New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=863606

#2 ~*troops*~

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:11 AM

Getting way too old to be out all night :/

#3 Dons

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Silver

Hope all is well I have kind of lost my marbles abit even forgot to call my nephew for his bday so I am in the land of sh*te and managing to keep my head afloat atm

Hope all is well - Jodi Chelsea is beautiful and so's your gorgeous man Chen

Troops - wow 16 weeks  ohmy.gif

xx

#4 Pinkbug

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Bronze!

Thanks Dons xx

Just popping in quickly before Oscar's next feed. Hope everyone is well. Can you believe our big boys and girls will be going to school next year?! I just did a drive-by the one I think is closest to where we live and it got me thinking. I'll need to do some more research into what the best one is and also consider if we're going to move house. I don't want to stay where we are but it's all we can afford atm. Who has their little one's future school already organised? If you're in a big city is it true you sometimes have them enrolled when they're just babies to get into the best ones?

xx

#5 Becca1605

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

Chen - Hunter is starting school THIS year...crazy I know...Term 4!
And yep, here if you are going private you have to have them on the list by around 1 or 2 at the latest for the good schools.  We are going public so didn't need to worry so much....but Hunter has been enrolled since last year!

#6 ~Simply*Blue~

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:01 PM

I picked up Caden's enrolment forms last week. He's going to a local catholic school, but has immediate acceptance as Talon's already there.

Talon however needed to do an enrolment interview last year.

#7 ~*troops*~

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:00 AM

Hey mamas original.gif

Not much going on here kids, baby baking, court etc just thought id pop in and say hello while Im waiting at the Drs. Morph scan tomorrow which is pretty cool. Saw ob yesterday everythings going along great.

Dons hope things settle down a bit stress wise now trials over been worrying bout ya.

Jodi and chen hows those new lil bubbas settling in?

I gotta go xxx

#8 Becca1605

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:25 AM

Ohhh a boy Troops - I don't know if I knew that...
Good luck with the morph scan!

Edited by Becca1605, 31 March 2011 - 11:42 AM.

#9 ~*troops*~

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:01 AM

Ladies :)

Scan was fine. Boy is great. Very cool 4d pic looks like his papa.

Just a quick one from me while the kids are depainting in the tub.

Disclaimer Im on my phone in bathroom not randomly leaving squids in bath ;)

#10 Pinkbug

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

Just a quickie so I can go to bed yyawn.gif

Troops - great that your scan went well. I want to see that cool 4d pic!

Rebecca - very exciting to be organising schools! Great you've got it sorted. The local school we want for Jasper isn't in our area but we might get in as Jasper has a cousin there. We were planning to move to a bigger place now Oscar is here too, so might end up closer anyway. DH isn't working atm though so moving plans are on hold.

If you didn't see the photos on fb today, Jasper started soccer.  biggrin.gif It was very cute to watch him play but he was a bit of a wuss in the hot sun and kept on wanting to get off the field! Lol.

Oscar is settling in very well! I'm pretty tired but I can't complain he's such a good boy! I've had one terrible night with him only (in over 3wks now) and that was only because the poor little thing had so much wind that wasn't going away. Last night he went to bed around 9, woke at 2 (but was back down by 2:45!!  I was so excited, normally I'm up for 2hrs!), then at 5, then at 9am. Not too bad!  wub.gif The big boys love him but I'm struggling to find ways to involve them. They give him lots of hugs and kisses anyway, and we often talk about the things they'll be able to do together as he grows.

Hope everyone is well, I've hit that brick wall so need some sleep. Even though he's sleeping really well the night is still broken up with feeds, so I've had to learn to get sleep much earlier than usual for me (no more 2am bedtimes!). xx

Edited by Pinkbug, 02 April 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#11 Dons

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:40 AM

Dons hope things settle down a bit stress wise now trials over been worrying bout ya

Aww Troops am doing better have had a rough few weeks and now under a counsellor again but doing fine original.gif He gets sentenced on April 11th am not confident in what he will get so I am sure to lose my mind that day

Am also in the process of chucking my job in - it's taking it's toll and me and Dh and girls- DH and I are fine but he is struggling with lack of sleep sp for a slight drop in $ and pressure it's worth it

Hope u r all well xx

#12 ~*troops*~

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

Hey chen I will upload it soon no laptop atm and cant work out how to do it from phone :s glad to hear bubba is settling in.

Donsy chucking the job? Wow big step. I think it will be good for you xxx

Dreamworld today so boring watching and eating copious of crap

#13 Becca1605

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

helllooooooo

#14 ~*troops*~

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

and today so 18 weeks 4? days

#15 Pinkbug

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

Cute Troops! Aww look at your tummy, so cute! Due to my height I think I looked like that super early in pregnancy.  biggrin.gif You look great, as usual.

Dons, hope all goes well (with new job prospects and the trial too).

Hi all, I've only got a second so will leave it there. Poor Oscar is waking up every 2 mins today so I'd better get off the computer or I'll get absolutely nothing done today. My back is killing me from carrying around this big boy!  wink.gif

xx

#16 tintoela

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry i missed the start of this thread (wonder why).

We are doing really well here.  Chelsea is an awesome baby - so much nicer to mummy than her big sister was.  She sleeps great day and night and is a very good feeder.  Can you believe she will be 4 wks old this sunday - gosh that has flown.

Sorry for lack of personals - gotta go have something to eat - i'm starving.

#17 vetta

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:40 PM

waves.gif
Hi everyone

Great pics Troops

Busy busy here. Am on break from uni and have so much housework to catch up on and have absolutely no motivation to do it.
Oh well better get back to it.

Bye xx

#18 Dons

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hi Girls

Gosh Troops I remember seeing that lil belly when we were pregnant with our 06 bubbas!

I am ok, have been diagnosed with Critical Incident stress so under a counsellor for a little while longer. Have had a good week but tonight was carrying Jas to bed and all the thoughts came flooding back, And yes chucking in my job - it pays awesome but I have 7 meetings after hours per mth, am picking up my girls at 6pm from creche which I hate so have decided to take a step back and find a job that has better hours and school hols off. Due to my qual being over 10 years old I am back at school upgrading my degree so for now am happy to work as an assistant in a Kinder rather than teach just take some pressure off. It would be a big drop in $ but I have learnt over the past 4 weeks its not about how much money you earn it's the quality of your life and for me thats my family.

Monday he gets sentenced at 10.30am - so I shall keep you posted I am hopeing he gets life without parole but I think he will be lucky to get 20 years.

Mwah xx

#19 ~*troops*~

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

Good result today honey even though I dont think he shoulda got a parole period.

#20 Dons

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

Thanks mate it's a relief but still sad to hear it was just so eerie

#21 ~*troops*~

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:36 PM

Yo!

Not much going on here just pottering along baking Bruce.

Hope everyones well xxx

Game on donsy Tounge1.gif

#22 tintoela

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

troops - i can't believe you are so far along already.  Your baby will be here before we know it!

AFM - all is well here.  Chelsea is doing really well.  5 weeks old already.  Jessica stuck a bead up her nose at childcare yesterday!  2nd thing she has stuck up there now - at least we got this one out without a doctors visit and as she is on antibiotics for an ear infection at least i don't have to worry about an infection either.

Hope everyone and their kids have a great easter!!!

#23 ~*troops*~

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

Happy chocolate day x

#24 tintoela

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Happy Easter everyone!!!  Hope the kiddies are enjoying it too!

#25 hussey

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:43 AM

waves.gif

Happy Easter from Scotland!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.