IVF Multiple Cycles and The Long Haul BG #7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

#101 minidiamond

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

oh boo !!! Lost my really long & beautifully crafted post.

BBL or tomorrow to re-type but just to say bbighug.gif to Halby & hang in there to Brook.
xx

#102 Brookar

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

Halby - I really admire your strength to have done so many stim cycles.  A break will do wonders physically and emotionally and those 5 beauties will still be waiting on ice for when you come back from your holidays etc.

Liltus... I'm still getting used to it, I came in thinking there was a new lady joining us original.gif

Afm - 12dpo...dumb, dumb, dumb but I poas this morning and it was negative. I was feeling so positive about things I really believed it would be a bfp. I know it can be only early so I'll wait another day or two, but I wish I hadn't runined that positive vibe I had going. Stay tuned....

#103 minidiamond

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Brookar @ 12/06/2011, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Liltus... I'm still getting used to it, I came in thinking there was a new lady joining us original.gif

me too !! I look at the last person to post and wonder "who's that?" Then realise it was me LOL.

#104 librablonde

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hi ladies,

I've been MIA for a little while, just busy with life and I don't have much to say about IVF. I'm just waiting for my next cycle to do my FET so kinda cruising right now.

Halby- I'm so sorry about AF arriving. Damn her!! I know what you mean by putting on weight and looking pg, I'm the same right now and it's not a good look for me unsure.gif The stress of IVF and those med's are not always conducive to being svelte and glam LOL original.gif
Liltuss- It's good to hear from you, how have you been?
Brookar- POAS's are the root of all evil on the 2WW! Of course, I can't talk b/c I'm always testing and then wishing I hadn't! Hang in there, it's not over until AF comes a'calling. How's the accupuncture going? Mine is good, I wish I could go a few times a week just for the relaxation happy.gif
Spock- so your EPU is getting closer. Exciting times ahead original.gif I hope your hand and other health issues are better now for you.
Countrymel- I read in another thread that your DP's dad passed away. I'm so sorry, and hope you are both coping ok. God, you poor thing, life has just been crapola for you and I hope you get a break soon hhugs.gif

A couple of friends are about to start their IVF journey and have been asking me all about our local clinic and the process. They're so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and excited about it all, I have to make a very special effort not to be blase and slightly bitter when I tell them about what to expect. Jeez, when did I become a cynic?!

Lots of luck and baby dust to you all original.gif

Edited by librablonde, 13 June 2011 - 08:05 AM.

#105 Brookar

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

Librablonde - I'm glad your cruising along ok. That FET will be upon you in no time.  I'm still loving acupuncture.  Have been every week for the last ten, I think its saved my sanity.

Umm....well I POAS again this morning, this time with a FR with FMU and there were two lines! I'm still in disbelief.  DH and I decided we wouldn't get excited until after our BT on Wednesday, but this is the best start we've had in a long time.
x

#106 librablonde

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:36 AM

eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif
OMG Brookar!!! Congrat's!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you, fingers crossed for the BT!

#107 minidiamond

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

OMG Brookar !! What a difference a day or two makes huh ??? Good luuuucccccck !!!! biggrin.gif  hands.gif

#108 Feral-as-Meggs

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Ooooh Brookar.   hands.gif

#109 HRH Countrymel

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yay Brookar!!

Clever girl!

#110 Spock

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

nice to hear Brookar  biggrin.gif

#111 ~Panda~

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

Yay Brookar! Hanging for an update! xx

#112 minidiamond

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Brookar, just one more sleep !! Crossing everything. Did you POAS again ?

Just wanted to drop by for a quick 'awwwwww' story.  

We went round to our friends' house last night - they have a 7yo & a 4yo.  Master 4 came up to us, wide eyed, and said "Lilllllttuussssss (insert real name) .... do you know that if you are grown up you have to get some kids ? Are you and (DH) getting some kids ??"

Our friends know we are going through IVF (in fact Mr 4yo & Miss 6 were 'created' by the same FS we are going to) - so we all had a good chuckle.  He was very cute though.

#113 Brookar

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

Thanks everyone, one more sleep until BT.

Liltuss - No, i haven't poas again. I only  have ebay cheapies left and that gave me a negative a few days ago so I think I'll just hang out.
Awww...those moments can make you laugh and cry!

#114 halby

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

Oh Brookar awsome. I have everything crossed for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.