Stocking Filler suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Marti*~

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

I have spent waaaaay too much money on myy children this year!! But my 8 year old son and my 9 year old stepson will only have 3 presents to open, and christmas will be over by 6.05am! Lol. Does anyone have any suggestions for some small inexpensive gift ideas? I don't want to buy them cheap rubbish, as it will be broken by Boxing Day, but I don't want to spend another couple of hundred dollars either!

#2 Golfing widow

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

Small lego sets
Nurf water guns
Kmart has heaps of inexpensive stuff for stocking stuffers when I was there last week.

#3 mez70

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

ok head to Big W, K mart or target and look for things like
Trash Packs,
Squnkies,
Might Beans
Gomu

These are all little things that kids are really into Also Nerf guns and Nurf water Pistols

Smiggle packs (from the store called Smiggle it is staionary)

Hope that helps a little

#4 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

Derwent paper and an art set - let their creative minds flow.

Nurf water guns are great!

What about a board game?

#5 Nerileeway

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

I have girls 11 and 14, but here are their stocking fillers:

gomu
club penguin stuff
books
sewing kit
dvds
things from Typo
cushion
lunch box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.