Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

Please add me too.

EB name (+/- real name):Maso2 (Heidi)
Due date: 11th July 2012
Baby #: 5 (boy)

#104 Clfairy

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Please add me also biggrin.gif

EB name (+/- real name):Clfairy (Claire)
Due date: 13th July 2012
Baby #: 1 (boy)

#105 ash2917

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Ash2917 (Ashley)

Due Date; 17th July 2012

Bay # 1
Location; Sydney NSW

#106 pumpkinbum

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

I'm not in the Facebook group and nor did I participate in this forum apart from saying 'Hi I'm due in July' around 9 months ago.

I jumped on hoping to read about other recent births, but its awfully quiet in here.

Let's here your news.  I'll get things started.

Due date 6th July.

Archie arrived 28th June, 3.5kg - super quick (within an hour of arriving at hospital) and with minimum fuss (still bloody hurt though!)

Little boy going great.  Parents = unconditional love.  Sister = If I ignore him maybe he will go away!

#107 fireysusan

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

G'day All,

I would appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of the Facebook page please.

Our darling daughter (DD1 for me and DD2 for my hubby) arrived on 31 July 2012  - 3.43 kg (7lb 9oz), 48 cm long. She was born at home in our spa drug free in 6 hours with only an hour of pushing. Such a difference to the horrific trauma I endured in hospital and beyond during the 'birth' of my DS1 ten years ago.

DD's birth was the most amazing, empowering and beautiful experience of my life - it's hard to believe that both of my experiences were in fact childbirth. I cannot recommend homebirth or my Independent Midwife highly enough.

We also did a Calmbirth Course and this and my prenatal yoga were invaluable for the breathing and relaxation techniques that kept me focussed throughout my labour.

I hope everyone else here had a beautiful birth experience and are enjoying their precious babies.

To all women - I wish for the opportunity for you all to make an informed choice about your maternity care providers and that you reclaim your basic human right to give birth where and with whom you choose.

Cheers,

Susan

biggrin.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.