- - - - -

Win 5 Bliss from within - Prenatal yoga DVDs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#26 nbkch

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

I try to get five minutes to myself every day to meditate so that I can feel completely relaxed.

#27 jannineb

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

I can't remember and I probably won't relax ever again as my darling daughter is 5 months old and I'm pregnant with our second baby!

#28 wasabi73

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

wet rainy Sunday music loud and dancing in my PJs with my gorgeous partner

#29 betsyjoy

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

I don't know..i can't remember........it's a too way back...........

#30 ~elle~

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:31 PM

Before I had kids.... or a husband!!!!

#31 ronlisa85

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

A few days ago when i managed to put my sick toddler to bed early & i had a shower by myself to wash my hair in pease after a looonngg day biggrin.gif

#32 pizz

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 04/07/2011, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are giving you the opportunity to win 5 Bliss from within - Prenatal yoga DVDs.

'Bliss from within DVD' is endorsed by NACE (The National Association of Childbirth Educators) and is used in hospital active birth classes. It is the most comprehensive Pre natal Yoga DVD on the market!

This fabulous DVD truly meets the needs of every mum to be. With two 45 minute yoga programs, sections on positions and massage for labour, pelvic floor techniques and partner assisted yoga, along with breathing techniques, baby bonding visualisations and home prop suggestions, it is a complete package, unlike any other prenatal DVD. It will guide pregnant women through a happy and healthy pregnancy, and provide a positive approach to birth. http://www.jiivana.com.au/dvd.php.

Bliss from within is ideal for every mum to be, dads to be, midwives, health professionals, child birth educators and anyone who is interested in helping a pregnant woman through a happy and healthy pregnancy with a positive attitude.  <h3 style="line-height: 18pt;">Prize:
Bliss from within - Prenatal yoga DVDs RRP: $29.95

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: ‘when was the last time you really felt relaxed and stress-free?’</h3>  T & cs pinned in competition forum.

Competition closes end July 2011.

Before my son was born 2 years ago. Life has chnaged now and I experience different stress and need to learn new ways to relax.

#33 Bronwyn_Hofman

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

Strangely enough, when I was sick and in bed recovering while other family members cared for my daughter! sad.gif

#34 pinkblue

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

After having a full body massage at a beauty clinic. It was lovely being pampered and to take some time out just for me.

#35 luciah11

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

May 21. My best friend and I left the children with the hubbies and had a pedicure done.  30 minutes of bliss. yyes.gif

#36 travelmum

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:13 PM

The last time was in Bali years ago on a Massage and Yoga retreat.....Pure Bliss

#37 jotsmum

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

The last time I felt relaxed and stress-free was...

Help I don't remember!

#38 FeeK

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

I went to a movie with a girlfriend or two.
We sat on amazing couches and laughed the whole way through!!!

#39 Gillianlisa

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

When I was in my beautiful warm,blissful bubble bath biggrin.gif

#40 wormie75

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

Just last weekend: in the backyard, in the sun, my gorgeous daughter running around like crazy & hubby & I delighting in watching her explore the world.  Moments like that make it all worthwhile!

#41 Amanda23

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

The last time I was relaxed was and stress free was a ski holiday in America.

#42 Mrs_BG

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

July 16 2011 - Having a wonderful girls lunch with my mum and aunty who live far away and I too rarely get to see.

Edited by Mrs_BG, 28 July 2011 - 09:38 AM.

#43 sleeplessmamma

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

I can't remember sad.gif but I'm off to bali in four days so hopefully then original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.