Pregnancy After Miscarriage ~ #50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic

#51 Caramel Latte

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

Key4: So glad the hospital was able to help and fx'd the meds do the trick for you!!!

Bigmum: Great to hear from you and update on Yani....

AFM: Still here biggrin.gif. Just wish I could trade this head in because it hasnt stopped spinning for two days straight!!!!

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 03 December 2011 - 07:37 AM.

#52 Caramel Latte

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:40 AM

Good morning / weekend all!!!!

So where is everyone at??? My memory is shocking...

Family girl: Good luck with your scan!! Cant wait to read the update

Michelle, PB, Key and Indah: How are plans going? Not long now  eexcite.gif

ChocMud, Jens, Athnessa, Dizzy-Anne and Susieblue: Excuse my maths (as I am sure you are all over the 20 week mark or at least close too)  eexcite.gif  but how is it going now you are over half way?

Readyandraring, Mrs Carmen and Flowerbell: Scans coming up?  Another group coming up to half way  eexcite.gif  If so, good luck and will be eagerly lurking for news!!!!

Contrabasse, Belinda33 and Bananagirlsmum: SO hope the next few weeks go real fast for you, excited about your Morph scans? I am for you all if that doesnt sound to weird  laughing2.gif

Spitmurphy: How are you going? Have you got the results from your Amnio?  bbighug.gif  hope they came back that all is good!!!

Farmgirl and Anna: When is your next scan? Hope all is going well.

AFM:  Sun is shining, world is spinning (really fast mind you glare.gif ) but only 25 days left to go!!!!

How are the "name" lists going?   

We have a name, not sure ppl will like it etc BUT not backing down this time as we have loved it for years!!! (And of course is the only name we have agreed on that has lasted longer than 2 weeks lol). Oreo will always be referred to as "Oreo" on EB as not putting on www.

#53 dizzy-anne

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

Key I'm so glad the hospital helped you out - hope you're getting some rest now!

Jens happy birthday to your beautiful angel.  I hope you have a lovely day with your family (including bump!)

DF - one to add to the list - we're having a girl  biggrin.gif   25 days to go hey wow!!!  So exciting!!

Family I hope your scan went super duper well!

AFM - just plodding along.  I can now feel little bump which is absolutely awesome!  It took 20 weeks!  She wakes up when I go to bed (typical) and she loves Queen and Mozart!  Dances like a trouper!  Sorry for the over-abundance of exclamation marks.  I am actually procrastinating - I have a job interview on Wednesday that I am supposed to be preparing for - motivation is a tad low...

#54 bananagirlsmum

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Desiree Farfalla @ 02/12/2011, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loving the large list we have going  ddance.gif ... just to make sure it is all correct and up to date before hand over, thought we could have a roll call etc...

Could you pls respond with answer to the following?

a) will you be finding out the babies gender? If already and are announcing, is bub a boy or girl?
b) If name not on list, please advise info so can add.

Thank you

Michelle 120733        
PeanutBrown          
Indah                      
Chocmudcake
Jens1607                  
Athnessa
dizzy-anne                
SusieBlue
Mrs Carmen              
Readyandraring
flowerbell                
Contrebasse
Belinda 33                
Bananagirlsmum
Spitmurphy              
OOFarmgirlOO
FamilyGirl                
AnnaJT79

Key4                        
Have3Want4
Blossom                  
MrsNorthman
Fluttergirls

Hi df

We will be finding out the sex of bub on the 19th December will advise once known if bub plays ball.

My details on the list are all correct.

#55 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I havent been in for a while. I'll try to get to everyone and answer all questions original.gif

Question 1: Are you buying bubs anything for christmas?
Nope not this year, but im sure he/she will be spoilt next year original.gif

Question 2: How involved are your partners in the purchasing of items?
Dh is very involved in everything, we only need to get a new pram and car seat and he has been looking more than I have. We cant find a pram we are happy with like we did with DD. Grr to the person who rear ended us and ruined DD's pram, we could of used it again  rant.gif

Question 3: What names are your parents going to be called?
My mum is Nanny, Dad is Grumpy/grumps. I always talk to DD about my real Dad (passed) and refer to him as Poppy and My grandparents (also passed) are Grand Nan and Grand Pop. We have nothing to do with the inlaws so DD wouldnt even know they exist.

Family Girl, I hope your scan went well original.gif Congrats on being able to cease all your support meds.

Jen1607, hope the asprin works for you BP. I hope your BBQ for your DD's birthday was beautiful yesterday and you had support from your family. Happy birthday to your little girl  hhugs.gif

readyandraring Dont you love when Hubby's start to get excited and say such nice things original.gif

Key4, hope you are feeling better and contractions have eased for you.

DF We didnt find out the sex of bub, love having the surprise at the end original.gif Glad to hear oreo is still hanging in there, sooo close now original.gif

Bigmum, glad to hear Yani is going well. Great to hear from you original.gif

Dizzy, Yay for bub's movement and best of luck with your job interview.

AFM: We are 22 weeks now  ddance.gif I am already waddling and my sciatic nerve is playing up. I've always had issues with it, but its been worse in the last week.
Argh names. We are pretty set on a boys name. But girls are an issue. We like names that are not popular. (our last name is Smith.) With DD I have only every met one other girl with her name. Thought I had a girls name and I still do have my heart set on it, but I read one born in the local paper about a month ago and also someone in my DIG has said that is the name they are using if they have a girl. Im not worried about other people using the name, its more the fact it must be more popular than I realise if it has been mentioned twice in the last month or so. I would really like a name that is not popular or gaining popularity. So we are back to the drawing board with that one.
We had our booking in appointment at the hospital on Friday and I have another appointment Tuesday to find out if I have to go through the High Risk clinic, fingers crossed I dont.

#56 indah86

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hi ladies!

I know I'm a slacker with posting but I do read all the posts!

My details are correct and we are having a little boy (who is being very naughty and is breech at the moment). Anyone have any tips for turning bubs?

Glad to hear so many people are beginning to reach the 20 week mark. Time seems to fly when you're pregnant.

We have our nursery all set up (with lots of input from DH on all aspects of baby needs) and now we're just counting down. 7.5 weeks to go until bubs, 9 days left of work. Woohoo!

#57 Caramel Latte

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

Morning

Indah:  eexcite.gif  (sorry still am) @ 32.5 weeks!!! Oreo turned during her last scan with help from the sonographer (thanks!!) but I have no tips other than I am sure someone mentioned crawling around????

ChocMudCake: eexcite.gif  It is great seeing so many continue on!!!! Hope your sciatic nerve stops playing up asap! Good luck with your next apt. Names: If I had named #3 the name I wanted all would've been ok as wasnt so popular then but it is now so sorry I cant be any help with names.... Oreo hopefully wont hate me lol. Good luck it isnt a easy decision.

Bananagirlsmum: Hope bub plays ball on 19th of Dec (the Morph scan was the only scan Oreo wasnt shy for).

Dizzy-Anne: Good luck for your job interview!

#58 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

DF, had to laugh about you worrying about Oreo hating you about her name. I have often wondered if DD will get to that stage, but I really really love her name and there isnt another that I love any where near as much. Im sure oreo will love her name when you explain how much you love it.

#59 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:47 AM

Morning All,

How is everyone today?

QUOTE (chocmudcake @ 04/12/2011, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DF, had to laugh about you worrying about Oreo hating you about her name........Im sure oreo will love her name when you explain how much you love it.

I am sure she will too just read to much EB  roll2.gif

I am off to see the hospital (as havent seen them enough  rolleyes.gif glare.gif) but will see what beauties they come up with this time.....

(Great to see some chatting happening in here....was worried I would be talking to myself soon  tongue.gif )

Have a good one!!!!

#60 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hello,
Best of luck at the hospital DF, hope it goes well original.gif

#61 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (chocmudcake @ 05/12/2011, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best of luck at the hospital DF, hope it goes well original.gif

Thank so do I ... dont expect it too but may surprise me  original.gif

#62 Family Girl

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

Morning ladies!  Apologies for not getting to post over the weekend, we have started a renovation of our bath/toilet/laundry and have moved in with my mum until we get a working bathroom back, and I haven't sorted out internet access yet.

DF, what are you going to do with all of your free time when you don't have to go tot he hospital so often??? tongue.gif   Seriously though, good luck today and I hope they have some miraculous new technique to help!  Plus, I'm sure Oreo won't hate you for her name.  I didn't much like my name as a kid, but I said it once and saw the hurt on my mum's face that I didn't like the name she had loved enough to give her baby girl, and realised it had to be special for my mum to have chosen it for me, and loved it from that time on!  I'm sure Oreo will be exactly the same, and that's assuming the name even bothers her in the first place!

Indah, so excited that you have set up your nursery!  I want to do it straight away, but have to hold off as we are having DH's best mate come to stay for a month or so in January, and he will need to go in the nursery.  I don't think he will appreciate having to squeeze in between the cot and the change table, although maybe he'll like having a mobile over his head to gaze at whilst going to sleep???

Chocmudcake, so glad to hear you're still going well.  22 weeks, yay!!!  Sciatica, boo!!!  I have it also, but the past couple of days have been ok so I'm enjoying the relief.  I got one of those uggly body pillows, and despite it taking up a major part of the bed, it seems to be really helping.

Dizzy, congrats on being able to feel bub moving!  That's sooo exciting!  I can't wait for that, maybe this will all feel real when I can feel movement???  And good luck with the interview!  I am about to have to interview for the job I am currently acting in, and I'm not so keen on the idea, but love the job so will play the game!

Big hello to all I've missed!

AFM, I was so nervous waiting for our scan on saturday morning.  I kept telling myself to be prepared for a nervous wait while they had a look around and then they would tell us how things were going, but when we got in there she put the scanner thing on my tummy and there it was, plain as day, a healthy little bub, heart happily beating away!  I am normally the biggest cry baby, but I was in such awe of the fact that this is actually happening that I couldn't even speak, let alone cry.  DH was left to chat away with the sonographer whilst I just lay there admiring the bub on the screen!  It was so amazing.  Everything looked healthy and happy, so now we just wait on our blood test results, but they said not to be nervous, everything looked fine.  Now we just have to sit back and actually start believing this is going to happen!  Easier said than done I think.  I hadn't realised just how much I was holding myself back from believing we were actually pregnant and going to see a baby at the end of it until the weekend.  I was teary all weekend after the scan, and just wanted to keep watching the video they gave us over and over  blush.gif  Now we can tell people I guess, and the funny thing is I feel a little hesitation!  I thought I would want to scream it from the roof tops, but part of me has got so used to keeping it close to my heart that I'm not sure how to change over and start admiting it to the general population!  Oh well, not a big drama after everything we've been through to get here!!!  Now to start thinking of names...

Hope you are all having a great day!  Family xxx

#63 *MONA*

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

good morning all! i see lots of old faces and new ones!

for those that dont know me, im mona a pam graduate (baby girl born 29th july 2011 original.gif )

and for those who do - sorry i never got back after baby was born been extra busy!

so bubs is 17 weeks old...and yep found out im 12 - 14 weeks pregnant!! ohmy.gif i have a proper dating scan today i will return later to caatch up on the thread!

mona x

#64 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

Mona:  eexcite.gif Congrats!!!! So happy to see all is going well!!! Good luck with your scan today.

Family girl: Hope the renos go well and quick for you! Congrats on great scan!!! I was hesitant to tell ppl as before the minute I told ppl, it all seemed to go down hill but on the other hand once I did tell ppl - it was good that it was past 12 weeks and I could shout it from the roof tops....

QUOTE (Family Girl @ 05/12/2011, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DF, what are you going to do with all of your free time when you don't have to go tot he hospital so often??? tongue.gif   Seriously though, good luck today and I hope they have some miraculous new technique to help!  Plus, I'm sure Oreo won't hate you for her name.  I didn't much like my name as a kid, but I said it once and saw the hurt on my mum's face that I didn't like the name she had loved enough to give her baby girl, and realised it had to be special for my mum to have chosen it for me, and loved it from that time on!  I'm sure Oreo will be exactly the same, and that's assuming the name even bothers her in the first place!

Don't know, hopefully by then will have a baby to occupy my time!!! Plus am moving interstate when Oreo is about 2 weeks old so will have plenty to do... I dislike my name (due to it being not so easy to pronounce, the silly comments I still to this day get etc) and family know it, but though its grown on me, it was given to me due a family tradition....

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 05 December 2011 - 09:29 AM.

#65 jens1607

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Desiree Farfalla - Good luck at the hospital today.  I hope they give you good news and not bad.  FX for you!!

*MONA* - Welcome back and congrats!!  Also good luck at your scan today.

Family Girl - eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif Yay for a great scan!!  Congrats your having a baby in around 27 weeks!!!  We are also in the process of getting our bathroom reno done.  My DH & Dad are going to be doing it over the Christmas break.  Goodness knows what I'll be doing without a toilet for a couple of weeks!!  Not looking forward to it!!

chocmudcake - Hi waves.gif FX you don't have to go through the hospital as High Risk.  That's what I'm asuming I will be and I was last time.  It sucks!!

indah86 - Wow only 7.4 more weeks to go!!  I hope they go fast for you!!  

Key4 - Hope you are doing well on your meds and they are working.  Thinking of you.  

Bigmum - waves.gif Glad everything is going well.

waves.gif Everyone else.

I'm having a panic attack atm.  How am I going to afford to drop down to a couple of days a week pay?  I know it will be fine and DH will sort it out but I just having a preg freak out which is dumb because it will raise my BP ddoh.gif .  Time to adopt the "She'll be right" attitude.

Nothing else exciting other than my hospital booking in appointment on Wednesday morning.

#66 key4

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Mona - WOW congratulations I am sure you are feeling both happy and scared at the moment. Hope the scan goes well original.gif

DF- Hope that trip to the hospital was ok for you.

Chocmud - That pain sounds awful.

Jens - Don't stress you will be surprised how well you cope and how much creative budgetting can occur. All will be well.

Family - Congrats on a great scan. I don't envy you with all those renos going on around you.

Indah - So frustrating when they are breech hey! So close now original.gif

AFM- Ouch that is pretty much the best way of describing life original.gif The scan this morning went well the babies head is 33cm apparently which is the average of a 38 weeker arms and belly measuring 37 and baby est at 3kg at the moment. I spent Saturday night in hospital due to bleeding on top of the contractions the drugs are taking some of the pain away but not stopping them. My poor little man is now a footling Breech but there is still hope apparently that he can be turned easily. Bother must be off to pick up DS from school.

#67 Mamabug

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Desiree Farfalla @ 03/12/2011, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oreo will always be referred to as "Oreo" on EB as not putting on www.

But of course you are going to PM me to share.....please???

PS - MONA, wow! Now I am not going to show DH this information as I keep telling he can't play until after my six week check up... wwhistle.gif

Edited by Mamabug, 05 December 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#68 Caramel Latte

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Desiree Farfalla @ 03/12/2011, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oreo will always be referred to as "Oreo" on EB as not putting on www.

QUOTE (Mamabug @ 05/12/2011, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But of course you are going to PM me to share.....please???

Of course I will  biggrin.gif  and did... only issue now I realised her inititals  ddoh.gif ddoh.gif ddoh.gif. Oh well cant be worse than mine... AND hopefully she will get married and change her surname.

Key: Hope there is some relief asap!!!

Jens: Good luck for OB apt.. adopting the "She'll be fine" is so hard but good for the BP.

AFM: Will update in two weeks time (or Thursday if I get the call back then) when I will have more info and back up if I need wording advice. Just cant wait for all this to be over and if they are right today, might be sooner than thought......

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 05 December 2011 - 10:00 PM.

#69 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Hello All - Am still alive & kicking

DF - for your list, Obs has brought my EDD forward to the 4th June 2012, we arent finding out the sex.

The questions - Hadn't thought about prezzies for bub, if I find the right thing I might buy it for DH, but other than that I have asked for 'me' things for xmas, might be my last chance to be spoiled!! DH has bought me air con to get me through summer, thats sweet.

DH has already 'decided' he wants a 3 wheeled pram, not one of those 'old fashioned' 4 wheel ones! He's got an opinion on everything, which is cool.

Grandparents names - no idea. I'm inclined to let the kids choose their own. My dad had one of his step-grandkids call him 'Doofy' off his own bat. Totally nothing like his real name, and it suited him.. I'm hoping I don't get a Yoda request, or a Glam-ma (glam-ma conjures up kath & kim images!)

AFM - Nuchal results all OK, low risk. But we werent worried about that. Got some lovely pics which I have made the wallpaper on both our phones and its stuck to our dressing table mirror. Next appt next week, where we will find out when morph scan will be.  Feeling a bit out of sorts atm, work is giving me curry so am very stressed, in the middle of an audit which has been finished today, and the boss has been riding me big time. To the point where she rang me several times on a day where I'd rung in sick, contacted me on my regular day off, and facebooked me on a sunday night. Have since unfriended her on FB so I get some peace. Shes off on leave end of next week till after new year so I'm hanging out till then.
Had my heart doing some funny things yesterday morning, I rang the nurses at obs office, but never got a return phone call - wouldnt want to be dying!!! It hasnt happened again, but if it does I'm going to ring them and be a bit more demanding. It was like my heart was kind of vibrating or shaking, I put my fingers on my wrist pulse and the main pulse didnt seem to be racing, but in between the bigger pulse were 2 to 3 smaller pulses in between. I just lay still (was in bed) and breathed normally and it went away after a couple mins. I have a bit of a murmur thing, where the electrical impulses get mixed up sometimes and my heart beats funny, but its not happened for a long time, and not like this. I'll mention it to my ob next week. I think its very stress related, along with my pins and needles in my arms at night. chiro is treating that with stretches, and its helping.

will get to some personals soon, have assignment due this week, so after that.
hugs to all
-farmgirl

#70 Caramel Latte

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

Good morning all,

Sun is... so not shining here atm but hey still a great one!!!

Farmgirl: Congrats on the NT results, that is great news. List has been updated.

waves.gif Hi to Michelle, PeanutBrown, Key, Indah, Chocmudcake, Jens1607, Athnessa, Dizzy-anne, SusieBlue, Mrs Carmen, Readyandraring, flowerbell, Contrebasse, Belinda 33, Bananagirlsmum, Spitmurphy, FamilyGirl, Anna, H3W4, Blossom, MrsNorthman and Fluttergirls (oh what a great memory one has.......  wwhistle.gif ok, the memory to copy and paste) : So hope you are doing well.

AFM: It has helped massively to have an understanding Private OB as my shared cared Dr, just wish I could get PHI to agree to let me use my PHI even tho it will be a 25 day difference (ie: PG cover comes into affect 4th Feb but bubs due date (not actual but that part doesnt matter) is 11th of Jan) cause I could swap over to the closer hospital no issues!!!

Edited by Desiree Farfalla, 07 December 2011 - 10:48 AM.

#71 jens1607

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

Desiree Farfalla - That sucks with the PHI.  I'm a little scared to go talk to mine rolleyes.gif .  Preg kicks in 15 Feb and due date is 4th April which should be fine but I just want to know what it covers and how much I should save up for out of pocket like, epi & class fees etc.  I'll put it on the list for next week happy.gif

OOfarmgirlOO - Congrats on the great scan!!  I totally understand about work.  My bosses are freaking that I will be off for so long (4.5 months) and not psycially coming back into the office for work after the baby is born.  

key4 - I hope everything is ok and has settled down.  Stay in there little bub happy.gif

Hi everyone else waves.gif

Had my hospital booking in appointment today which made it feel so much more real.  I have my first class on the 9th Jan.  Its a physio girls only one and then 2 full birth classes in Feb so its very exciting.  

I thought of a question for this week:

Is anyone doing any classes to prepare for birth or breastfeeding?  
My OB and midwife is recomending we do a Calm Birth class but I don't know.  I don't want to waste my money on a hairy-fairy class and then not use it in the end.  Any experiences?? I'm also doing an ABA breastfeeding day class on the side of the hospital one.

#72 athnessa

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hi all,

DF that is frustrating re the PHI it is annoying that they promote so many freebies for other things but can be so strict with things like this.

Farmgirl, great news on the NT scan. Hopefully you can relax a bit.

Mona, congrats on your latest PG!! How exciting, another returning graduate!

It is great that we have been having good news in here lately.

Jens, in answer to your question I am not planning on doing any special classes beyond the refresher antenatal class I am doing at my hospital. I didn't do anything with DS and his birth was so quick it would have been a waste anyway. Re breastfeeding classes I have wondered how they do this without a baby. I found breastfeeding really hard with DS, he never latched on well and was a tired slow feeder, I can't see how any earlier class would have helped but I did attend a couple of classes with him afterwards organized through PANCH and the Mercy hospital in Melb, it was all free and very helpful. I'd be inclined to suggest yo
u save your money and, if you need help with breastfeeding after birth, see what you can organize then.

Hello to all I have missed.

AFM, not much to report, am finally feeling lots more movement, my placenta is anterior so it has taken a while! 22 weeks tomorrow. My next OB appointment is the week after Christmas so still 3 weeks away.

#73 spitmurphys

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hi all,
Sorry have been MIA again!  Life is hectic at the moment!

Hi to everyone!

Just a quick update here.  SO got the amnio results back and the baby is Kell +.  So that s*cks.  DH and I were obviously in denial that it would, thought we might catch a break somewhere along the way but not to be.  Anyway, atleast we know and as they say knowledge is power.  Will start to be monitored every wk or 2 wks from 20wks, depending on the previous bt/scan.  I have high titres which the doc said will probably mean that the baby will become anemic but when, they dont know.  If I make to 34wks and have had IUTs then I will deliver then.  Will know lots more at the next apt.  

Hope you are all well, great news on scans all round!  Forgot to get them to do the sex with the amnio which is annoying!!  We are sure its a boy!

OK be back later for a proper post!
SM

#74 Caramel Latte

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:06 PM

Sorry to hear that the test came back +ve Spitmurphy:  bbighug.gif hope you get more info next apt to assist and hope you make it thru 34+ weeks.

#75 bananagirlsmum

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

spitmurphy I am sorry to hear that it has come back as positive for you. Hope you get more answers next appointment and get the care and support that you will need.

By the way everytime I read your username I think of Footrot Flats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.