James' brave battle

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#26 Gangnam Style

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

What a beautiful photo of the two of you. I hope that the rest of the time you share together is filled with love.

Cancer is a foul. insisdious thing. It's just unfair and wrong.

#27 2bellaboos

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

I can't possibly put into words how sorry I am for you and your family. I wish you all peace as you transition through this difficult period in your lives.

#28 us plus two

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

My thoughts are with you gail, and your family. James is such a gorgeous,amazing and brave boy. I will be thinking of you all xxoo

#29 StephN

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

I just read your story and had to respond, but I am finding it hard to find the words.
I am so sorry you are going through this, and I truely wish you and your son all the strength and courage in this world.
My thoughts are with you.

#30 budgy

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

#31 ollies-mum

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

My heart is so broken for you and your family. What a gorgeous boy you have. Wishing you all the courage and strength you need. Will be thinking of you.

#32 CountMyStars

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

you were given too little time with this beautiful soul.  what an amazing son you have; so brave.  i cannot even comprehend your struggle Gail, I cannot imagine losing one of my precious boys.  my heart goes out to you and your family.

#33 fairymagic

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

Im so very sorry you and your gorgeous little boy are having to go through all of this. I truly don't understand how children can remain so positive and full of life when faced with such tremendous health issues. I also get so angry that children have to go through such battles at such a young age - they should have happy healthy lives not ones that are spent battling a horrible disease.

My thoughts are with you and your family as you enjoy the time you have together. What a wonderful memory you will have of your holiday - James must have absolutely adored every minute living his dream of swimming with the dolphins and seeing the elephants.

#34 F.E.B.E

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us Gail. What you must be going through right now is unfathomable, you and James are both in my thoughts. Much love and strength to you both.

#35 Fennel Salad

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:14 PM

I'm so very sorry Gail bbighug.gif

Sending big hugs and kisses to James

#36 JackiOT

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

I am so very sorry.  I am thinking of you and hoping very much that you are creating wonderful love-filled memories in the time you have.  Your boy is beautiful.

#37 LittleDCJ

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

I hope that Jame's remaining days are filled with love and happiness and he is surrounded by friends and family who love him dearly.  I am so sorry that you are preparing to say goodbye to your precious 6 year old when instead you should be preparing him for his life ahead.  Sending you much love and strength.

#38 Gegemite

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

So terribly saddened to read this, life is just not fair. My love and thoughts go out to James and his family xox

#39 Luckyseven

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hi Gail,

I have cried so many tears and said so many prayers for James through his journey this year. I am absolutely heartbroken about where you are all right now spending your last days with your gorgeous boy.

I am so glad that you got to have such a wonderful holiday in QLD with your family and James' wishes came true to swim with the dolphins and feed the elephants. When I hugged him goodbye at Movieworld only a 10 days ago I knew it would be a goodbye hug and it just ripped me up inside. James is such a sweet little soul. I dont know how you are all going to get through these last days but I am sending you all my strength and love and cyber hugs and am always here for you xoxoxxoox

#40 mickey78

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

I am so sorry.  Thinking of you and your family.

#41 Delayfish

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

I am so sorry for what your famly and your son James are going through sad.gif I can't even begin to comprehend how heartbreaking this must be for you. I wish you peace and strength.

#42 *Jackie*

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

I am so very sorry Gail and family, thinking of you all .

#43 Corella Deville

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

You are going through what no parent should ever have to experience, and it is beyond my comprehension.  

Thinking of you, I'm so sorry for all that you are going through.  Treasure every second with your little boy.

#44 Chickie-Babe

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:38 PM

Gail, thinking of you, your husband, your precious James and the rest of your family. May your remaining time with James be longer than expected, filled with love and wonderful times and memories, and painfree for all of you.

Cheryl and family.

#45 Dirtsa

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

I am truly  sorry that your family must suffer this heartbreaking illness. My thoughts are with you, your family and your darling little boy James.

Edited by 45TR1D, 02 October 2011 - 11:48 PM.

#46 GeraniumQueen

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

My heart is braking for you Gail, life is just not fair sometimes sad.gif

Sending you love and strength xox

#47 mokeydoke

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Oh my sad.gif I am so sorry for your family having to go through this. My heart goes out to you.

#48 censura carnero

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

I have a boy the same age as James and I can't begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing.  Much love to you and all your family.  Go peacefully sweet boy.

#49 Mummy2RyanandAlex

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

I am so sorry for what your famly and your son James are going through.
The photo of you and James is gorgeous.
Sending you love and strength

#50 Velociraptor

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

So sorry, thinking of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.