Pregnancy After Miscarriage ~ #38

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
208 replies to this topic

#201 EvaFaithful

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

Belinda - I'm so very sorry for your sad news. I really don't know what to say. You are so very brave and I'm so sorry you have to go through this  sad.gif

Fee - Good luck for tomorrow! Babeeee.....yay!!

#202 MarsBarSlice

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:43 PM

Belinda - I'm really not sure what to say. Thinking of you and your family. We are all here for you when you need us.

#203 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

Belinda - I'm so sorry to read your sad news. As Kuta said, we're here when you need us. I hope you find the support you and your family need IRL too.

#204 Bigmum

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

Belinda I am so sorry for this news and that it is not the outcome you wished for sad.gif

Fee, good luck for tomoz and I hope ruby isn't dissapointed with what the doctor fairy brings her in the way of a sibling original.gif

#205 noisytractor

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

Oh Belinda, theres no words that can express what I'm feeling for you and your DH. Please be kind to yourself. hhugs.gif

Fee- best of luck today. Its Berts birth day.

#206 Caramel Latte

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

Howdy All

Belinda: thinking of you today.

Shadowess: Good luck today.

Hi all

AFM: Had started to bleed last night and it finally stopped early this morning but has me stressed out. Am seeing local to see if I can get a scan today as cant wait til tomorrow plus if it does go wrong I can organise early apt with Ob instead of NT Scan.

Yes I know have done this all before and all was ok, but I need to know either way iykwim.

#207 Neko NoNo

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

hhugs.gif Belinda I am so sorry. It is really unfair.

DF and Bigmum- I hope those bleed are nothing to worry about.

#208 Bigmum

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

Df, hugs to you, hope Oreo is just fine and dandy while your body plays tricks on you hugs and happy thoughts coming your way.

I think I am fine. I have felt heaps of movements late yesterday afternoon and I got a massive roll in my stomach this morning (the kind that leaves you thinking you have an alien growth inside you).
So feeling that the brown stuff was just a little way of my body telling me to slow down.

DH is in china this week. I'm coping ok so far. DD#2 woke me up at 8 am saying "i want brekfast" and then I slepped till 9 before she woke me again. Can't beleive that she was patient for an hour!! hahaha. Dd#1 is on the bus at 6:30 and then I go back to bed for a little while. Who can cope with late nights and 6 am starts? not me!
DD#1 is ok because she goes to bed at 6:30-7!! haha

#209 ~A2~

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Thread closed

New thread here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.