Pregnancy After Miscarriage ~ #45

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

#201 indah86

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

I can't write much cos I'm at work but I thought I'd come in and let everyone know that I had my 20 week scan this morning and it was all good. Pip was wriggling around and very healthy. And I'm having a boy!!!!

Will pop on tonight to do a proper post.

#202 Bigmum

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

yay indah! woot woot! Glad all is well and YAY for team boy! So that is what, 3 boys and 2 girls- df and? Maybe I am getting confused with mummabug.

Jens, brown discharge is usually ok, and I have had it on and off all pregnancy. But It is still slightly scary each time as you think "I hope this isnt impending doom". 9 weeks now. Not long till your scan hey?

Smith, how was your weekend away?

Morning one and all. Feeling somewhat happier today and not as tired.
Had a really bad back last night felt regular cramps and stuff and it was driving me up the wall. Baby was so active yesterday I bet he's on strike today (actually I got no reaction from brekky- although felt him in bed this morning)
I said to DH that as he kickboxed me  all day yesterday, he would sleep all day today haha.
Think malteser add and that was my belly! For about  5 hours!

Have lovely days all, hope all with sickness are as well as can be.

#203 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

Howdy All

Just a quick post from me too sorry...

Bigmum: Oreo waits til I am lying down to sleep than has a little disco, honeslty feel like I a being shoved side to side each time lol.... glad you are feeling happier today!!

Jens: Like Bigmum said brown discharge is usually ok, hope the time til your next scan goes reeeaaallll quick.

Indah: eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif Congrats on your little boy (yes would have been the same for a girl) but like celebrating grin.gif

Howdy to All I have missed: Hope you are doing well.

AFM: HHmmmm was all excited this morning, was having week 22 check up and was hoping for some great news....

"If bub is born now there is a slight chance of survival, 24 weeks there is a great chance of survivial".... well thats positive news but hope dont need to worry about...
"Bub is breech (another reason bubs HB was hard to pick up according to OB and of course plenty of time for bub to turn), BUT placenta hasnt moved so is still to low for a vag birth, if bleed at all - go to hospital and again, if placenta doesnt move will need a c/section" .....
...Little Oreo has grown as she should have etc ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif

So I am to avoid a bleed as worse case scenario, bub will be taken via emergency c/section way to early for my liking... Made it to 36 weeks last time so we can do it again (I hope)!

Hope everyone is having a great day biggrin.gif

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 05 September 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#204 Bigmum

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

awww df. Hopefully she can hang out another 6 weeks at least- then at 30 weeks she should have only a smaller fight on her hands than if she was born now.
Hopefully she wont need to come too early ANYWAY Tounge1.gif
So glad she is being a good girl in there original.gif  ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif  

Kickboxer is back, although now I know why I have no energy...he's taking it! lol.

#205 CalC

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Hi Ladies.

Had my early scan today and everything looks good. Bubs measured 1cm which makes it 7 weeks old compared to my LMP date of 7 weeks and 4 days. Person doing the scan said that I keep my original due date of 19/4/12.

I could see the flicker of the heart beat which measured 156bpm. I now have a disc with 5 photos on it. I can bring the disc to my next scans and they will add to it.

I feel like there has been a bit of a weight lift from my shoulders.

#206 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

I have avoided anything to do with my mother BUT unfortunately as child#1 has to see her every monday, the things she says comes home....

Todays one "I shouldnt be having this baby, I should be at work"...... My mother KNOWS what we have gone thru the past 71/2 yrs to get to this point.

Eldest is looking for new job BUT its not happening as fast as needed!!! As for me, DH is also looking for 2nd job but its hard when he is already working 6/7 days a week so as of Wednesday we are stuffed.... (yes even with Centrelink).

cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif  cry1.gif

#207 Bigmum

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

yay calc!!! woohooo!!!!

#208 ~A2~

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

Thread closed

Previous thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.