty much changed the whole design of their house to suit them and its a gorgeous house.

Roz - 2 already.. no way!! Hope she has a lovely party original.gif

Tess - thats what I thought.. I am going to ask my dr as I have heard one pill can be used to delay your cycle but not sure how it works.. even if it just makes it lighter I dont care..

Bel - Hope you feel better soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.