Pregnancy After Miscarriage ~ #45

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
207 replies to this topic

#26 athnessa

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

Hi everybody

Just checking in after my scan today. Baby measuring 6 weeks and 5 days. Heartrate 119bpm. I am feeling very relieved! Due date 12 April 2012.

Still early days but I am so happy we have a heartbeat.

Kate can you add my details to the list.  Not sure exact format but:

EB name: Athnessa
EDD: 12 April 2012
DS 3
M/mc July 09 9 weeks, mc Nov 09 5 weeks, mc July 10 7 weeks

Will be back later with personals, just wanted to share this now.

Edited by athnessa, 23 August 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#27 jens1607

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:26 PM

Congrats athnessa that is fantastic news!!!

#28 LittleBrownMouse

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

That's wonderful news Athnessa biggrin.gif So very happy for you!

#29 Bigmum

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

yay! how lovely to have some nice news original.gif very relieved for you athnessa!
makes feeling sick worthwhile when you see that little flicker original.gif

#30 Caramel Latte

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:11 PM

That's great news Athnessa!!! I remember the 1st time the HB was picked up, I couldnt see it (angle) and had to keep asking DH and youngest "Its definitely beating??" its a great feeling.

Mumabug: Good luck tomorrow, hope you will be holding you precious bundle before to long.

Hi to all I have missed.

#31 CallHimSmith

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

athnessa - eexcite.gif such wonderful news!! So glad your scan went well!

DF - sorry life is a bit 'days of our lives' for you. Hope insurance can sort out the phone stuff

Mama - eexcite.gif  tthumbs.gif cclap.gif eexcite.gif  tthumbs.gif cclap.gif eexcite.gif  tthumbs.gif cclap.gif eexcite.gif  tthumbs.gif cclap.gif
Can't believe you get to meet your baby bug tomorrow. I'm sooo jealous! Best of luck huni. Can't wait to hear all about it! hheart.gif

BigMum - Hope you enjoyed your shopping

Jens - roll2.gif at your $10 bet. Hope the sickness doesn't get too bad for you

MrsCarmen - I totally understand the negativity to protect yourself. It's such a hard time, early pregnancy. Glad your OB was happy for you and good luck with your up coming scan

Hi Everyone else! (Sorry I've missed people. baby brain!)

AFM - Sorry for being AWOL. Have been working last 2 days so been knackered and not able to log on here.
All is well over at our camp. Baby has gonethrough a ridiculous growth spurt my tummy is so tight and sore and it doesn't seem to be easing up!  ohmy.gif Have OB tomorrow. Am so excited to see bebe again!!!

Can't believe I've only got 7.5wks to go til due date! Plus it will be less cos I'll be induced a week or 2 before. Going to ask OB to set the date for me tomorrow tthumbs.gif

Smithy hheart.gif

#32 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:11 PM

Good luck tomorrow Mamabug, you can do it! Gooooooooo Mama!

#33 Bigmum

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

goodluck mamabug, wishing you the safest arrival of your 4th bug.
Look forward to hearing the news when you are able. xx

Smith- glad all is ok...was hoping your pains werent labour original.gif

#34 athnessa

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

Mamabug hope you are all settled at hospital and ready for tomorrow. Good luck! Am looking forward to hearing news of babybug!!!

#35 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

Just popping in to say GO MAMABUG!

And I'm stuffed, anyone with extra energy please send!

#36 MarsBarSlice

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

Very excited for you Mamabug.  Looking forward to hearing your news with all the details.

#37 tygrays

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

Wow, it's been so long since I've had my puter out to check on happenings here...  At the moment am absolutely exhausted so not going to say much other than Yay for Mama!!!  Hoping all goes well for your meeting your littlest bug in just a few hours time now original.gif  Will try to get back on tomorrow to find out your news

xxx

**tummy rubs** to everyone else, glad to see everyone is hanging in there and **touch wood** all going well original.gif

#38 CallHimSmith

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

Good luck Mama! Hope that little bug is in your arms before you know it

hheart.gif Smith xx

Edited by CallHimSmith, 24 August 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#39 indah86

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

Good luck Mamabug! Can't wait to see some pics of baby bub.

#40 aussieatheart

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

Wishing you all the very best today Mama! Hope InuteroBug has a safe arrival into the world, with not too much drama for Mama.

Praying ALL the visitors stay away until u r ready too!!!

Big HI to everyone else.

Take care
A xxx

#41 ELJC

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:15 PM

Good luck Mamabug! I'm so excited for you!!

I had a great appointment with  my OB yesterday, The babies still growing, HCG levels are going up which shocks me every time!

I gave myself my first clexane injection today, I would still love to hear other people's experiences with Clexane. I'm really interested to see how succesful it is.
Hope everyone is going well, and hopefully I'll start to get the hang of this whole posting thing and get to know everyone a bit better.

#42 Bigmum

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

thats great eljc!!

So seeings that it has gone all quiet without mamabug, I better post something.

trouble is I havnt got anything interesting to say Tounge1.gif

#43 HRH Countrymel

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hi.. I'm mamabug's stalker.... has anyone got any news????

#44 Bigmum

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Not me :-) but my vote is out that it's gonna be a boy bug

#45 Caramel Latte

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (countrymel @ 24/08/2011, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi.. I'm mamabug's stalker.... has anyone got any news????

nno.gif unfortunately.... lurking in hope it wont be long.... hheart.gif hearing bub news!

Mumabug: Really hope you are enjoying newborn cuddles and all went well.

QUOTE (Bigmum @ 24/08/2011, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not me :-) but my vote is out that it's gonna be a boy bug

I vote bubs going to be a boy bug too.

ETA: AM SO OVER THIS!!! All I did was go out for a coffee in the wheelchair and now am bleeding and told to go straight to the hospital!!! Want to be normal!!!

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 24 August 2011 - 05:17 PM.

#46 Bigmum

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

oh df. whens it gonna stop? Surely you can do some normal things?
take care and hope all is well xx

#47 Caramel Latte

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

i don't know when it's going to stop :-(. All i did yesterday was sit up in bed all day and was spotting by dinner time. I can lie down all day but that's about it.

#48 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Mamabugs Squirrel here

It's

A

GIRL bug original.gif

I know nothing else, she is silent on all details laughing2.gif

Back to lurking!

#49 CallHimSmith

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (ELJC @ 24/08/2011, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a great appointment with  my OB yesterday, The babies still growing, HCG levels are going up which shocks me every time!

So glad everything is going well with the twins ELJC tthumbs.gif

QUOTE (jen42 @ 24/08/2011, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mamabugs Squirrel here
It's
A
GIRL bug original.gif
I know nothing else, she is silent on all details laughing2.gif
Back to lurking!

Thanks Jen!!!

MAMA congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more but will leave you be to enjoy your newborn cuddles for a bit wub.gif So exciting eexcite.gif

DF - what did the hospital say? I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult pregnancy sad.gif Let us know how you went bbighug.gif

BigMum - I'm sure you have something interesting to say..... come on....waiting  tongue.gif

AFM - OB went great today! Baby Smith is still measuring with a massive tummy but not to the point of being alarmed. It just means he will be a big boy  ohmy.gif

I'm having another scan at 34wks to check placenta has moved and to get accurate measurements on baby's size.

I've been given an 'end date' which I'm going to be mean and keep a secret ..... but not too far away anyway. Plus they may bring date forward if bub starts getting too big

eexcite.gif I'm having a baby eexcite.gif
(yes, I realise I should have thought of this earlier but it's just hit me!)
hheart.gif Smithy

p.s. Bubba turned posterior (head down though) which explains why I've had such weird movements and pain lately.... cheeky monkey!

#50 Neko NoNo

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

congrats Mama on your pink bundle!!  ppinkstork.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.