May 08 Parents # 82

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_Paddy2_*

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:49 PM

Rachel are you still around? I need some funny stories! How is Ed? Growing quickly I bet! I think of you whenever I hear there are floods or fire around Balla.
    Have any of our 'babies' started school this year? Not here, we are just after the cut off for Victoria, but from memory a lot of bubs were born before May. Has anyone else had any more babies? We are staying at 2 for now...
Anyway, it has been a long time but I thought I would see if anyone still checks back in.
Paddy.x

#27 GreenEyedTigerCub

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

charlotte starts school on July 22 in South Australia, she cant wait and is MORE than ready to go as shes 'spirited' AKA childcare speak for brat when she isn't kept busy and shes outgrown the pre-school room at childcare.

Thinking of TTC again with my fiancé (not charlottes dad) all has been ok in the home life DP quit his job in January because he has really bad depression and I think he is just wanting to be a SAHD, so living on 1 income from 2 has been a bit tough at times but we are coping fine.

How was our mothers days? Ill look forward to the few responses over the next few months LOL  biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.