September 06 Parents # 220

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
86 replies to this topic

#26 Dons

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hi Girls

Gosh over a week since a post from one of us!

I have been hopeless- hope you all had a great Easter xx

#27 Becca1605

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Oh gosh we have all been quite...

Good luck with your re-studying Dons....you are right, family has to come first!

#28 ~*troops*~

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

Things are not going so well here. An issue was picked up yesterday via scan and Im now on complete bed rest hoping for the best. Obs is pretty open about chances etc its just a wait and see game. Hopefully bubba stays put for another at least 7 weeks but weve been told to prepare.

#29 tintoela

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

troops - i'm so sorry about that.  I hope bubs hangs in there for you.  Are you on bedrest at home or in the hospital?  Is it something that just affects baby or can it be dangerous for you too?  Big hugs for you xx

#30 ~*troops*~

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

At home til tuesday. I think the plan is to put a stitch in that day. Coz bub isnt viable yet theres not much that can be done. They are trialing me on some pessaries til Tuesday hoping that stops the dialation so no stitch but its all up in the air as to how its going to pan out.  Im scared to cough atm. God knows how this is going to work with the kids at home.

#31 tintoela

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:59 AM

Troops - so is it just that your cervix is dilating - is that the problem or something else as well?  I really hope you can keep that bub in there.  Be good to have a stitch put in.  I can understand you not wanting to sneeze or anything.  Is there someone around that can help with the other kids?

#32 ~*troops*~

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

Yeah and sporadic contractions and minor bleeding. His foot is booting my cervix dont think thats helping the situation either. Not sure bout stitch coz of previous cervix issues and apparently they prefer to do it earlier? I dont really have much info I think theyre counting on meds to stop it all.  Wont know more til Tuesday unless I have to go back in. Ive got the obs I had with b & l so I feel a lot better being in his hands. He was lovely yesterday but obviously had to give a worst case scenario.

#33 tintoela

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

Ok - well fingers are crossed for you that the meds work.  You try and rest as much as possible.

#34 ~*troops*~

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

Happy mothers day x

#35 tintoela

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:14 AM

Happy Mothers Day!

Troops - you and bubs still doing ok?  Hows it going with the bed rest?

#36 ~*troops*~

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

Yeah we are doing ok. Im just going batty with boredom. W got me a lovely charm bracelet from the kids for mothers day which perked me up a bit.

#37 tintoela

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

What a nice gift!  Lucky you.  Glad all is still ok.

#38 ~*troops*~

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:24 AM

Hey mamas original.gif

Not much happening here things have stalled so far just being monitored alot and staying on pessaries. Bit excited to have hit 24 weeks. original.gif

Hope everyones well. Xxx

#39 tintoela

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

Yay - glad you still hanging in there troops!

AFM - we are doing fine.  Chelsea is 9 weeks old already.  She is being a very good girl for mummy.  Jess is doing really well too.  Not much going on here.  We are going camping June long weekend so that will be interesting..........

#40 vetta

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

Troops- Sorry to hear things haven't been going smoothly. Are you still on bed rest?

Jodi- Wow 9 weeks already, that has gone fast.

A big waves.gif to everyone else.

Just studying and prac here. Nothing too exciting. I don't really have much time for anything exciting to happen.

#41 ~*troops*~

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

Not on 24/7 bed rest but be realistic and take it easy. Havent really been doing much anyway but I know not to run a marathon or lift kids etc. Obs appt tomorrow and a rescan so will know more then. original.gif

Hit the 26 week mark wooot!

#42 ~*troops*~

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hello????

All you people having lives... I dunno! Tounge1.gif

Chen, jodi, Rebecca, lwd how are all the wee bubbas settling in? Everyone happy and healthy etc?

Dons anymore info re retrial?

Terri how amazing are you and your weightloss! Your doing a fab job.

Kat big happy birthday to the twinnies and miss amaya for today

Mandy happy 1st bday to miss cutie kyani.

Big hellos to jilly nadine bec Paula and everyone else. Hope your all well original.gif

#43 tintoela

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hi troops,

Glad all is going along nicely for you now.

We are doing really well here.  Chelsea is 3 months old this weekend coming and she is being a very good girl for her mummy.

We are off camping this weekend so will be interesting to see how chelsea goes in the port a cot.

Big hello to everyone else!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#44 Dons

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

Hey Girls original.gif

Hope you are all well need to get in here more but with study, work etc I dont seem to get on eb (mainly fb)

Troops - only news is he's appealed on the last day he had a chance to and nothing since. P is not traveling too well atm so she's been pretty quiet
Will keep you and Bruce posted Tounge1.gif

Mwah to all x

#45 ~*troops*~

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

How did the camping go jodi? 3 months gosh thats gone quick.

Dons what a douche puppet. Feeling for P poor love sad.gif

Made it to 28 weeks woooot! Had a scan on Wednesday cervix is a bit wonky again funneling etc but nothing too dramatic. Bubba is over 1.2kg so Im feeling better about things if he does come early. See obs again on Tuesday so prob more scans etc

#46 terriw31

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

Oi!! waves.gif

I'm still around! I talk more on FB than EB these days  cool.gif

But I know where you all are at (if your on FB anyways).

Ta Troops  wink.gif Making eyes at me  tongue.gif 18kg down now.....woot! You keep baking there mumma!

#47 tintoela

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi all,

Troops - camping was not great we came home after one night.  Managed to do some 4wd'ng though which was good.  It was raining pretty hard sat night so we left about 8.30pm and came home to a nice warm bed.  Chelsea slept 8 hours straight that night too.  Glad bubs is doing ok in there for you.  Its going really fast your pregnancy (well for me anyway).  

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Jessica is being very sooky and tantrumy lately.  I think some of it is because of having a new sibling but most of it is just her being a PITA.  I hope she gets over it soon.

Has everyone got their schools sorted for next year?  Can't believe jess is off to prep but am glad in one way too as she is sooo ready for it.

Hope you all had a great long weekend.

#48 eeyoreangel

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

Hi Guys

Sorry spending more time on FB than EB these days.

Things are good here.  Can't believe that in just over 2 months Josh will be 5!!!  

Things are going well here.  Tomorrow it will be 1 year since I went back to work after Charlotte.  So much has happened since then.  

For those of you not on FB - I have lodge an official 'code of conduct' complaint against my old boss.  It's being investigated and I am hopeful to have a result in the next month or so.  It is looking good for a result in my favour but will just have to wait and see.

Charlotte is 18 months - walking, talking, finally teething!!  She is the light of my life (although Josh is up there as well).  

DH is still working for Telstra (8 months, almost 9 months, now).  Met up with friends today who may be able to give him something more which would be great.  

Anyways - hi waves.gif to you all.  I am here.

Love you all.

Tummy rubs and raspberries....

Jill(y)

#49 HiddenJewel

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:54 PM

Helloooooo..........I was just wondering if it might okay for me to join in the Sept 06 group here? My son Bailey was born on the 14th Sept 2006 and is my eldest child/son.

I have two other children. NJ is three and Alannah is just 9 months old and that means our family is complete! sad.gif I think I would have liked just one more but a few factors have deemed that path blocked.

Baileys attends preschool twice a week and has been going since he was roughly 2.5 yrs old. He attends one day by himself and the other day NJ goes with him. Double trouble....and I sometimes like to mess with the teachers minds and I dress the boys the same! *giggles*

Bailey LOVES books, colouring in, puzzles (the more pieces the better), fishing with Daddy and more than anything in the whole wide world, he is 110% addicted to Cars / Lightning McQueen. It is CrAzY!!! He lives and breathes it. It has been like this since he was about 18 months old when his Uncle gave him the DVD. Needles to say he is almost beside himself with being able to see Cars 2 this weekend!!! rolleyes.gif (We are going this weekend whilst MIL babysits Alannah. Very exxy to go but it will be sooooo worth it.)

Anyways, hope no one minds me joining so late on.

#50 ~*troops*~

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:11 PM

Hey hiddenjewel original.gif

Welcome to eb.

Bit quiet in here of late but others will respond eventually Tounge1.gif where abouts are you in aus?

Still fat here. Wooooot!! Things are going well pregnancywise at the moment so hopefully it stays that way. Obs again on Tuesday. Anyhoo its late and I have to get up early. Hope everyone is well x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.