Child friendly cafes and restaurants
Western Australia

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_Cathode_*

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

Gloucester Park!

"Gloucester Park in East Perth fires up on Friday nights with harness racing and offers a free creche for three to 13-year olds with toys, activities and movies from 6.15pm-10.15pm (phone (08) 9325 6662 to reserve a place). There are three restaurants overlooking the track and over summer there's children's entertainment in the form of bouncy castles, rides and face painting. The free red CAT bus will take you to the main gate on Nelson Crescent and admission is $10 for adults, $5 for concessions and accompanied under-16s enter free."

#27 Guest_- Titanium -_*

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kid-friendly...123572401097128

There is a page on face book that has kid friendly things to do original.gif

Edited by - Titanium -, 02 February 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#28 Guest_Cathode_*

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for that.
It is Southwest specific though, so I might post the link over in Kid friendly things to do in the South West thread. Thanks!

#29 lori~lee

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Just wanted to add... the Eden Hill Bar and Bistro closed down a few weeks ago. Such a shame

#30 lizb87

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

The beach shack at Hillary's Marina has a kids play area with books, fake kitchen, table andchairs. Near tables where you sit and is surrounded by a fence with a open entry bit. (I.e no gate)

Yelo cafe in trigg has a small kids area with books, toys and table & chairs

Carine pub in Carine glades has a bigger kids playground outside with tables to eat at which have the playground in full view.

#31 MuchLove

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

Venue: The Brook Bar & Bistro
Child Friendly Attributes: Monday night kids eat free & there is a Kids corner to entertain the children

I am yet to actually test this one out so will review it once I do but it sounds very child friendly.

I second the Laughing Barrel - great venue for families.

#32 OutForLunch

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

This list has made me realise we have no child friendly restaurants within 30 mins of us! Maybe people in the Western suburbs hide their children under the restaurant table with an ipad! Maybe I can make a fortune by opening a restaurant with indoor playground?!?

#33 MuppetGirl

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Sadly the laughing barrel only do kids "make your own pizza" on a sunday now.

Edited by MahnaMahna, 08 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.