Ali

#2 Scootaloo

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

GOLD  biggrin.gif

Jen

#3 delli

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:17 PM

SILVER!! biggrin.gif

I was in EB reading this and then clicked the link the the last thread and ended up in EK?  Anyone else??

I agree the with others about yesterdays ep.  Finally some forward momentum again.  Things will be interesting with Lexie and Mark, she worked it out now he is happy, he wont like that.

Only 6 sleeps til the next one!!

#4 Ange

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Didn't mind this episode. Looking forward to next week - looks like it will be a goodie!!

Ohh and yippee to Lexie and Avery !!!

#5 silver-rain

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

My usual torrent sharing site is having issues, does someone have an alternative please as I can't get this week's episode sad.gif (ftr, I usually use Kickass, but there's nothing listed for episode 8 and it's also having issues with the latest Big Bang Theory, Mentalist, and Private Practice episodes too). Thanks!

#6 ~benita~

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

I cannot find it on Vuze...

#7 Ange

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

silver-rain, Have Pm'd you original.gif

#8 silver-rain

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

Thanks Ange, all good now - was thinking I might actually have to do housework on my Friday night!!! Arrgghhhh! laughing2.gif

#9 Ange

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

No, no, we can't have housework being done!!! Enjoy the episode!

#10 delli

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

I watched it on Ch 131, the second video worked, but the first didn't.

Like tonights episode, was good to have George spoken about again.  Poor Henry!!
I am looking forward to Lexie and Mark and seeing what happens next week with Zola.

#11 Scootaloo

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

I enjoyed this week too, it was nice to see Mrs O'malley, I do wonder where that storyline is going though?  Why bring her back into it?  Except for the nice trip down memory lane.

I am enjoying this season more and more now, it seems to have made a change for the better and the storminess are all improving and actually going somewhere, I like to think there is hope for Mark and Lexi now.

LOl I am just watching Outbreak and there is a very young 'McDreamy' who has been made very sick by a monkey, I never realised it was him before.

Jen

#12 ~*~flowergirl~*~

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

scootaloo I wondered why "mama o'malley" was back too

but I liked that it enabled them to talk about George and then Alex talked about Izzy at the end too

I thought that was good as the Alex story line seems to have been dropped lately - just lots of him being grumpy/obnoxious and occasionally helping out Mer & Der lol
I like it when he fires up a bit and I hope he moves back into Peads too rather than just floating around

and yes I hope there is a reconcilliation for Lexi and Mark - thought the bit with her getting upset about the girl in the book not ending up with the nice guy was a bit forced down our throats though - yes we get it!!

do any of you guys watch Private Practice too?

Edited by ~*~flowergirl~*~, 07 November 2011 - 01:48 PM.

#13 Ange

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Yep, I'm a PP watcher too !

#14 Scootaloo

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Ange @ 07/11/2011, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I'm a PP watcher too !

Me too, although I am not enjoying it quite as much ATM, too much Addison for my liking.

Jen

#15 delli

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

I was a PP watcher at the begining, but like the PP it revolves around Addison too much for my liking and she drives me crazy with her beliefs and blah, blah, blah so I turned off.

#16 **Renz**

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

This weeks eps...so need more tissues!!

#17 Tenacious C

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

Agreed Pam R, it almost felt like a season finale with the amount of stuff happening.

Really feel for Dr Hunt and the position he was out in. Christina looked devastated.

#18 Madeline's Mum

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

Eep its still downloading and taking FOREVER!

I hope Henry is ok and MerDer get Zola back.

#19 Swarls

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Omg...  Agreed. Not enough tissues sad.gif
Another week wait, dammit!

#20 Ange

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:32 PM

OMG what an episode!!! I definitely needed tissues for when Henry was on the table! sad.gif sad.gif

So much stuff going on too!!

What makes it even worse is there is a 2week break til ít's back on!

#21 **Tiger*Feral**

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

Oh what an awful episode. I have cried and cried and cried. And two weeks to wait for the outcome of everything. So awful.

#22 ~benita~

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Vuze is only bringing up one file and it has an error converting to iTunes.  I hate watching it on the computer. So will have to wait for the morning I think...

#23 Scootaloo

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:07 AM

As much as I isn't like all the things that happened in that ep, I thought it was the best ep we have had in a long time.  First one in a while that didn't drag along, for me anyway.

I don't know how I am going to wait two weeks, does anyone have any ideas about what will happen?

Jen

#24 ~Delilah~

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

I watched it at work while it was quiet. Not a good move *sniff sob*

#25 silver-rain

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

huh.gif ohmy.gif ffear.gif nno.gif cry1.gif oomg2.gif

glare.gif - at having to wait 2 weeks for the next ep, that's just mean, Shonda!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-kids_320x214-redballoon

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.