New thread time ladies

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=869404

#2 Maggie1975

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

well hello ladies!  unsure.gif

#3 trying4no2

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

Good Morning,

It has been very very quiet in here lately.

Have a good day  biggrin.gif

#4 asignatureofthings

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

Edited by asignatureofthings, 05 September 2019 - 09:18 PM.

#5 trying4no2

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

biggrin.gif

Edited by beck-81, 17 May 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#6 CandysFamily

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

Hello, just popping and catching up.  I haven't logged into to eb in months, I just don't have the time.  And it seems I've missed so much!  
Off to read more.

#7 4thnfinal

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

hey gorgeous ladies... how are we all doing? think we need to get this page back up and running again

so how r these precious lil (attitudes) 2yr olds going?
are any of us toilet trained? we're in the process... as most of u have probably seen on fb

amelia is lil miss know it all... has the firey temper of a red head.... big attitude... but is sooo gorgeou ad loving at the same time original.gif

hope ur all well
original.gif luv belinda

#8 Maggie1975

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hi there!!!!

yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting both Tess and Candy and their gorgeous kids!  I got some much needed adult interaction!  Both sounded totally different to how I imagined their voices would sound!  Austin is taller than Xander and Marley and looked really different to how he looks in pics!!  All 12 kids were very well behaved for the couple of hours!!

everything has settled down here some what.  Hubby and I have def split but are the best of friends.  If you want to know more detail feel free to PM me on FB and I will fill you in.  Would rather not air it all on here original.gif  Tess & Candy got to meet hubby yesterday also.

I went to Canberra with the kids to visit hubby and thats were our catch up was.. thankfully Candy is now only about an hour or so drive from there!

I'm off to Qld in 21 days to see my family.  I'm REALLY home sick after all that has gone on here.  But i'm kinda dreading the travel now since Xander was a complete pain in the bum the whole 4hrs on the bus to Canberra and then the 4hrs home again!  The only time (and i mean ONLY) he sat quietly was when we put a movie on for him!  I guess I'll have to get a new play school dvd before i go!

Anyway, thats us... no TT here yet...

#9 CandysFamily

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

Hehe, Carmen I'm dying to know what you thought I would sound like  laugh.gif  And yes how bloody good were our kids, they surprised me too.  It was lovely to see you both, I always felt so far away from everything up in Inverell.  So it has been great fun this year to catch up with lots of people I've been missing for years.

No TT for Austin yet either.  He just isn't there yet.  Maybe in spring we'll give it a bash.  We are seeing a lot of talking from him now, which is great.  Every night we have to play a little game of loungeroom soccor, which he makes a tackle match and squashes his poor wee brother Charlie whenever he gets the ball.  blink.gif  He has suddenly gotten taller since turning two, chubby bubba is now a weed.

How is everyone else doing? Beck, Tess, Belinda?

#10 Maggie1975

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

pmsl I honestly dont really know... Tess I imagined to be very softly spoken and shy.  Complete opposite.  Not shy at all nor was Neve wub.gif but spoke louder and faster than I thought.... as for you... dunno.. I guess more stern given your past employment roll2.gif but no, you have a very friendly welcoming voice! laughing2.gif
Its weird talking to people via written words for 3yrs you kinda have a sound in your head (well I do lol) and then when you meet them face to face and they open their mouth for the first time its like "woah where did that come from" laughing2.gif

I told C about him babysitting next time and us girls going shopping!  He said "thats fine" i told him "well too bad for it wasnt" laughing2.gif

I'm actually glad he came in.  He usually stays away from mums meet ups.  And I know for a fact he knows that you guys kinda know whats been going on with us so he was very embarrassed... another reason i asked him to come in, he needs to learn to face people!  wink.gif

It's now 16 days til my holiday.  :yay:

#11 CandysFamily

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:55 AM

Awesome make sure you message me when you are coming next, and I will come pick you up and we'll suss out Canberras shops.  Tess you in?

#12 Maggie1975

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:28 PM

Sounds like a plan!

#13 Becca1605

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:36 PM

Carmen did you go?  Are you back?

Savannah is in Undies ddance.gif eexcite.gif  About 3 weeks now...she is doing great!  So much easier than Hunter was (and earlier - he didn't TT until 3)

#14 Maggie1975

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

Go where?

Xander has nil interest in TT yet, i'm not bothered about it.... not until it at least warms up a bit anyway!

#15 Becca1605

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (KaLeXa @ 24/07/2011, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go where?

Your last post said it's now 16 days until my holiday...it looked like it was more than 16 days ago...so just wondering if you went on your holiday.

#16 Maggie1975

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

oh yes haha

I went up to see my family in Qld!  was great apart from Xander ending up in hospital!!

#17 CluckyDuck05

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

Hey girls,

OMG it has been months since I’ve been in here!

How is everyone? Who usually still pops in here?

I have been so busy with works and studying and the kids. There is no time for much else these days.

Skye is TTing. She has been in pull ups for awhile and tells us almost every time she needs to go. I have put a little step stool in the bathroom now so she can go without telling me. What a cutie.

Sienna turns 5 next week. School next year. My baby is growing up!

I’m still extremely down about DP deciding he doesn’t want a third baby. I thought time would make it easier but it just gets harder. It is even harder when the mothers from my Mothers Group (from when Sienna was born) are having their 3rd children all in the last couple of months.  Anyway, not much I can do about it. There is absolutely NO changing his mind. nno.gif

We are going on holidays soon. Yay! Port Macquarie (we have timeshare there). Something to look forward to at least.  original.gif

Anyway - miss talking to you all! I will come in more often!

Lisa.

#18 2sweetgirls

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

waves.gif

#19 Becca1605

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

Oh Lisa our 2 kids are much the same age!  Hunter is 5 in Sept - he starts school in October!!  Not long now!  Yay on Sienna's toilet training.  Savannah is pretty good, still has a few accidents at childcare, and the odd one at home from time to time.

Carman - oh no, poor Xander in hospital on your trip.

#20 asignatureofthings

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:40 AM

Edited by asignatureofthings, 05 September 2019 - 09:19 PM.

#21 3greenhills

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Well hello everyone!!

Its been ages since I have been in here!!

I was only thinking the other day that a trip to Canberra would be good to do a catch up with Tess again (since its been a whole other kid each since I was last there!!) - next time you go over Carmen, I should try and get across and we can have a good little catch up - and finally meet, since everytime I go to Albury Im working grr... would be great to finally meet Candy too!

We have sort of started TTing, Lucy occasionally asks to sit on the toilet, but does nothing, but the recognition of the toilet is there, over Summer, I will get serious.

Is our FB page/group still going? I havent been on there in ages either.

Hope everyone is well!

#22 Maggie1975

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

for sure Jo....

I'm going to do a trip over before Xmas!  The kids want to go to Questacon???   So maybe the start of October if that suits with anyone else?  It'll at least be warmer then and we can meet at a park or something!!

Thnigs have been crazy here... hubby and I splitting... me going solo since April.  It's exhausting but i'm now loving the freedom!  If you dont know what happened and want to know just msg me on fb and i'll fill you in.

Xander is doing really well apart from still getting sick all the time.  Its just constant croup and asthma with him!!!  He loves using the potty and toilet but has a melt down if i put undies on him lmao it's actually quite funny!! He goes to the loo before he has a bath or if i take his nappy of and its dry i ask him to go do a wee on the potty and he does.

#23 asignatureofthings

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

Edited by asignatureofthings, 05 September 2019 - 09:19 PM.

#24 asignatureofthings

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:21 PM

Edited by asignatureofthings, 05 September 2019 - 09:20 PM.

#25 Maggie1975

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

nup Tess not unless hes not well then thats him all over!!!

This afternoon he did burst into tears thou... i asked him what was wrong... his reply was "Kaylans annoying me" pmsl!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.