Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 jens1607

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

GOLD!!  Wow never had a gold!!  Hopefully its good luck for this weeks OB appointment.

Ty I'm ph34r.gif for news!!!

#3 Mamabug

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Talk about closing a thread on a cliff hanger!!!!!

#4 Caramel Latte

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Bronze!!!

Over did it but had a great day so all worth it!

#5 Mamabug

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

Glad to hear you had a good day DF - now put those feet up!

#6 Neko NoNo

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

NEW MEMBERS
WELCOME  ddance.gif
Angel1977
Jens1607
Chocmudcake

ppinkstork.gif PREGNANT AFTER MISCARRIAGE bbluestork.gif

~~~AUGUST 2011~~~

Jen42
Due Date: 11 August  babyboy.gif
Other details: 2 MCs, baby number 2 on the way to join DS
~~~SEPTEMBER 2011~~~

Mamabug
Due: 1 September
Other details: DD 5 (IVF/ICSI), DS 4, DD 2. Three early mc/chem pg

Mandysam
Due: 29 September
Other Details: 2 boys aged 7 and 4 and sadly lost our last baby at 13 wks last May
~~~OCTOBER 2011~~~

*~*ME*~*
Due date: 13th October
Other Details:

CallhimSmith
Due Date: 15th October 2011
Other details: it's a boy!

petalsjk
EDD: 15th October 2011

Kate-Ko
Due date: 26 October
Other details: MC November 2010 at 10.5 weeks

kitty*kat
Due Date: 27 October 2011
Other Details: - 2 m/c's Aug/nov 09 and 1 missed m/c april 10; PCOS

~~~DECEMBER 2011~~~

Bigmum
Due Date: 11 December 2011
Other details: dd6 & dd 4 ( ds3 in our hearts)

~~~JANUARY 2012~~~

Michelle 120733
Due Date: 2 January 2012
Other details: one gorgeous 3.5 DS and 3 mc (6 weeks, 7 weeks and 8 weeks all in 2010)

PeanutBrown
Due date: 03 January 2012
Other details: first baby after a missed MC in May 2011 at 14 weeks gestation

Desiree Farfalla
Due date: 11th January 2012
Other details: 3 children, 5 angels

Indah
Due date: 26th January 2012
Other details: 1 angel August 2010

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Readyand raring
Belinda33
Meme78
readyandraring
Belinda33
Michelle120733
Jane23: Rest in peace Jamie
Hernette
Ellorilee
Fluttergirls

bbabyflip.gif BABY IS HERE! bbabyflip.gif
Summer-Lover: September 2010 (first graduate of PAM)
Somebody_new: 07 December 2010.  Little boy (James) joining DD 6 and DD 18 months.
NoPatience: 31 December 2010.Little boy (Brodie) joining DS8
CherryAmes: January 2011. Little girl (Sojourner)
MrsCarmen: 11 February 2011 Little boy (Toby)
Julz78: 24 February 2011. Little girl (Felicity)
Blondiebear: 27 February 2011. Little boy. (Rafael)
Rumpel: 4 February 2011. Little girl (Emma)
Natmac: 6 March 2011. Little boy (Oliver)
ThatsNotMyName: 11 March 2011. Little girl (Carys)
Lei-79: 17 March 2011. Little girl (Madison
HappyHB: 22 March 2011. Little boy (Fionn)
Icesprite: 26 March 2011. Little girl.(Elise)
MissIceberg: 4 April 2011. Little girl. (Madeleine)
TulsaTime: 13 April 2011. Little boy (Taal)
GypskyK: 17 April 2011. Little boy (Xavier)
Canadia: 24 April 2011. Little boy (George)
Enharmonic: 29 April 2011. Little boy (Hugo)
Aphraell: 8 May 2011 (Mother's day) Little Girl (Xaria)
Fismeats: 9 May 2011. Little boy (Archer)
Having Fun: 26 May 2011. Little boy (Elijah)
Jodownunder: 17 June 2011. Little girl (Sophie)
Want*a*bub: 25 June 2011. Little girl (Kaitlin Gabrielle)
Shadowess: 28 June 2011. Little girl (Freya Kate)
jmh: 8 July 2011. Little Boy (Elliot James)
Kuta: 15 July 2011. Little Boy (Brendan Garry)
mum2KCandi: 22 July 2011. Little Girl (Sophie)
MONA:  29 July 2011. Little girl (Stella)
Tygrays: 8 August 2011. Little Girl (Aerynn Paige Nalani)

Pregnant After Miscarriage Graduates Buddy Group
PAM Graduates

Edited by Kate-ko, 08 August 2011 - 11:07 AM.

#7 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

There is NOTHING like two phone calls and three sms's in the space of 30 minutes ALL asking if I've had the baby yet to raise the tension. Grrr! I can't believe I'm going to have to start ignoring people already. Mum was especially unimpressed with my attitude because "people just care" - apart from Mum I have not spoken to any of the other people in weeks or months (aunts, old friends). Grrr. Again!

Ok, vent over original.gif

back to lurking for Tygrays and Aerynn news biggrin.gif

#8 Mamabug

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

jen - you should know that that every pregnant woman suddenly, after 37 weeks, turns into some hideous beast who would deliberately withhold the news of the baby's arival just to annoy people....

#9 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

Hi Everyone,
glad to hear things are happening for TY. Very exciting.

waves.gif hi everyone, will get to personals asap original.gif

#10 Bigmum

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

Help me now I just attacked the frozen cookie dough in the freezer.... And I want to go back for more ohmy.gif :-(
Oh dear. Gd here we come!

Jen I left my answering machine on for the last week. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who left messages! One so called friend even drove past my house and when she saw our car gone she made an excuse to drop into dh's work to see him (he worked in the same town)
Grrrrrr. I only called back the people who I needed to (I.e my mum)

#11 MarsBarSlice

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

Lurking for baby news, how very exciting

#12 key4

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

Bigmum - For you

Whilst you look at it initially it looks like a boy the "bits" disappear and the OB is not convinced on sex yet. DH thinks is it not a boy as if you were so see the other pictures which were on the screen the bit between the legs here is not clear and the 3D scan there was nothing.

TY - I hope all is going well looking forward to reading of your birth soon.

Gosh I have just located my Wedding and Engagement ring after pulling the place apart - I have lost a of weight in the early part of this pregnancy and the rings are too big now so fell off. STRESS!

#13 Kat*and*Kids

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

Aerynn Paige Nalani freebirthed into water at home 1.45am after an 1.45hour active labour. 6.57lb (2980g) 50cm long and hc of 34cm. She's a teeny tiny bundle of perfectness who capped off our run of 4 bubbas born on their due dates original.gif

We're both doing great!!!

#14 Caramel Latte

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:44 AM

CONGRATULATIONS! Tygrays on the birth of your precious little girl Aerynn. Glad to hear you are both doing well.

#15 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

Wonderful news Tygrays and what a clever girl coming on her due date! I do hope you tease the one child who missed their DD! Enjoy this wonderful time original.gif

And apart from stalking Ty I'm popping I'm to say nothing happening here except more heavy cramping. Got DS to myself today so it's going to be a loooooong day (which started with him coming into my room demanding my phone to play games on and only stopped briefly 20 minutes later when Peppa Pig came on!)

I guess I only have me left to lurk for laughing2.gif or are you ready to go Mamabug?

I expect to make my appointment tomorrow and experience the wonders of a S&S - hooray!

Key - I have no idea about disappearing willies but I love the pic original.gif

DF - you better be doing a whole lot of nothing still!

Got to go, BBL.

#16 Neko NoNo

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Kat- congratulations on the arrival of little Aerynn. What a fantastic result after all the drama. I'm so glad you got the birth experience you wanted. Can't wait to see pics  ddance.gif

Jen- Still a few days to go for you. maybe we will have a rash of babies who want to come on their DD? I hope everyone leaves you alone today original.gif

Key- I'm glad you found your rings. that would have been stressful. I suppose your baby wants to keep you guessing regarding gender!

Bigmum- I can't stop eating either. I went shopping and bought myself two bags of lollies. I ate them both in about one hour  blush.gif

Choc-  waves.gif

AFM- DPs 30th was a success! He was pretty happy, but got a bit too drunk and we couldn't go for lunch the next day. he fell asleep in my Mum's recliner  rolleyes.gif It was such a late night. By the end it was DP and his two best friends (and one random) left so I didn't want to break up the party. Thankfully one of the guys got kicked out of the pub and we got to go home. made it back at 2.30- that's far too late for 3rd trimester lads!

I'm feeling a bit sick and dizzy today- i'm blaming the two bags of lollies I scoffed last night! that's what I get for being a greedy.

Hope everyone has a great day- even though it is Monday

#17 Bigmum

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:39 AM

Just quickly as it's only 6:30am here (got dd on the bus and getting back to sleep)
Congrats Ty!!!!! I just new she'd be here by now! Glad all went well and you had the birth you wanted xxoo

#18 Mamabug

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

Ty - wonderful news. So glad it all went as you knew it would (is it the wrong time to send a big cosmic ner-ner to the SA health system???). Aerynn sounds just perfect.

Jen - nah, thanks for the offer of going enxt, but I want to go and check out my new house again next Monday! I'll let you take line honours!

Off to ob and grocery shop...DF hope your ob is positive today!

Edited by Mamabug, 08 August 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#19 jens1607

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

Congrats Ty on the birth of your beautiful Aerynn!!  Hope you are both resting nicely after the birth plan that you wanted!!

BBL for personals, supose I better do some work sad.gif !!

#20 Bigmum

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Morning all (I'm awake now)

Such exciting news to wake up to! Lol. Hope we get some more news soon...not from anyone in particular, just exciting news. Mama you are in the firing line too seeings it is birth month too. (maybe)

Dh is finally home tonight after being away all week and he had to stay for the weekend too. Which was a pain in the but, so he is taking the next few days off to compensate. Noice.

Key- not sure I can tell what I am looking at Tounge1.gif How many weeks are you? Glad you found your wedding rings, my cousin lost hers, and she thinks she scoupped them up with dirty tissues on her bedside table. A fairly nice solitare rock too. She doesnt want them replaced as she is too sentimental. But I like to look married so couldnt go without!

Kate, sounds like dh enjoyed his birthday. Good on him, you only turn 30 once (despite that my mum was 30 for about 10 years)
and yeah, the sugar rush will cause you to feel like that! haha. Hope you enjoyed the lollies tho, or should I say bubs did!

Jen, I hope ds is good for you today and doesnt wear you out too much. My sister is 36 weeks now (the same one with all the millions of problems who we thought would birth at 32 weeks Tounge1.gif ) and they heard their ds calling out from the window sill of their 1 story high flat just about ready to jump out the window!!!! Thankfully he wanted some on lookers for his flight! Very dicey, and I'm not sure why he could get the window open...not even I could do that when I was there. I think because its summer they must have had the window open. (note to them...you dont put a 2 yr old's cot right next to a massive toy box that you can stand on that leads right to the window k?)
I think their ds is about the same age as yours (hence why I've gone into a rambling!)

Wont attempt to do personals for everyone cos I suck at it, but just wanted to say Goodluck with oreo today df and hope your ob is nice and understanding unlike the stupid gp xx

#21 Shadowess

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

congratulations Tygrays! Lovely news!

Come on Jen! We're all waiting for you, now! Have you got your names sorted out yet?

#22 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

Still here, still feeling like crap, looking forward to tomorrow and also very worried the Ob will say I am still high and closed and he won't do a S&S! Although I'll be VERY annoyed with my body if nothing has happened in all this prelabour bollocks!

We're about 90% sorted on the name with the usual allowance for a last minute change!

DS is not making me a happy mummy! We have to go out again and I feel like going to bed and sleeping until baby brother decides to come!

Oh well, on with the walking original.gif

#23 Mamabug

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

What? No pictures of Aerynn yet?????

Ooooooookay..... I think I have a date tomeet Baby Bug.....

The full report from the last u/s shows that while bub did gain some weight in the last fortnight, gains have pulled back compared to the previous fortnight and the percentiles have dropped right back again. So we have a 38 week deadline for this little one to join us.

So, my next trip to the ob will be the hoo-har appointment to see how favourable I'm looking for induction!!!!

PS - is it wrong to eat 550g of yoghurt in one sitting??

PPS - Baby Bug's head circumfrence measured in at 30cm....gotta be happy with that!!!

#24 Caramel Latte

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Hi All,

Mumabugs: I hope Tygrays doesnt mind, but Aerynn is soooo cute!!!! Congrats on having a end date.

Jen42: Could do the announce on FB "Sorry all phone is broken and has been taken to the repair shop", those last few weeks are long enough (with the BH, wanting to have baby etc) without the constant "Have you had bub yet?" ...

Jens1607:  I have no life, I got excited when I remembered your username (wish my emoticons are working as would have a hitting head one here). Hope all is well.

Kate-Ko: Glad to hear DH 30th went well.

Bigmum: How are you going?

Hi to all I have missed: Hope you are well.

AFM: I am sure I would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on. Into the Obs waiting room I go, send youngest to sit and wait (while DH was outside having a smoke), as I am waiting to tell them I am there, OB walks out and says he will see me next (was half hr early)....did I remember youngest was sitting in waiting room? Nope, lucky DH had walked in as I had gone around the corner. BUT I have NEVER forgotten to call her to me, just wasnt expecting to be called in early.

Middle had a dentist apt and I think I cried more than she did... damn emotions!!!!

Ob apt went well, Bub head circumference (sp???) is now 34mm up 4mm from last week (didnt get to measure the full length as bub refused to stay still). Was funny as when he put the doppler on, bub kicked and moved straight away and it was a game of cat and mouse the whole time, but he picked it up 1st go before the kick and than again a few seconds later. He doesnt understand why the hospital or Dr are focusing so heavily on the weight as there is not much I can do now anyways and they should know my health issues etc enough to understand why. He reassured me that my weight has NO impact on my pg or the way I give birth. Agreed the local hasnt handled it pretty good.

Got my 1st MCN today so now DH and I are trying to figure the different ways it goes (i.e. newborn etc), going to be fun lol. Definitely so much cuter than the plain white square nappies with the plastic over pants that #1 lived in.

18 weeks today and 1 week and 1 day (nooo I am not counting lol) until Morph scan ... than the fun begins with names and clothes. Tho brought the 1st outfit on the weekend, just a basic summer outfit but in yellow.

ETA: Cause memory is failing AGAIN!!!

Key4: Sorry I am no help, but hope you can get the answer next scan (do you have another one?).

Also for me: Fundal height is measuring 20 weeks (which matches in with cycle dates) but bub is (and always has) measuring 18 weeks (spot on)... I am thinking bub is going to be shorter like me and at least one sibling... and my dates are out. I could be wrong as am no medical expert but now worried bub is going to be over cooked. OB said he will look at next weeks scan etc to look at EDD and see if it needs to be changed.

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 08 August 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#25 tygrays

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

Ive finally got piccies doneded original.gif resizing isnt liking me atm and working 1 handed doesnt help either LOL so i hope the links work!!!

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/T...eeping12hrs.jpg

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/T...rtraitsepia.jpg

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/T...herdom14hrs.jpg

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/T...erdom214hrs.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.