Due in July 2012 list
List of "member" details

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1 tara99

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone thinks it'd be helpful to have a kind of master list of those of due in July? There are more and more people joining and it might get a confusing to keep track of everyone (or is that just me!?!?).

If you want to be on the list post below with some details:
EB name (+/- real name):
Due date:
Baby #:
Omit any info you don't want to include. Feel free to add a couple of extra lines of info about your family/TTC journey to help people to remember  you as the group gets bigger!

The List (a work in progress!)

1st July
*~*mummy*mel*~*
Baby #: 5

Cacti
Baby #: 1! (So I'm very nervous about everything and glad there's some experienced mums in this group to talk to!)

lilycruz (Kylie)
Baby number 1
Qld, Australia

2nd July
Tara99
Baby #3
This is my second pregnancy as my first resulted in my nearly 2 year old twins. I'm hoping to avoid hyperemesis this time around, and crossing my fingers that my twins will be sleeping through the night by the time this new baby arrives!

Beachbabe7
Baby # 1

I   am very happy to be able to share this exciting journey with a bunch of   lovely ladies who will hopefully be able to offer me advice, support   and knowledge. I hope I can do the same in return

chelle17 (Michelle)
Due date: 02/07/2012 (confirming with scan next week). Scan shows 11th July. Awaiting another scan to confirm.
Baby #: 1

TTC for 8 years... Baby #1 finally on their way... keeping my hopes up and fingers crossed...

3rd July
photochick (real name Danni)
EDD: between 3-8 July (going with 3rd at the moment coz I know when I concieved & last time I gave birth 4 days early)
Baby #2

Kristy1977 (kristy)
Baby # 1!!!!
Muswellbrook NSW

4th July
Mel&Bump (Mel)
EDD: 4th July - but having scan to confirm
Baby#:1!

Hubby   & I moved to Melbourne from the UK 3 weeks ago... just found out   we're pregnant. Exciting as we weren't sure we could have kids, but the   timing is awkward - we moved here for my new job. Whoops!
We don't really know anyone here yet so it would be great to share the experience with you all.        

Pincushion
Baby # 1

Hi   everyone - very nervous after m/c twins at 12 weeks earlier this year.   Now hanging out for 7 & 9 wk scans and holding breath until "safe"   after Christmas.        

mummagoobs (Ange)
Baby#:3 - big surprise

5th July
mamatonumber1 (Anna)
Baby #1
I  have endometriosis so this has been a bit of a long and nerve-wracking  journey! Finally made it to BFP last Friday. Had my blood tests on  Monday and came back with an HCG of 146 and seeing the Dr again tomorrow  to discuss and possibly do another one (I think it might be a little  bit low for 4 weeks 4 days) to check everything is doubling normally.  Dating ultrasound booked for 15th November so hopefully will get to meet  my baby then!

Feeling very nervous about this pregnancy. Really want everything to be OK!

MirandaB - real name Miranda
Baby # : 1

northwest
Baby #: 2 - DS is 16 months

Mellie M (real name Mel)
Due date: Currently not sure (from last period 5/7/2012) but HCG showing between 5-6 weeks which makes it closer to 10/7/2012
Baby #: first
My mother lives a long way away, and when I told her she was excited but   now she seems to busy to talk (which is the normal relationship I have   with my mother). Hubby and I want to keep things quiet till we are   closer to the three months (which currently seems so long away)

Des_Hen
Baby #: 1 :-D

Can't wait to see an U/S and hear a heartbeat!!

6th July
angipage (real name Angela)
EDD: 6th July (expecting up to 4  weeks or so earlier more than likely as both my boys were early and  they said I just go early and grow them  big)
Baby #3

My  boys are 3 and nearly 5 - a handful at times!! Hoping for a girl. I  have a strange feeling it might be twins?? not totally sure why I have  that feeling though

7th July
gemmareid77 (real name gemma)
EDD: waiting for scan to confirm
Baby #1

pollinator
Baby #: 1!
If I knew I'd be this anxious I don't think I would have wanted to know so early! Can't wait for first scan and then week 12!

leeshe, (alicia)
Baby # 5
live in lake boga

I  have 4 wonderful children . 7 yr old twin daughters, a 6yr old daughter  and a 18month old son. We were undecided about #5 but nature just took  its course!

Isabella2011

LucyS55 (Lucy)
Due: 7 July 2012
baby #: 1

Had  my first scan today and found out I am 6w5d not 9w3d as I thought! Very  strange how that happens, but feel excited nonetheless. Seeing bub made  everything so much more real. Starting to feel a bit queasy but  hopefully that won't last too long (fingers crossed!).

8th July
slvhwke
Baby # 2
My  DS is 7 - and I am a bit nervous about having kids so far apart.  I've  also just been told I can't go back to the hospital I want as now they  have cachement areas???
All in all - I am rather excited   Hoping for a girl!

Babybloom - (Neisha)
Due Date: 8th July - Will most likely be 2 weeks before that due to Gestational Diabetes with my first and a C-Section
Baby # 2

asiltheangel
baby #2
sydney

9th July

jaismum   Kellie
Baby #: 2 (DS3)

KellyBrady
Due date: not really sure, estimating 9th July until scan can confirm
Baby #: 2  (DD1 - Tom is 3yrs old)

Am  very very excited! Had a miscarrage at the end of September at 6 weeks  so not sure about the dates but am sure it will be an exciting journey.  Am nervous though, because only symptoms I have is a runny nose and a  funny taste in my mouth. Hoping this one sticks. Welcome to all the  ladies

10th July
*mylittleprince* Kerry
Baby #: 2. Have a 24 month old DS.

Kirsten
Baby #:  First Baby.
I  am so nervous, I have an OB appointment on the 6th of December. I had  dating scan at 5wks and 1 day, as I have only just come off the pill  after 10+ years. Only had a sack and no yoke, so even though my doctor  has said that is normal I keeping thinking that something might or  already has gone wrong. I am driving myself and my husband crazy.
12wks seems like a lifetime of stress

11th July
dannikem+1 (Nicole)
EDD: 11th July
Baby#:2. My DS is 17mths old.

car1y/CarlyBaby
Baby #1
Looking forward to our sharing our journeys! Hope they are all Smooth sailing for us! Xx

Bubs7Nme. (Emma)  
Baby # 7  
South West, Victoria
Will be having a C Section
I have 4DS, 2DD & 1SD
Married to DH 16 and a half years

WillaIvy
Baby #4
NSW

12th July
fifilicious (Fiona)
Baby #2 - 18 months in the making
Location - Sydney
DD is almost 5 and starting school next year

Krissy73
Baby #: 3

purpletemp (Faye)
  Conceived: 17th October ish (ovulation tracking)
  Baby No 1
  Previous miscarriages: 2
  Praying this miracle survives        

13th July
rose-gardener (Rachel)
Baby #: 6 (and last)

I have 5 children aged 2, 4, 14, 15 and 21 and yes, all with the same man

14th July
miss princess
2nd baby
Sydney

And have a DD who is 3

U&Me+1=3
We found out last thursday that we are expecting #1! It is super exciting, but was a bit of a shock and is all a bit overwhelming at the same time...!

Due date: 14-18 July 2012

just-call-me-martha
5th baby (woo hoo)
Sydney

very  exciting surprise baby for us but I've been nagging my husband for baby  number 5 and am over the moon! I think people will freak out though as i  have a 5 year old, 3 year old twins, 1 year old and now fingers crossed  another baby coming to live at our house:)

PostiveSurprise (Jan)
EDD: 14th July (having dating scan tomorrow to confirm)

This  is my second pregnancy. 1st was in July this year but I miscarried  between weeks 8 & 9 so hoping this one is a keeper....will know more  tomorrow

15th July
loko momya (Bridgette)
No: 2nd child

17th July
Maggie.S    (Aimee)
This will be #3

Hope this ones a sticky one, looking forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all

Zavesmum (Anni)
baby #3
we have DS who is 3 and DD who is 13 months
I live NW Vic
Congratulations to everyone else in the group, personally i'm still in denial!

mummy nicki (nicki)
Baby no. 3
DD 5yrs (19.06.2006) DS 4yrs (30.10.2007)

I  am hesitant to join this group as I have a history of miscarriage (6+)  and I was in major pain yesterday, severe sharp stabbing pain, cramping,  constant dull ache thru my tummy, pelvis and lower back with spotting,  temps and fevers and some bowel issues. I am worried a miscarriage is on  the way as I am no  longer feeling the severe nausea I had previously  been experiencing up til yesterday.  I decided to join anyway, because I  want this baby desperately and I can usually tell if a baby is going to  stay or go and I really thought this one was a fighter.  Today I have  had next to no pain no spotting, but still no nausea. Still mild temp,  but not feverish, tho all my joints are sensitive and aching like I have  the flu.

We decided to go for a 3rd baby and the first month of  TTC we did, which NEVER happens due to POCS and ENDO.  We were expecting  to have to try for a minimum of 6months.  Silly me refused to think  about the chance of miscarriage and did not factor that trauma into our  plans.

So thats my story so far.  I really hope no one else has  been experiencing this, its so heartbreaking.  I am lucky that, tho I  have only told my DH my Sis, they were a great support for me yesterday.  My sister let me cry, fed me mud cake and cream and then proceeded to  distract me and even had me laughing.  
18th July
Cathy15
I  have 2 sons already, one who will be 9 in January and one who is  turning 1 just before Christmas! Currently i think i'm nuts as DS2 will  only be about 19 months old when baby 3 arrives. Hoping for a girl but  thinking i'll probably get another boy!

20th July
Rumply (Peta)
Baby #: 2

I feel a bit nervous saying it out loud to people so early, but whatever will be will be, so may as well enjoy it now

misskimlove (Kim)

As someone else mentioned, I'm iffy about saying it out loud right now, it all feels very strange!

Holidayromp
4th baby.
I am not sure if I am ready to post yet but thought I would.

I  got my BFP on 11dpo.  With the absence of Pregnancy symptoms I am  really doubting that I am pregnant.  It was a faint result on that day  but did a test two days ago - one with FR for when you are overdue and  got a positive and then tested with FR EP test the one you can test up  to 6 days before your missed period and the pregnancy line came up  before the control line in fact it practically glowed.  But what is  getting me is there is no sore boobies I had them with all of my other  pregnancies but not this one.  I am getting cramping on and off but that  could be things settling down I had them with DS.

I am going to  my GP on Monday to confirm and then I will request a scan. I just need  to see the heartbeat and then I will get excited.  At the moment I am  take things as they come.

Tina

hi am a first timer and older at 39yrs.

Pebbles2424
Real name: For now just call me H, i have some  family/friend stalkers who frequent this board. Will reveal my real name  once ive told everyone!
Baby #1
DH  and i are super excited about our first bubba. I have had some  fertility problems and was all ready to start clomid when along came our  suprise!
Still quite nervous as its such early days but trying to relax and just go with it all.

21st July
JLD1989 (Jane)
Baby #2
Port Lincoln, South Australia.

DD1  will be 3 in February, so I'm so happy that we've fallen pregnant  again. Have only spent 5 months actively trying for baby #2. My period  is due this Saturday, but my cat slept right up against my tummy on  Monday morning & he NEVER does that, like EVER. He wont even sit in  your lap for a pat, let alone lye next to you in be, he's always got a  bit of distance. SO long story short, I did a test & it was a FAINT  pos & I didn't believe it. That is, until yesterday when I got a  more expensive brand & tested again this morning, !!! NO mistaking.

22nd July
Hayley.Clearinhan (Real name)
Baby # 1!!!!
Gold Coast QLD

23rd July
Bubtrip
Baby #1
Sydney
Currently crossing everything before dating scan in 7 sleeps!

24th July
JuliaD (Julia)

Baby  No 1 for DH & me, very excited. Were TTC late last year/earlier  this year with no success. Gave it a break for a while and this time got  it first go!

26th July
Madalem
First Baby - fourth pregnancy though!  :-(
DP 37, Me 36
Melbourne

Got my   today!  I'm excited, but also very very very nervous, and hope that I  can stay in this group!! Have had a very bumpy ride, but hoping that  this is the sticky one for us!

27th July
Electric_Blue
First Baby
DH and I both 25

I'm excited, but also nervous. Going to be such a huge change.

ro3008 (ro)
baby # 1
very excited, trying not to buy all the cute baby things!

29th July
LTM - Kristin

I  have two lovely girls and this is to be my third.  Just found out I was  pregnant on the weekend and am due at end of July.  Last pregnancy I  was enduced a little early due to high blood pressure.  They will watch  me closely, apparently.

Edited by tara99, 23 November 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#2 gonnabe5

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Great idea! I'll go first:

mamatonumber1 (Anna)
EDD: 5th July 2012
Baby #1

I have endometriosis so this has been a bit of a long and nerve-wracking journey! Finally made it to BFP last Friday. Had my blood tests on Monday and came back with an HCG of 146 and seeing the Dr again tomorrow to discuss and possibly do another one (I think it might be a little bit low for 4 weeks 4 days) to check everything is doubling normally. Dating ultrasound booked for 15th November so hopefully will get to meet my baby then!

Feeling very nervous about this pregnancy. Really want everything to be OK!

#3 slvhwke

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Evening original.gif

EB name (+/- real name): slvhwke
Due date: (Estimated) 8th July 2012

My DS is 7 - and I am a bit nervous about having kids so far apart.  I've also just been told I can't go back to the hospital I want as now they have cachement areas???

All in all - I am rather excited biggrin.gif  Hoping for a girl!

#4 photochick

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

EB name: photochick (real name Danni)
EDD: between 3 July (confirmed on 9/12)
Baby #2

Edited by photochick, 09 December 2011 - 03:24 PM.

#5 bambino3

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

EB name: angipage (real name Angela)
EDD: 6th July (expecting up to 4 weeks or so earlier more than likely as both my boys were early and they said I just go early and grow them  big)
Baby #3

My boys are 3 and nearly 5 - a handful at times!! Hoping for a girl. I have a strange feeling it might be twins?? not totally sure why I have that feeling though

Edited by angipange, 03 November 2011 - 11:57 AM.

#6 gemmareid77

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

EB name: gemmareid77 real name gemma
EDD:bout 7th july atm till i get scan date
Baby #1

#7 pollinator

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:37 AM

EB name: pollinator
EDD: 7th July (have to have scan to confirm)

If I knew I'd be this anxious I don't think I would have wanted to know so early! Can't wait for first scan and then week 12!

#8 dannikem+1

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

EBname: dannikem+1 (Nicole)
EDD: 11th July
Baby#:2

My DD is 17mths old.

Edited by dannikem+1, 08 November 2011 - 08:46 AM.

#9 car1y

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

Morning ladies. New to this thread!
Name - car1y/CarlyBaby #1Location - Sydney DD- 11th July 2012
Looking forward to our sharing our journeys! Hope they are allSmooth sailing for us! original.gif Xx

#10 *mylittleprince*

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

EB name (+/- real name): *mylittleprince* Kerry
Due date: 10 Jult 2012

Have a 24 month old DS.

#11 MirandaB

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

EB Name: MirandaB - real name Miranda
Due Date: 5th July

Baby # : 1

#12 Bubs7Nme

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

EB Name: Bubs7Nme. (Emma)  Baby # 7  EDD:  11/07/2012  South West, Victoria
Will be having a C Section
I have 4DS, 2DD & 1SD
Married to DH 16 and a half years happy.gif

Edited by Bubs7Nme, 11 November 2011 - 11:33 AM.

#13 Babybloom

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:42 PM

EB Name: Babybloom - (Neisha)
Due Date: 8th July - Will most likely be 2 weeks before that due to Gestational Diabetes with my first and a C-Section
Baby # 2

#14 FiFiLicious

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

Eb name: fifilicious
Name: Fiona
DD: 12/7/12
#2 - 18 months in the making
Location - Sydney

DD is almost 5 and starting school next year  sad.gif

#15 northwest

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

EB name (+/- real name): northwest
Due date: 5th July 2012 by my guess
Baby #: 2 - DS is 16 months

#16 Mel&Bump

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

EBname: Mel&Bump (Mel)
EDD: 4th July - but having scan to confirm
Baby#:1!

Hubby & I moved to Melbourne from the UK 3 weeks ago... just found out we're pregnant. Exciting as we weren't sure we could have kids, but the timing is awkward - we moved here for my new job. Whoops! huh.gif
We don't really know anyone here yet so it would be great to share the experience with you all.

#17 jaismum

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

EB name (+/- real name): jaismum   Kellie
Due date: 09 July 2012
Baby #: 2 (DS3)

#18 *~*mummy*mel*~*

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

EB name (+/- real name): *~*mummy*mel*~*
Due date: 1st july 2012
Baby #: 5

#19 Cacti

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

EB name (+/- real name): Cacti
Due date: 1 July 2012
Baby #: 1! (So I'm very nervous about everything and glad there's some experienced mums in this group to talk to!)

#20 krissy73

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

EB name (+/- real name): Krissy73
Due date: 12 July 2012

#21 Pincushion

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

EB Name: Pincushion
Due date: 4 July
Baby # 1

Hi everyone - very nervous after m/c twins at 12 weeks earlier this year. Now hanging out for 7 & 9 wk scans and holding breath until "safe" after Christmas.

#22 Maggie.S

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

EB name: Maggie.S    Real name: Aimee original.gif
Due date: 17th July 2012
This will be #3

Hope this ones a sticky one, looking forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all original.gif

#23 Indatree

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

Name: loko momya
Due date: 15 July
No: 2nd child, DS is 3.5yrs

Edited by loko momya, 20 November 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#24 Mellie M

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hi would love to join and chat with some girls out there who are going through the same as Me

EB name Mellie M (real name Mel)
Due date: Currently not sure (from last period 5/7/2012) but HCG showing between 5-6 weeks which makes it closer to 10/7/2012
Baby #: first

It's so nice to find an Australian Site. This is my first ever pregnancy so its all be new to me (and exciting). Started off with cramps (like period cramps) and a weird pulling sensation in my pelvis area (similar to pulling a muscle) Scared stiff at first but after heaps of reading my books and looking at  the internet is appears this is quiet normal (and no bleeding so thats always a good sign). HCG yesterday which gives me a reading of 4700 so everything appears to be on track.

I want to apologise now I will probably ask a million questions! But I want to send a big thank you now. My mother lives a long way away, and when I told her she was excited but now she seems to busy to talk (which is the normal relationship I have with my mother). Hubby and I want to keep things quiet till we are closer to the three months (which currently seems so long away)

biggrin.gif

#25 purpletemp

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (gemmareid77 @ 03/11/2011, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EB name: gemmareid77 real name gemma
EDD:bout 7th july atm till i get scan date
Baby #1

Hi Gemma,

Snap! Perth too. Baby 1.

Faye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.