#1 Sandra

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:36 AM

New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=791934

#2 KalebandAvasMummy

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:14 AM

GOLD  biggrin.gif

Congratulations Cassie.

My weekend was so quiet.  Did alot of house cleaning.  Was hoping to take the kids out but the weather was pretty ordinary this week.

Edited by KalebandAvasMummy, 21 February 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#3 Guest_angrycat_*

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

SILVER

The weather is a bit yuck here too but it's nice to see a bit of rain after the heat wave we were having!

How are you going in your new house Cassi?

Edited by angrycat, 21 February 2011 - 09:52 AM.

#4 cassi8

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:28 PM

Its nuts, we have been here 6mths and we still have a room full of boxes. We are hopefully going to be ordering the furniture on the weekend so once it arrives we will be able to empty a heap of boxes and start setting but Nathans big boy room so the baby can have the cot! There is just no time to get everything done!

#5 KalebandAvasMummy

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

we moved to Melbourne In July last year, I still have several unpacked boxes.  Its crazy isn't it.

#6 Guest_angrycat_*

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

Unpacking is not fun. Even now I wonder why I keep half the stuff I have in storage boxes in the garage.

#7 cassi8

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

laughing2.gif we moved late Aug and have a roomful still, once you add in the ones that are at the ILs and my parents. biggrin.gif

#8 bellacinta

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Hi everyone! I havnt been on eb in a loooong time! but thought i would pop in and see if anyone from my old exspecting baby group are around..

I have a son who is 2 and a half and a girl who is 4 and a half months original.gif we live in brisbane!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.