Lego Addicts Buddy Group #5

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 rocknmum

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi,

I don't usually post in here, but DD#1 got the 2012 Lego Catalogue today and there is a new girls lego!
She's so excited.

It's called Friends and it says it's available in March.  Hopefully it will be available in time for her birthday in late March.

Cath

#27 sueb31

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

Happy New Year everyone. Just wanted to mention that Book Depository is a great place for picking up any of the Lego books or Brickmaster at a reasonable price. I browse there regularly, when a new release is out you can pr-order at a discount too.

The books, activity books etc make good present ideas too.

Hope everyone is having fun building the Xmas presents!

Sue

#28 Veritas Vinum Arte

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Just popping in to say that for those in Melbourne and Surrounds

Jan 21-22nd is the time for BRICKVENTION

After the horrid queues of last year they have tickets only for sale online and you have to purchase for a timed session.

http://www.brickventures.org.au/

#29 reneelovescraig

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

For those who are interested, the Lego Friends range is on sale in Hong Kong now.

Click for pic

#30 humphreybear

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

It has been quiet in here recently.

How cool are these!
Lego photos

Or for the less geeky among us
Another one

#31 WannabeDad79

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:47 AM

Also very cool for you LEGO 'Friends' fans

http://www.eirllin.co.uk/product/lego-tabi...-top-bts12.html

and one for the Ninjago fans too

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=271...elevant_count=8

#32 ~A2~

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hi guys

Hope you are all going well.

I have edited a couple of posts in this thread as a couple of large pics were throwing out the page view please post a link to the pic if the pic is large.

Also a reminder that buying and selling of any sort needs to be done via our Trading Rooms, not in threads such as this.

Regards

Ali

#33 CupOfCoffee

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

I used to be a member of EB quite a long time ago and the Lego group was far more active then.  I was just wondering if everyone is still around, and playing with the Bricks.

This is my latest creation.  With a toddler, it was one that had to be made and photographed in one night because it won't survive her enthusiasm of playing with Lego  laugh.gif

It is just a loose Lego mosaic (almost a metre wide).

#34 CupOfCoffee

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

I am really excited about the TMNT stuff coming out.  The figures look awesome.

I am going to be poor next year with some of the cool sets  laugh.gif

(Oh and ToyRUs in the US now ship to Australia... yay).

#35 deedee15

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi, looking at buying DH the Lego Mindstorms robot 2.0 for Christmas, does anyone know if there will be any issues with power etc if I bought it from the USA rather than here?
Thanks

#36 babysaurs

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Anyone know if you can still get a lgo advent calander anywhere?

#37 reneelovescraig

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

Check out the Lego Christmas display at Times Square in Hong Kong.
http://nestinginskyscrapers.blogspot.hk/20...-christmas.html

#38 CupOfCoffee

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Just a reminder to the Lego addicts who are in Melbourne this weekend.

Get your tickets online: Brickvention

#39 CupOfCoffee

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

Brickvention was awesome (this is the second one I have been to).  For the melbournites who have never been, I would highly recommend going next year. (I had two small displays this year).

And are my two latest builds.  

and

Edited by CupOfCoffee, 03 February 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#40 boysmom

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hi all I am new here, interesting thread:) I have 6 year old twin boys.  Their only favourite toy is lego. Altogether I have 3 lego addicts at home boys+their dad.

#41 CupOfCoffee

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (twinsmom @ 25/02/2013, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all I am new here, interesting thread:) I have 6 year old twin boys.  Their only favourite toy is lego. Altogether I have 3 lego addicts at home boys+their dad.

Hi twinsmom, it is a great (but expensive) toy to be addicted to (we also have three addicts, my daughter, my husband and myself).

#42 FreeRangeKids

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

Hi there
Oh I came across this thread by total accident, but oh my goodness so excited I found it! I am a major lego addict! I have loved lego since I was young and still love it today!
We don't have the space for a massive lego city just yet! DP is building a big shed just for my lego! He has his shed and I'll have mine! Lol
My latest buy was the Palace cinima and it is gorgeous, I'm loving it!
I live in brisbane bayside and love going to see Gary at the lego shop at capalaba! I order a lot of my bricks through him for my MOCs!

#43 deedee15

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

Does anyone know when in May  series two of the Lego friends sachet things come out?

#44 deedee15

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

Has anyone spotted the Elsa ice palace out in the shod here yet? I see it is sold out on the Lego website.

#45 Slazer

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:52 AM

View Postdeedee15, on 15 January 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:

Has anyone spotted the Elsa ice palace out in the shod here yet? I see it is sold out on the Lego website.

It wont be released here in stores until March

Since it is a new product only realsed on the website in Jan the sold out should only be temporary. in fact I think you can still order it now and it will be shipped in feb when more supplies come through.

http://shop.lego.com...Listing=listing

In the meantime you can vote for a better version of the ice palace to be made on the lego ideas site:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/58608

#46 Slazer

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

Just wanted to add that if you can get a few friends together and do a group buy you can get free shipping on orders over $200.

You would be looking at $30 shipping for just the one set on its own.

#47 deedee15

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for that Slazer, think I could quite easily spend $200 myself, there is a lot I have not in store here.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.