July 2011 Parent Group #1

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

Congratulations on the birth of your babies, and welcome to theJuly Parents Group!

Please take a few moments to read the Parent Group Guidelines, and please remember that all Essential Baby Forum Guidelines Apply in here as well.

New threads will be started at around approximately 70 - 80 posts.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS !!

#2 jadeykiss

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

hi all,
thought id post first to see if anyone is around.
im jade and our baby girl savannah was born 27th July 2011 at 6:13pm weighing 7lb 9oz or 3440 grams... she was 51 cm's. we are doing great she is a fantastic sleeper and feeder.
hello to anyone else lol

#3 Guest_onehappymum_*

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

Hello,
I'm Bec, Mum to Troy 3yrs (born 15-7-2008) and our new baby boy Henry.  Henry was born 7:14pm on the 14-7-2011 (yes the day before Troy's 3rd birthday - we had his birthday in the hospital).  He was a big boy, 9lb 3.5oz (4.18kg), 54cm long.  We are both doing great, the second time around is definitely easier.  Other than the period between 6pmish and 11pmish, he is a happy settled baby.  I am BF him, as I did with Troy (he BF till about 14mths old), other than a few issues when my milk came in, so far so good.

This is also my first EB buddy group.  I am looking forward to chatting with other mum's with July babies.

#4 samandimmysmum

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hi Lovely Ladies,

My name is Michelle, I am happily married with three beautiful daughters.  My eldest Samantha is 4, born 5 July 2007, Imogen is nearly 2, born 11 September 2009 and our newest addition, Zoe is 15 days, born 25 July 2011.

Zoe has a period whereby she drinks every hour in the early evening for approx 2 hours and sleeps for about 5 hours before wanting her next feed.  This is also something her mum and dad have to get used to as our other two girls didn't do this.  She appears so far to be a happy baby.  Its just mum and dad who need to work out what she wants etc.

When born Zoe was 8 pound 15 ounces (4045g), 51 cm long and a head circumference of 35cm.  This was a bit of a shock to me as our other two daughters was 7 pounds 7 ounces and 7 pound 14 ounces respectively.

I am looking forward to meeting other mums and chatting with you all.

Michelle

Edited by samandimmysmum, 09 August 2011 - 04:38 PM.

#5 jadeykiss

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

savannah is our first bub together, and my first. she is so good. she feeds 4 hourly over night i even had one night with 7 hours and one with 6. she wasnt a good sleeper at first but is so good now. she only cries when hungry or having her nappy changed.
im breastfeeding and loving it. lost al my baby weight lol now just the pre preg weight to go. at first it was so painful with grazed nipples. but now its really good. she feeds alot in the day but i dont mind as she sleeps well at night.

congrats on your bubs...

#6 PorkaPig

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

Hi girls,

You'll probably find not many post in this group as we started a FB page when we were pregnant and we post in that as its easier to keep tabs of who's who!

If anyone would like to join it, feel free to PM me and I can add you original.gif

#7 busterbubble

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

Hello,

We had our little boy Jack on the 14/07/11 weighing 3.855 kgs

Would like to join the Due in July EB group and Facebook group,how do i do that ?

Thanks

#8 Mummy to HJ

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hi all,
Yet another who is on FB more than here.

Im Sarah, mummy to Hayden - 5yo and Tyler born 16-07-2011

We are from melbourne original.gif

#9 Guest_BeachedAsBro_*

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hello original.gif

I can add anyone interested to our FB group, pm me here on EB and I'll hook you up.

#10 em351

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (StrawberrySpritzer @ 14/08/2011, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi girls,

You'll probably find not many post in this group as we started a FB page when we were pregnant and we post in that as its easier to keep tabs of who's who!

If anyone would like to join it, feel free to PM me and I can add you original.gif

Hi, I would like to join your FB group but not sure how to PM you!!...if that's ok.. my first baby was due in July but born 3.08.2011.  Could you please PM me and I will add the group?  Thanks original.gif

#11 babylovinmamma

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

hi girls i had a bubba on july 29th,2011 at the age of 41
she weighed 10 pounds +
sorry for brief post, shes sleeping on me atm
id love to join FB page if you'll take me...Im in Melbourne btw

#12 crazyforkids

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

hi everyone.

im admin on one of the fb groups. we were the due 16th-31st july group on eb.
we have a great bunch of ladies that help support one another. if you would like to join us just look for me on fb and tell me you are from eb. My name is Catherine Boyan. im the only oneon there original.gif

im a mum of 5. claire was born on the 16th of July induced 10 days early. she weighed in at 3.3kg and 49cm long. she is fitting into our family perferctly original.gif

#13 PorkaPig

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

Seems there's 2 FB groups!  One for the first 2 weeks of July one for the second!  Would be great to all join together!  There's 50 in our group!  I can PM those ladies interested, but if anyone else wants to join just PM me (on left hand side in your controls) with your FB name and picture so I can find you, then I can add you to the group original.gif

#14 tinzel

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hi my daughter was born on the 2nd July and I would love to join the FB group and meet other mums.

#15 jadeykiss

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

hi tinzel tried to pm you but eb not letting me pm me if you like

#16 marianaeka

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

Hi, my name is Mariana and I just have my beautiful baby boy on 14th July 2011, at 2.30 pm. He is such a lovely baby, born 3.092kg and 51cm tall. It is an awesome experience for me and my husband, Teddy. We named him, Richard...and he is about to have his christening on January next year, 2012. We love him so much.

I congrats all of you, a new mother just as I am now. Enjoy the new journey and cant wait to have a chat with you about our baby.

Cheers

Edited by marianaeka, 08 December 2011 - 06:53 PM.

#17 Tea~for~two

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

Hi everyone, my Jacob snuck in on the 31st July, two weekes overdue!
Would love to join the group and see what everyone else's babies are up to - this is such a nice age!

#18 ishibasushi

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

My son was born July 1st last year and 3 months after he was born we moved here in Melbourne from Singapore. I was wondering if there are any mums here who live around Point Cook who wants to meet and have a sort of playgroup. I think my son is sick of playing with me and wants to meet other kids! original.gif

#19 jojum

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

My little boy James was born 9 July 2011, 2 weeks + 5 days early. I'd LOVE to join in with EB July '11 mums, especially in Melbourne! How can I join with others on FB? Jo.

#20 jadeykiss

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (jojum @ 22/02/2012, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My little boy James was born 9 July 2011, 2 weeks + 5 days early. I'd LOVE to join in with EB July '11 mums, especially in Melbourne! How can I join with others on FB? Jo.

i can add you if you like pm me how to find you

#21 jojum

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hi jadeykiss, I'm a bit confused about how to pm properly. When I tried to send a message, I received this message:

The following errors were found

You must enter a message larger than 3 characters.

This personal message has not been sent

I'll keep trying!

#22 belbelchic

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

hi, was wondering if i could join the facebook group as well if possible?

Thanks

#23 jojum

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Catherine27 @ 29/09/2011, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi everyone.

im admin on one of the fb groups. we were the due 16th-31st july group on eb.
we have a great bunch of ladies that help support one another. if you would like to join us just look for me on fb and tell me you are from eb. My name is Catherine Boyan. im the only oneon there original.gif

im a mum of 5. claire was born on the 16th of July induced 10 days early. she weighed in at 3.3kg and 49cm long. she is fitting into our family perferctly original.gif

Hi Catherine, I'm still wanting to join the Facebook groups. I looked for you on Facebook, but couldn't find you. Can you help?

#24 jadeykiss

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

catherine isnt a member on the group anymore. ill try pm you

#25 lola_80

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Hi All

Ive been on here a while but havnt really had time. Im new to this group. Have  DD born July 2011.  biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.