Show me your favourite breastfeeding photos

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#51 LisaMaree82

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

lol Srsly, showing off would be doing that whilst standing on your head.  

Lisa

Edited by LisaMaree82, 14 March 2011 - 08:30 PM.

#52 sparassidae

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

Srsly, sorry but I just had an image of zombie babies on the attack roll2.gif I know I feel like that some days.

#53 madreader

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

Lovely photos guys, not sure I'm ready to share yet but I'll get there...... meanwhile I'm loving your shots, so sweet. Sad about trolls - their loss really! Thanks everyone!

#54 RachealJane

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

This is at an ABA playdate at Kiama park.

I'll go look for a close up one now.

#55 Honeymummy

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

I dont have pictures yet - but just wanted to say that I have always loved breastfeeding pictures - I think they are wonderful and nature at its best. Thankyou for such a lovely thread!

#56 ZombieFerretOfDoom

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

Awww Bec that photo of your two girls with their little hands together is just sooooo gorgeous...

#57 mumto4monkeys

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

Bec- i remember that one! and that thread! its an absolutely georgeous shot!

My sister had her DD feeding today while she (the child) was playing a game on her iphone LOL!

I have a few, just trying to figure out which one is the least likely to cause offence, and after that udder comment I am going to post them all!  they are the breasts that fed my babies!  And I am proud of the job that they did!

#58 RachealJane

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:39 PM

schmooshy little face original.gif love it!

#59 CupcakeMonster

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:40 PM

i dont' have photos as i'm yet to create a little person but i love the idea of having such beautiful memories. my sister had some photos done when her littlies were newborns and nothing more beautiful than a black and white photo of bubs with eyes closed and such a look of happiness on their face and their beautiful lashes. just gorgeous

Edited by luckytwo, 11 September 2011 - 09:52 PM.

#60 sparassidae

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (mumto4monkeys @ 14/03/2011, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My sister had her DD feeding today while she (the child) was playing a game on her iphone LOL!

I discourage DS from feeding while playing my phone, because he tries to hold it away from my chest (more room to get two hands on it) so twists his head every which way. Ouch- no thanks.  wink.gif

#61 nasty snaugh

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hopefully there's a pic here.....

ETA... no pic yet....

Grrr....  stoopid technology... grrr...

here's links.

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k604/T...20100820_29.jpg

and

http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k604/T...20100820_28.jpg

Just realised these are my only two.  sad.gif

Will have to remedy that.  wink.gif

Edited by EthansMum2010, 14 March 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#62 Guest_Spring Chickadee_*

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:56 PM

Okay, I'm all teared up. I have no gorgeous breastfeeding photos to share (as i'm yet to have my first baby) but these photos are simply beautiful! thanks ladies for sharing and it's great to see the amazing breastfeeding bonds you've shared with your little ones!

Edited by luckytwo, 11 September 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#63 ~Tera~

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (mumto4monkeys @ 14/03/2011, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and after that udder comment I am going to post them all!  they are the breasts that fed my babies!  And I am proud of the job that they did!

DS does this at 26.5 months cheeky sod.

Bring on the boobies ladies!!

Nanan is it safe to assume you wont be breastfeeding then???

DS tonight original.gif

#64 RachealJane

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

oh and another one....

I cant help myself, i dont really like to put them on facebook as some people get a bit funny about it. So happy to be able to share these original.gif

#65 bjsmummy

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

These are so nice. Makes me very want another one......

#66 LisaMaree82

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

One of my fav photos

Edited by LisaMaree82, 14 March 2011 - 09:11 PM.

#67 mumto4monkeys

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

i cant find the one of my dd laughing as I was feeding her.

but this is her about 1yo, and trying to play with the camera as she fed.

#68 ~~Amber~~

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

Oh this thread is so beautiful  wub.gif .
I love all the variations on a theme: babies being offered their first ever feed, sleepy newborns on the boob, eye gazing babies, and content toddlers.
Love, love,love.

DD's first feed, complete with her curly post birth hair  wub.gif .

Looking up at Mummy while feeding (5 months)

#69 cardamom

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

These pictures are all so beautiful wub.gif
RachaelJane, your little one is especially gorgeous!

#70 Eloueraview

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Lisa - great to see you again xx hows your little man going ??  

i LOVE taking BF shots..

this is newborn - our first feed (and my last hold for nearly 7 hours due to my complications)

Then once we were home

And two from a photo shoot i did
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/EloueraFarm/bf2.jpg

#71 Eloueraview

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

Oh.. and to the poster who commented about udders..
You have no idea about udders !!

Check out these beauties !!!!!! (and award winning beauties at that!)

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/E...Farm/udders.jpg

Edited by luckytwo, 15 March 2011 - 06:02 PM.
to remove oversized photo and replace with link

#72 LisaMaree82

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

Lisa - great to see you again xx hows your little man going ??
waves.gif  We are doing well, he is just about to pop out a tooth lol.   Your little Cohen is just gorgeous.  Looks like you are going through a rough patch from some other posts bbighug.gif

#73 Eloueraview

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (LisaMaree82 @ 14/03/2011, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waves.gif  We are doing well, he is just about to pop out a tooth lol.   Your little Cohen is just gorgeous.  Looks like you are going through a rough patch from some other posts bbighug.gif

Ohh how time flies!!   Coh is such a great lil bub - trying at times, i have no friends or family down here.. so no support network..  
Still BFing.. im on motilium for my milk - and he reacts to salicylates/onions/garlic.. poor little poppet! 6 months at the end of the month.. no rolling, no teeth.. but lots of smiles and squeals! xx

#74 ~~Amber~~

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

Eloueraview your phoot shoot pics are adorable  wub.gif .

QUOTE (Eloueraview @ 14/03/2011, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check out these beauties !!!!!! (and award winning beauties at that!)

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/E...Farm/udders.jpg

Holy Moly  ffear.gif  laughing2.gif .

Edited by luckytwo, 15 March 2011 - 06:03 PM.
to remove oversized photo and replace with link

#75 mumto4monkeys

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

please let me have my lunch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.