James' brave battle

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#51 Sed

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

Thinking of you & James. Much love and strength to you both.

#52 TardisAngels

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

So very sorry for you and your family, Gail.

Thinking of you and James and hoping that the time you have left together is full of love, happiness and laughter.
xx

#53 Evitchie

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

I cannot even fathom what you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you spend this precious time together.

#54 Twin Mum Runner

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

I am so sorry gail. My thoughts are with you, James, and your family. I hope that the time he has left is as pain-free as possible, and filled with happy memories.

#55 kadoodle

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thank you so much for sharing, Gail.  I can't have been easy.  Your little man is beautiful and I'm so sorry for what he's going through.

#56 Lukri

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

I am so sorry. I write this through tears and wish your family all the strength in this most difficult of times.

He is a beautiful little boy.

#57 Ianthe

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

I'm so sorry. I will pray that the time you have left together is joyous.

#58 Chelli

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

My love and strength to you as you endure something no parent should ever have to go through. The photos is precious and your story is heartbreaking.

Thinking of you all xx

#59 bmieke

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

I know I have been reading your journey since the beginning, but to read it all again in one go is too much. My thoughts are with you and James and R, H and your Mum every day. I am so sorry that you all have to go through this. So unfair.
Love to you always,
Belinda

#60 senimili

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

After reading your story, I wish I could find the words to take away your pain and suffering. I will hug my little boy (also aged 6) just a little longer tonight and think of you and your family.  

Wishing you strength and comfort in the days ahead.

#61 *-*

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

May the time you have left, help create wonderful memories.

I am so sorry you are going through this James, it's just not fair.

Gail, if there is ANYTHING any of us can do, just say the word.

#62 Goggie

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

Reading about your little boy just about broke my heart. All our prayers and wishes are with you right now. Cuddle him tight xoxo

#63 gfgirl

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

cry1.gif cry1.gif cry1.gif cry1.gif    

thinking of you and your family  -it's not fair to happen to kids  cry1.gif

enjoy every moment you all have left together

#64 ~*pakahaja*~

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

I just want to say (in between the tears) a MASSIVE thank you to every one for your kind words.

#65 Gone-Country

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:20 AM

There are no words for this.  None. All I can say is that you and your family are in my thoughts and I wish you peace and strength for the days, weeks and months ahead.

Much love,
Lisa

#66 threeplusone

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:47 AM

My heart is aching for your family. May you enjoy every last moment with your precious son xxx

#67 bananagirlsmum

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:00 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you Gail and your family I hope this time together leaves lasting great memories for all of you. hhugs.gif  hheart.gif

#68 edison

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

I am so sorry sad.gif Thinking of you all.

#69 Sallystwo

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

Thinking of you all.  what a sweet little man!

#70 Maple Leaf

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:54 AM

My heart goes out to you all.

#71 brazen

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

sending you the hugest hugs Gail xxx

#72 RachH

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:15 AM

Gail, you, James and your family are in my thoughts today. I am so sorry you are faced with such a devastating outcome. xxxxx

Edited by RachH, 03 October 2011 - 09:15 AM.

#73 CAWO

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

Thank you for sharing the story of your brave boys, James.  Thinking of you and your family.

#74 Neeps

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

Thank you for sharing your story and my thoughts are with you and your family.

#75 Mintjelly

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

There really are no words that I can think of to express how I feel.

All I can offer are hugs, and let you know I will be thinking of you all, and praying for a miracle.

xoxox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.