Call Him Smith
Hernette
Boomoo
Key4

ppinkstork.gif PREGNANT AFTER MISCARRIAGE bbluestork.gif

~~~AUGUST 2011~~~

Tygrays
Due Date: 8 August
Other details: 4 earth babies, 8 angel babies (inc 2 missed m/c)

Jen42
Due Date: 11 August  babyboy.gif
Other details: 2 MCs, baby number 2 on the way to join DS

MONA
Due Date: 15 August  (girl)
Other details: 2 missed m/c 2010, #2 on the way!! DD is 8 & can't wait to be a big sister!

~~~SEPTEMBER 2011~~~

Mamabug
Due: 1 September
Other details: DD 5 (IVF/ICSI), DS 4, DD 2. Three early mc/chem pg

Mandysam
Due: 29 September
Other Details: 2 boys aged 7 and 4 and sadly lost our last baby at 13 wks last May

~~~OCTOBER 2011~~~

*~*ME*~*
Due date: 13th October
Other Details:

CallhimSmith
Due Date: 15th October 2011
Other details: it's a boy!

petalsjk
EDD: 15th October 2011

Kate-Ko
Due date: 26 October
Other details: MC November 2010 at 10.5 weeks

kitty*kat
Due Date: 27 October 2011
Other Details: - 2 m/c's Aug/nov 09 and 1 missed m/c april 10; PCOS

~~~DECEMBER 2011~~~

Bigmum
Due Date: 11 December 2011
Other details: dd6 & dd 4 ( ds3 in our hearts)

~~~JANUARY 2012~~~

Michelle 120733
Due Date: 2 January 2012
Other details: one gorgeous 3.5 DS and 3 mc (6 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks all in 2010)

PeanutBrown
Due date: 03 January 2012
Other details: first baby after a missed MC in May 2011 at 14 weeks gestation

Desiree Farfalla
Due date: 11th January 2012
Other details: 3 children, 5 angels

Indah
Due date: 26th January 2012
Other details: 1 angel August 2010

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Readyand raring
Belinda33
Meme78
readyandraring
Belinda33
Michelle120733
Jane23: Rest in peace Jamie
Hernette
Ellorilee
Fluttergirls

bbabyflip.gif BABY IS HERE! bbabyflip.gif
Summer-Lover: September 2010 (first graduate of PAM)
Somebody_new: 07 December 2010.  Little boy (James) joining DD 6 and DD 18 months.
NoPatience: 31 December 2010.Little boy (Brodie) joining DS8
CherryAmes: January 2011. Little girl (Sojourner)
MrsCarmen: 11 February 2011 Little boy (Toby)
Julz78: 24 February 2011. Little girl (Felicity)
Blondiebear: 27 February 2011. Little boy. (Rafael)
Rumpel: 4 February 2011. Little girl (Emma)
Natmac: 6 March 2011. Little boy (Oliver)
ThatsNotMyName: 11 March 2011. Little girl (Carys)
Lei-79: 17 March 2011. Little girl (Madison
HappyHB: 22 March 2011. Little boy (Fionn)
Icesprite: 26 March 2011. Little girl.(Elise)
MissIceberg: 4 April 2011. Little girl. (Madeleine)
TulsaTime: 13 April 2011. Little boy (Taal)
GypskyK: 17 April 2011. Little boy (Xavier)
Canadia: 24 April 2011. Little boy (George)
Enharmonic: 29 April 2011. Little boy (Hugo)
Aphraell: 8 May 2011 (Mother's day) Little Girl (Xaria)
Fismeats: 9 May 2011. Little boy (Archer)
Having Fun: 26 May 2011. Little boy (Elijah)
Jodownunder: 17 June 2011. Little girl (Sophie)
Want*a*bub: 25 June 2011. Little girl (Kaitlin Gabrielle)
Shadowess: 28 June 2011. Little girl (Freya Kate)
jmh: 8 July 2011. Little Boy (Elliot James)
Kuta: 15 July 2011. Little Boy (?)
mum2KCandi 22 July 2011. Little Girl (Sophie)
Pregnant After Miscarriage Graduates Buddy Group
PAM Graduates

Edited by Kate-ko, 25 July 2011 - 08:10 AM.

#3 *MONA*

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

SILVER~~  YAYYYYYYY MY FIRST MEDAL!! HAHA!

TNMN- glad evrything went well with ur holiday! shall be joining u in PAM very soon (VERY VERY soon i hope lol)

kate - super glad ur heart is ok! u said u have to fly for appointments?! O_0 that must be costing u a fortune!

penut - booo for M/s!! sad.gif you aure ur not expecting twins!! i ask because a girlfriend of mine who just had twins was extremly sick (im talking had to go to hospital and all) and she was expecting twins!:p

jen42 - kids farm to me = mud and animal poo! lol im gonna say YAY!! for pre labour! only because it can only mean the real
deal is just around the corner!

DF - $130 for a nappy bag..if i had the money i could see myself buying one for that price if i really liked it!
mine initialy cost $100 (a pink nike one) but i was lucky enough to only pay $60 because DH gets discount, so i bought a second
"back up bag" that was $50 @ target but they had a big sale and i picked it up for $25! so if i dodn't have the discount i woulda spent
at least $125 anyway. so i say if u can afford it SPOIL ?UR SELF & BUBS hehe

kuta - a hugest congrats! and so very glad baby bat and urself are doing well. thank you for sharing ur birth story! makes me anxious! biggrin.gif
see u in PAM soon!

smith - have a wounderful baby shower today! hope u get spoilt rotten!!

afm - i met my friends twins yesterday for the first time, angus  sophie just adorable (& tiny!!) they were born @ 33 weeks both weighing just over 2 kg each!
a trip to the hospital  yesterday because my fingers and ankles were terribly swollen, and because i had to re sched my midwife aapt for next week just wanted to make sure
my blood pressure was ok, which it is original.gif
Last night i had the worst pain in my pelvis when baby decided to move around, you would see my tummy go all lopsided and when it did nearly bought tears to my eyes it hurt that much!
my friend suggest jumping jacks in the morning to help move things along thats what she did lol and she went into labour that afternoon!! (common jen its jumping jacks time!!)

had a dream last night that i lost my plug lol weird but i hopes it a sign!! biggrin.gif have agreat weekend all!!

Edited by *MONA*, 23 July 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#4 tygrays

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

cementing my place - whatever colour Tounge1.gif

Augh I'm finally getting over this cold/flu and have my voice coming back today bahahaa  original.gif  Am about to waddle downtown to pick up a few last minute things before my parents arrive tomorrow but will be back original.gif  

BTW Jen - sooooo much pre-labour going on here too... right at the moment bubs has decided that bouncing on mummy's cervix is lots of fun - no so much for me though!!  LOL

#5 CallHimSmith

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

dang....just missed out on a place ddoh.gif

So I'm thinking it will be okay for me to have some cake at my baby shower right? I've eaten well yesterday and today so far. Surely that will be alright!  unsure.gif

#6 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

Mona, Tygrays...come on with the prelabour, we're not due for 2-3 weeks! Baby brother seems to have listened to my lecture and the extreme pain has gone, BH back to being very erratic and cramps gone. Sigh, looks like we'll be waiting a bit longer original.gif

Smith - I had a fancy arvo tea for my baby shower and ate everything! I know it's easier when you've been 'good' for 8 weeks and have a blow out, but try to think of it in reverse - have a blow out today, a light dinner and be good for the next 8 weeks instead! Enjoy.

Off to a 4th birthday party - DS really wants the present so I'm not sure how he's going to cope when he sees loads of presents and none are for him!

BL.

#7 PeanutBrown

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

no only one baby in me but one that likes to make me very ill midwife took  bp today and that was fine and when i discussed the morning sickness thing she seemed disinterested and did not offer any other comments other than what it already trying to do ie smaller meals ginger ect ect.

i am very disheartened with my antinatal care at the moment 2 mid wife appointments and so far they have done nothing but tell me i should be planing to breast feed and giving me lectures about my weight and take my b/p i will get my renal function run at work on monday to see how bad the dehydration is getting with the vomiting and just fix things myself i think.

Joys of being in a pathology lab i can take care of most things my self.

#8 CallHimSmith

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

oh Peanut sad.gif It really doesn't sound like good care to me. If you keep throwing up like thisover therest of the weekend maybe you shold go into emergency. It's really not good for you or bubba

Well - all dressed now just having some lunch before I go to shower. Thanks for the advice Jen. Will have a healthy dinner so I can have some treats at the party

Jen - glad baby brother has listened to his mama!

Come on babies!!   bbabyflip.gif bbabyflip.gif bbabyflip.gif bbabyflip.gif

#9 MarsBarSlice

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

I also forgot to tell you that I lost my plug which hadn't happened before either. That was just before labour started, literally 2 hours before.

I have put all your votes in on the name and told DP. It's funny because  the only names he came up with to go with Bat were Bartholemew (which I  said reverts to Bart not Bat) and the other one he said is  ........................... Batavia!

Peanut Brown - sorry you're not getting the support that you need right  now from the professionals, that's so frustrating and disheartening

Smith - I went with MG to a high tea for my baby shower and it was lots of fun. Eat whatever you want, it's your time now

Jen - Apparently you can get pain in your thighs as pre labour/labour

Tygrays - I had a cold and cough that just wouldn't go away. It seemed  to settle down whilst in labour or I was just too pre occupied. I also  rolled my ankle 3 days before I had baby bat so had a compresion bandage  on. I just don't make things easy for myself. I hope your cold  disappears as mine has now returned!

TNMN - glad you had a great trip, I'm jealous

Mona - there is no way I could have handled doing jumping jacks, my body  was in enough pain and tired. It would not have been a pretty sight

Sorry I can't see any further back but wish to say a big hello to all the lovely ladies I haven't mentioned.

AFM: I don't want to graduate yet, not that I don't want to meet up with the other ladies, it's just that you all make me feel so comfortable. But am looking forward to catching up in our graduates group.

By the way, I don't know where to find the graduates group, can someone put a sign up for me. I usually find it through a link in my emails but need to find it from when I log in.

#10 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

Barrett?

#11 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

It's in the Meet Other Members, EB Buddy Groups section (where the state forums are) original.gif

#12 hernette

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hi ladies

Just hanging out for my scan on tues. Symptoms seem to vary but always have one prominent one, which I guess is reassuring. Today it's peeing laughing2.gif

#13 *MONA*

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

tnmn- i cant help but smile wen ever i see ur sig!! carys is just the cutest!

harnette : had to giggle @ having to pee all the time! unfortunitly (well for me anway)  that part stays through the whole preg!:p

just about the watch the doco in the womb im going to watch it first and if its appropriate will let DD watch it (she is 9 yrs) because dd gets right into the whole pregnancy thing and wants to know the ins and outs!

#14 Mamabug

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

Did I mention how much I dislike Braxton Hicks? Have been on and of all day. They go away when I lay down..but the children don't, so I don't get to lay down for long!!!!

#15 Neko NoNo

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

Mona- glad to hear your BP is okay. How lovely to visit with twins! For some reason I have always wanted twins. My flights up the  coast do get expensive, but I'm hoping to avoid any more. I'll move up in 6 weeks (today!) and hopefully won't have any more necessary appointments (fxd no GD!). I hope that dream was a sign

Ty- sounds promising. I hope baby will at least wait until your parents arrive

Smith- I hope you had a great time at your shower. What was your favourite present? You can be honest with us  biggrin.gif You had better have had some cake

Jen- how was the party. I hope DS wasn't too disappointed

Peanut- I'm disappointed in your carers. You sound like you really need some relief. Can you try your GP?

Kuta- no need to leave us permanently- look at TNMN! can't get rid of her (love having you around  happy.gif )

Hernette-  tthumbs.gif for symptoms.

Mama-  bbighug.gif hope you get some rest soon

AFM- feeling very pregnant today. BH started last night, breasts started leaking in the shower today and baby is kicking up a storm. I can't believe I am leaking already- I'm only 26 weeks! Apparently its an indicator that my supply will be good. I hope that's true.

I hope you are all having a good weekend

#16 Mamabug

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Random thoughts: have started doing inventory lists for removalist quotes (company rules are we need three quotes)...and it has dawned on me that we have more stuff in our storage shed than we do in our house!!!

Am wondering how to pack/list hat boxes - if I can fit a couple in larger, square boxes I think that would be easier to stack in a truck, rather than two dozen round boxes of various sizes??? Any thoughts???

Can't wait to start packing!!

In other news - iimself woke me from a 'bad dream' during the night. I was crying. He asked this morning what it was about and I felt very silly telling him:

The two biggest Bugs and I were in the back yard. I asked them to come to me; they didn't. I asked louder, they still wouldn't come. I kept getting louder saying "come here" over and over, but they just would not. But, strangely, each time I said it a dog would come to me.

I ended up surrounded by a multitude of dogs and when I finally cracked it with the kids and yelled COME HERE all the dogs jumped up on me and started licking me. Sigh. At least the dogs were obedient...should give some indication of the day I had with the Bugs yesterday... wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif  

#17 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:47 PM

How about 3 or 4 stacked per porta-robe carton then pad out the sides with pillows if necessary? Odd dream, I have strange ones too. The other night I dreamed I was walking around the lake at Forster & walked through one of those big puddles that extend out from gutters after a deluge. as I did so I was bitten on the arm by a shark. It didn't hurt till I realised what had happened then I knew I had to get some assistance. Casting around I laid eyes on a tattoo parlour across the road & headed in seeing they'd have alcohol swabs. Isn't that what anyone would do in this situation? wacko.gif

#18 *MONA*

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

just for fun!! a labour predicter lol

#19 key4

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:02 PM

Mona they say......

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

Wonder if it will be right hope it is! As that would be about the same size as the other two and a wee bit shorter on the labour side!

I have been having weird dreams over the last week too but the positive to that is I have been sleeping!

Peanut - Hope that MS settles soon I rely on my ondanestron even now and I am no where near as sick as you. Try different pharmacies to get a better price. I get mine from work so dead cheap. Zantac can also be helpful helps settle the stomach and then when you are sick it doesn't hurt the throat as much.

Hernette - Did you get some more results over the weekend? Hope everything going well.

Mona - The bogan wedding sounded interesting!

Kate - if it means good supply then that is awesome original.gif

#20 CallHimSmith

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (*MONA* @ 24/07/2011, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My results

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Well, I am going to be induced so shouldn't have to worry about being over due or baby coming earlier than 38 weeks then  happy.gif although I would be more than happy for 37 weeks!

Oh I just realised - I'm offically on the 10 week count down! How exciting! Roll on October!!!

#21 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

Brilliant Mona! My baby is going to be born this week (as predicted by me as soon as I found out my Ob was away!) and will weigh 8 pounds.

Fine, bring it on!

Mama - I can only imagine what BH are like with number 4 given the difference between 1 and 2. I hope they ease up for a bit.

Smith - how was your shower? And woo hoo to 10 week countdown.

Weird dreams - yes, I like the dog one! In my weirdest pregnancy dream I was a tree and DH was a dog humping me. Hmmm. Perhaps I shouldn't  share some things!

AFM - still here, obviously! Things have ramped down again, pretty much back on occasional clusters of BH, occasional cramps and severe hormonal overload. Is wanting to cry hysterically because you're still pregnant acceptable behaviour at only 37 weeks? TNMN don't answer that! I was so relaxed with DS, and with this one until about two weeks ago and I am really, really keen not to be pregnant anymore. Big sigh. The Internet says tomorrow, I'm still holding out hope biggrin.gif

Have nice Sunday nights everyone!

#22 Mum2KCIandS

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:26 AM

Just letting you all know I had a little baby girl on Friday. Her name is Sophie Arabella and she weighed 3920 - so 8lb10oz.

I am in love original.gif

#23 hernette

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:36 AM

Hi ladies

Congrats Mum2K!

OMG - my b00bs are sooo sore! Anyone got any tips on how to soothe them? Feeling nervous about the scan tomorrow.

#24 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Big congratulations Mum2 - another change in username in order?!!

Hernette - good, soft sports bra - no underwire, try to get it a slightly tight fit so your boobs don't/can't move. Apart from that it's just par for the course I'm afraid!

Happy Mondays everyone, feeling the prelabour again here and the diarrhea has started up again - I realise it could all stop AGAIN but I'm feeling happier today about bubs coming sooner rather than by c/s around his EDD. Fingers crossed biggrin.gif

#25 *MONA*

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

just lurking for jen news!

hernette- i would have to agree with the others nice soft sports bra should help and for me massage in a nice warm shower did the trick! (well for me anyway)

congrats mum2!!

keeping my fingers crossed for you jen, excuse my tmi question but having the runs thats what they call "ur body cleaning it self out?" b4 the big day? i only recently just read about it and never heard about it b4 then!

i have a question, do u get any king of warning that ur water is going to break? or will you be walking around and all of a sudden they break? just curious as mine had to be broken with dd

my feet and sausages (fingers that is) are still extremely swollen sad.gif drs assure me its just part of being preggers :| grr!

well must move dd along to get ready for school! happy monday all! (and i officialy start maternity leave today, well i havent worked the last two weeks because of school holidays (yay for working for education dept)  feel a bit sad that i wont be going back to work!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.