16th- 30th Jun Parent Group # 1

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

Congratulations on the birth of your babies, and welcome to the 16th - 30th Jun Parents Group! We are trialing keeping the PGs in the 2 week blocks that the Due In Groups are.

Please take a few moments to read the Parent Group Guidelines, and please remember that all Essential Baby Forum Guidelines Apply in here as well.

New threads will be started at around approximately 70 - 80 posts.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS !!

#2 HereComesSun

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Hello all - being a mum is awesome, I'm totally in love with our tiny son biggrin.gif

#3 poppess

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Hello!

#4 Choufleur

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hello waves.gif

Home from the hospital today with our beautiful baby girl.  Can not believe how totally in love with her I am from the second I saw her wub.gif

#5 happy-mummy

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hi all! Thanks for setting this up Sandra. Welcome home everyone. Being a mum is awesome, isn't it!

#6 ScarfaceClaw

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

so quiet! hilarious!

#7 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hmm, very quiet in here.... And yet miss one day on facebook and it is almost impossible to catch up....

#8 Me&You+Two

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:29 PM

Wow this is quiet..
Well hi all...
Im a first time mummy and so couldnt live without my little princess..
Its hard to imagine a time without her being here.. original.gif

#9 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

Hi cmjedi_k_839011,

My name is Heather, I have a son Zeke (Ezekiel) who was born on the 24th of June. He is my first too. What is your little girl's name?

#10 Choufleur

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:01 PM

Oh wow this is quiet... still in love totally every day wub.gif

#11 my2earthangels

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

I  thought I'd pop by... I had forgotten what you cyber names were! You are all awesome! :-)

#12 Choufleur

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

You're awesome too x

#13 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

I had to look at baby names to remember who was who with the EB names. So quiet in here....

#14 WyldIce

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hi all, could I be added to this group? My DS was born on the 20th original.gif

#15 Choufleur

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi Raspberry Jalapeno

We're a group of EB girls who met when we were pg. We are normally on FB though as you can see from the lack of activity on this page!

#16 chookymumof6

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Hi,

My baby was due on the 14th July, but she decided to make an early appearance & Charlotte Rose arrived on 24th June 2011 instead. babygirl.gif

I have 5 older children as well. How many kids does everyone have?

#17 Choufleur

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hi Chooky.

Charlotte Rose - a beautiful name! DD is my first baby original.gif

#18 chookymumof6

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hi, what does DD mean & DH mean?

Its probably so simple, but I have no idea, lol.

Do you all have a fb group?

Edited by chookymumof6, 23 January 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#19 my2earthangels

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

DD - Dear daughter
DH - Dear husband
DP - Dear Partner
DS - Dear son

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.