November 04 Parents # 698

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#51 dippinsniffer

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Ah Pix, my fam are like any other with their different personalities and quirks and the now 50-60yr old siblings have quarreled in the past decades but yes, everyone seems to put up with it all and generally get along very well original.gif .

Kim, when discussing social stuff in FB you mentioned doing stuff with your sis and her fam but I was thinking (in an effort to re-kindle that social life of yours original.gif ) what about friends, any you keep in touch with from school, work, uni, your kids school? Any you could see yourself (and your husband) catching up with in the coming years? What about on your husbands side, in terms of family or friends?

Pix, I like Frankie and Charlie yyes.gif .

SS, bath and early to bed sounds fab!

JULIA, how have your holidays been?

OK, pick-up!

Edited by dippinsniffer, 05 April 2011 - 11:18 AM.

#52 Snagglepussed

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:32 PM

Today at fracture clinic I find out that Bec's displaced fracture hasn't moved since Mon and that the registrar in Emergency pushed the WRONG way to manipulate it..Grrrrr (growth plate involved and they say that it will knit nd straighten naturally as she is so young BUT I am having my doubts and wonder if I should go for a 2nd opinion!   ....And then, to add insult to injury..... leaving the hospital after the follow up and hot pink cast.....I discover my car has NO BRAKES! Make it 2 km down the road before I realise that abandoning shop is the only option!

So have to organise towing to my mechanic tomorrow and a hopeful (cheap) fix on Mon!

Hence.....bubbling here alone.....hic hic Cin Cin!

#53 SportySpice

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

Boo I can see you jodes!  wink.gif

didn't have the bath, but had one of those hot hot hot showers and the brain is finally starting to feel normal ohmy.gif

did you guys see the pic of my new wedges on fb?  I've been walking around the house in them tonight! heheheheheheh

And i "lashed" out with dinner..... I went and got........................ wait for it..................

Orporto's! heheheheheh and have been watching so much silly foxtel..... and now i'm propped up in bed, more foxtel and the internet!  and sgee just rang to say nite to me   original.gif  bless her!

off to surf!

love to all xx

#54 dippinsniffer

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

Malli, I meant to say yesterday, I have been using your book-mark since you give it to me original.gif . I'm reading a tome of a book right now (but more than half-way through) so it's been in my sight almost every day for weeks!

Edited by dippinsniffer, 05 April 2011 - 11:17 AM.

#55 Snagglepussed

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Think $hit
Think Fan!

cry1.gif

#56 *Caro*

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

oh no, Kim!
Chat on FB?

#57 KylieB

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:47 AM

Kimmoi - posted in the thread in Nov 04 on FB

#58 Snagglepussed

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

Yup got it girls! You are all amaaaaaaazing! I loves youse all! wink.gif Mwwaahhhhhhhh wink.gif

#59 SportySpice

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

boo

well i'm cd8 in April so we'll "try" i guess for April and May though I think its not going to happen.

i can't talk to DH about it as such either, he just doesn't really get it from a "finishing' point of view and tbh I don't think he's 100% in it - I think his 3 have scared him.... honestly I really think that.  They are still giving him grief.... little sh*ts they are....

anyway work is busy, DH is back home now (I hope) for awhile and G is being lovely.

back to work!
xx

#60 manhattan

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

SS, I didn't realize you were back on with TTC. What a rollercoaster for you. sad.gif

Was just sticking my head in here to let Malli and anyone else know that we've pretty much migrated to Facebook now as it's more private, so if anyone needs help finding us, shoot me a message. original.gif

#61 SportySpice

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

just in case someone pops in here...... wink.gif
cd15 and giving it a go over the next few days! wink.gif  happy.gif

#62 SportySpice

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:26 PM

cd22
DH is a pooo he's been so tired we basically got one, yes one friggin shag in last week on cd15.  Clearly not on the same page.  At least I can say I gave it MY best.

#63 SportySpice

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

just keeping the thread alive!

#64 SportySpice

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

cd20
not holding out much luck
one more month to go

#65 dippinsniffer

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

Wishing you all the luck in the world, SS x.

#66 SportySpice

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

thanks Dip - cd 26 here and had some IPS!  may test on the w'end to put myself out of misery!

#67 Snagglepussed

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

Oh hello there SS et al! wink.gif

Talk about a slow thread after almost 7 years!!!! LOL
Let us know how you go SS!

#68 dippinsniffer

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

IPS? Interesting Pregnancy Symptoms? Irritating Pregnancy Signs?

#69 pixiefish

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

ooh errrr new ticker!

#70 Brat

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

hello original.gif

hello original.gif

#71 SportySpice

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

Dip - Imaginery Prego symptoms!

Pix - ohhh Missy Hiccups! mwah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.