• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#51 Maggie1975

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

marriage is over basically.  sad.gif

#52 NoReflection

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:02 PM

Bec: **hugs** I'm sorry about your grandma sad.gif

Carmen: ***hugs*** I'm sorry this has happened, fb me?

#53 asignatureofthings

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

Oh Carmen sad.gif hhugs.gif

Sorry to hear about your grandma Bec hhugs.gif

Will be back with a better post, but gotta run and get Neve, just couldn't not send you hugs Carmen sad.gif

Edited by Tess, 31 March 2011 - 01:38 PM.

#54 brizmum

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

awww Carmen - huge hugs.  If you need to talk feel free to PM me here or inbox me on Fb

Bec - hugs to you too!  Cancer sucks big time and I know what you mean.  Hope she holds out as long as possible and you get to enjoy the time you have left together.

afm:  we are travelling ok...I have my first GTT on Monday...not really holding much hope for getting through it but you never know...lol.

#55 Maggie1975

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

hold that thought.. all might not be lost just yet,,,

hubby has come home with a plan... hes going to go to canberra and stay with friends of ours and work for them at their coffee shop.

this will allow him to clear his head, think straight, start afresh and so on.  He'll come home on weekends or every second weekend at the least...

So that means we can hold on to our marriage, the kids wont know any different cos daddy will just be going away to workm=, hubby will get a better pay, he'll be away from his boss who causes so much heart ache.. the kids wont have to be uprooted from all they know... i will have the inlaws around the corner to help me out etc

so fingers crossed this works for us!

because right now i cant take muh more sad.gif

#56 NoReflection

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

I hope this works Carmen! **hugs**

#57 Redneck Woman

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

Great big hugs Carmen!!!

I hope all works out for you!!

Please call me if you need anything at all!!!

Katy (28)
DH (32)
DD1 (7.5)
DD2 (5)
DD3 (2)

#58 Maggie1975

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Tess, Looks like you're going to gain hubby as a resident of Canberra wink.gif

Hes moving there and will be working in our friends coffee shop!!  Will come home on weekend or every second weekend!

#59 2sweetgirls

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

I really hope it all works out for you Carmen.  Take care, we are all here for you xx

ETA:   Is there anyone that would be kind enough to do me a new sig..........think mine is a little outdated.....lol.  Any pics of FB would be fine xx

Edited by 2sweetgirls, 03 April 2011 - 02:18 PM.

#60 MyPrincess

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:37 PM

Awww bbighug.gif Carmen. I hope it all works out for you. Take care of yourself...

#61 Becca1605

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

Oh thinking of you Carmen!!  Fingers crossed this works for you.  

Emma - laughing2.gif I need a new sig too...over 12 months old haha

#62 trying4no2

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

Good Morning,

I just realised that the really long post I did on Friday isn't here. I must not have posted it properly............. Dont you hate that.

Carmen, looks like you have lots on your plate at the moment. I hope you are ok.

So its my 30th birthday today. we are going to have a lovely morning at the park with Levi and then DP is taking me shopping  eexcite.gif I really need some new clothes. Then its a BBQ with the family this afternoon. I am really looking forward to it.

Levi started wearing undies on Thursday. I am one very proud mummy. He has had a dry nappy (during the day) for a week so we thought it was time. He has done great, the only accidents he has had are poos. I thought that would be the only problem. Because of all his tummy problems I think it might take a bit longer with that. Especially since his tummy problems are still there and I am still waiting for an appointment with the hospital.

How are you all going? Now all our little ones are 2. Have they gotten to the terrible 2's?? Levi can chuck a little tantie when he wants.. But I wouldn't even call it a tantie. It is pretty cute actually even though I don't let him know that. He is generally a good boy and does what he is told.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
Have a great day
Beck

#63 trying4no2

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:10 AM

Hello Ladies!!! SupaFest today! I am a bit excited. I am sick with what I think might be tonsillitis again but that isn't going to stop me from having fun!!

I just have a quick question for you. How much Milk does your 2 year olds drink? Levi is still unable to drink cow milk so is still on this awful prescribed Formula. But he hasn't been drinking heaps of it and there are days where he doesn't drink any at all. He isn't able to drink normal milk because they think that is the reason he has trouble pooping. I am still waiting for his hospital appointment which isn't unti 18 July so just thought I would ask. Do you think it would be bad if he didn't have any milk at all?? I would have to up his diary and he eats lots of yoghurt but that is about it. Doesn't really eat much cheese or anything.

Would love some advice if you have any.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Beck

#64 NoReflection

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:46 AM

http://www.huggies.com.au/baby-care/baby-f...ion/milk-intake

Evelyn doesn't drink milk at all so she needs a supplement.

#65 Maggie1975

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:52 PM

hi all

Well dont to Levi for wearig knickers!!!

As for milk.... Xander generally has one bottle during the day and one before bed... sometimes he'll add in one more but its getting less.
The lazy bugger still refuses to even hold his bottle!!!! rolleyes.gif  He just wont do it.... any other drink he will but not milk!

Things are still tense here.  On Thursday night i told hubby thats it its all over, tonight he says hes wants to leave things as they are... see how things pan out after hes gone to Canberra... i'm not so sure... he really seemed to panic after i ended it.. maybe deep down its not really what he wants??  I wont be second best thou even thou i am on the back burner right now...

Tess, i might be coming to Canby when he goes over in 2wks if you want to catch up... it'll just be Xander and i... will leave the older two here..

#66 trying4no2

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

HAPPY EASTER to you and your families. I hope you have all had a wonderful time.

So Levi has figured out how to be disobediant, he has a habit at the moment of not doing what he is told, from putting his clothes on, picking something, to running around the doctors surgery this morning a chucky a massive hissy fit when I have asked him to stop. Everything is a game!! Oh the joys!! But I can say he has been such an angel up until now.

I am still having so much trouble with him eating, its weird, he will eat everything they give him at Kindy but at home he barely eats anything. It takes me forever to get him to eat anything and I can't remember the last time he ate some vegies. Oh I feel like such a bad mother. I hate it when he gets like this. I just wish he would eat what I give him. So now not only does he not drink the milk he doesn't eat anything. He will happily eat crap but I refuse to let him eat anything that isn't good for him until he eats something good.

Sorry for the vent ladies, I just get so frustrated.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Easter and ate way too many chocolates.
Beck

#67 NoReflection

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:03 PM

Carmen: I really hope things get better sad.gif

Bec: Evelyn figured that out ages ago, she's a proper ratbag wink.gif

#68 trying4no2

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

Carmen, I hope you are ok. Things sound really rough for you at the moment. Try to stay strong, as someone said "one door closes and another one opens". You never know what is around the corner.

Levi is definitely pushing the boundries at the moment. He doesn't listen, he smacks and if we aren't paying him attention because we are talking to someone else he tries to bite. Just lovely!! He is a little poo sometimes.

#69 Becca1605

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

Beck - sounds like Savannah - and our problem at the moment is Savannah will hit Hunter, who will then hit her back, S will then hit him back and we have a full-on hitting fest!!  Ahh give me strength!!
We are trying to teach them both to say, stop I don't like it, which works a bit, Hunter will say, Stop I don't like it, and then hit her....

#70 trying4no2

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Oh no, that doesn't sound like much fun. I suppose I am lucky I just have Levi. It would be a lot harder having the 2 of them hitting eachother.

Levi gets frustrated and upset when he isn't alloud to do something. So we explain to him that he isn't alloud to hit or bite and then we put him on the couch and he cries and then come and says he is sorry. But he keeps doing it. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get him to stop?

I spoke to his Kindy teacher yesterday about it, he doesn't do it there but there is a child there that is really naughty at the moment and they are having a lot of trouble with him and he is the one Levi hangs out with the most at Kindy.

I better get back to work.

Thanks for listening.
Beck

#71 trying4no2

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

For tomorrow to all you wonderful Mummies, we do so much for our families and its nice to be spoilt on one special day.

I hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow with your family.

hheart.gif  hheart.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.