August 2010 Parent Group #22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#76 My4Sunshines

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

sorry just a quick one from me blush.gif

So today dd3 tooth was just sitting there ready to drop out of her mouth, don't know how it didn't fall out when I moved it (i told her it will be out today and to keep wobbling it wink.gif ) anyway she was having lunch (a carrot huh.gif ) so I said 'be careful don't swallow your tooth' anyway she asked for a donut when she had finished (by then I had totally forgot about her tooth wacko.gif ) then she came to me and said that her mouth feels like when the other one came out so I had a look.................no tooth...................I asked her where it was...............her answer shrug.gif  shrug.gif ...............WHAT????? oomg2.gif soooooo I can only assume it went down with the donut mad.gif
Funny thing was though she told me she will still get money anyway!!!!

So our experience so far, dd3 first 2 teeth to fall out we will never see, dont know if to laugh, be angry, disappointed or sad.
Would you fish it out in a few days time??? sick.gif don't think we'll ever get the sandpit one

KMA MIL needs a reality slap and whats with the not coming to the birthday party, sorry but imo that is not a choice. Families suck sometimes

#77 TotesFeral

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:50 AM

STML - She wants to now what my mother is wearing so they don't end up wearing the same thing. Apparently at SILs wedding her and the grooms mother were wearing pretty much the exact same thing. But the point I'm trying to get across to her is because of the age difference between her and my mother they most definitely will not be wearing the same thing. Mum is going with my aunty for a girls weekend to Newcastle so they can go shopping for dresses, I know what they dress like and I know she will definitely not choose something even remotely close to MIL  laughing2.gif
Go Paigey!! Addison is getting more confident in pulling herself up but she only manages to get to her knees on a lot of things.

M4S - She isn't coming to the party because apparently she has some course to do for her job. But you retired last year?  wacko.gif I know Addison won't remember but it's important to Michael and I and you retired last year but apparently now you need to do a course because of work. *sigh*
If she doesn't come though it means Michaels dad can(they are divorced and don't speak unless it's about matters of emergency with the kids). And Michaels brother(Addison's godfather) is driving up to come to it so at least someone from his family will be there.
That's kind of funny that she has managed to lose 2 teeth. What do you do with them when they fall out? My mum kept them in our christening cups, that's how I eventually found out the tooth fairy wasn't real because I found them  laughing2.gif

It's my hens party on Saturday night!(Did I mention this already?).
My MOH rang me yesterday to discuss where we are having dinner as she couldn't see the chicken dish on the menu. So I looked it up and they have changed the menu. Dammit! It's now duck  sick.gif , rabbit  sick.gif sick.gif  , a $52 steak and some wild mushroom risotto. So we've had to change it to good old Hogs Breath. I really wanted to go to this Zebu restaurant, but there is just nothing on that menu I can eat and I cannot expect people to pay $52 for a steak.
I'm really excited though. MOH has organised something during the day as a special treat for me, I have no idea what it is so I just want it to hurry up and be Saturday already!!!

#78 lexington

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:50 PM

Zomg KMA, just read your MIL vent.
ROFL.. LOVE it.

Lou - honestly working has kept me sane. No mothers guilt here at alllll..

#79 Skip to my Lou

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

KMA Cant wait to hear your stories from the weekend.

M4SS : DO NOT FISH THE TOOTH OUT. Apart from the ugh factor, really it's not necessary to keep them anyway, I only have because we were given the 'my first tooth' containers. If I wasn't given them, no way would I buy one or even think of keeping the tooth. I do think it's really funny that your girls keep having teeth go missing without realising though hahaha

#80 Aminila

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

K+M+A at my stepbrothers wedding both my mum and his mum wore the same dress and they also had the same shoes but my mum changed her mind about them and wore different ones. So my stepbrother had his mum and stepmum in the same dress. It was quite funny.

I hope you have a great hens night and that your MIL gets her act together

My4Sunshines I remember eating cocopops for breakfast one day and thinking 'that was a very hard cocopop' so i just swallowed it then a little while later realising i'd lost a tooth. We didn't bother searching for it later.

lexington It so great seeing the kids interact nicely together. Brody gets Kaylee to stand up and he walks around holding her hands. She gets a massive grin on her face

Skip to my Lou I went back to work 2 days a week when Brody was 7 months old as i was bored at home. He went to my aunt one day and to my dad and stepmum the other day. I found it kept me sane. The only reason i haven't gone back to work yet is because i'm still breastfeeding Kaylee and she's a lot more erratic (sp) in when she wants a feed, I also can't get out much expressing.

I had the ex's mum and stepdad here today to see the kids and Kaylee took 4 steps towards me and later 3 steps towards Nanna! The first time she's taken steps unprompted original.gif She loves walking though. She loves to walk around holding onto my pants or my hands.

ETA Kaylee got her first tooth on the day before Brody's birthday!!! now just have to wait for the others that are nearly through to erupt

Edited by Aminila, 13 July 2011 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.