#4 bree82

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

Bronze

#5 liela

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

(*)(*)

#6 Tookey

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

How r u hernette? Hope hernlet is not giving you too much trouble!

#7 hernette

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:33 AM

Doing ok. Hernlet is going swimmingly. Saw the OB yesterday. He said I would probably be ok to stay home by myself but can't rule out the possibility of a big bleed. My mum is going back to Perth on Sunday and I'd rather not go back to hospital but I don't want DH so worried about me that he can't concentrate on his new job.

#8 katiebelle

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

Happy New Year everyone, may 2012 be a good year for you all & all your dreams come true!

#9 hernette

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Thanks Katiebelle. To you too original.gif

#10 ~RM~

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hello ladies!

Tookey, Hernette, Lex, Cassie, Jo, Elise Hernette
(have I missed anyone??) we are here until the 13th staying in Mont Albert North, and I have a car and happy to drive.

Is there a weekday that would suit anyone to meet or is a weekend better? Im completely flexible, no plans set in stone yet but we are trying to get organised now with relos etc.

Will post on FB too but will leave the decisions for here so everyone can see!

Hope to meet some of you soon!!!!!!

#11 Mamacass2

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

RM I am free on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week. And all of next week. We could meet up in a park with a playground for the kids and have a picnic, just a suggestion.

#12 JulzNGrant

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

waves.gif Ladies !!

Hope that everyone has had a safe New Year ! Mine was brought in watching the fireworks in bed whilst BFing Tahlia  biggrin.gif

Everything is going well with Tahlia, we have the community nurse coming out to see us tomorrow morning.

RM - Have a great time meeting up with the Melbourne Girls !!!

hheart.gif to all
Julz

waves.gif Ladies !!

Hope that everyone has had a safe New Year ! Mine was brought in watching the fireworks in bed whilst BFing Tahlia  biggrin.gif

Everything is going well with Tahlia, we have the community nurse coming out to see us tomorrow morning.

RM - Have a great time meeting up with the Melbourne Girls !!!

hheart.gif to all
Julz

#13 Tookey

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'm up for a catch up too depending on days..this week I am flat out but next week am free after Tuesday...so just choose a date and if I am around will def love to catch up!

Julz - loving your pics of Tahlia! She is such a cutie! Sounds like you r doing really well, born to be a mummy xx

#14 hernette

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:35 AM

I'm probably available. Have an OB appointment on Thursday and scan on Monday. Let me know what the plan is and I will try to fit in.

#15 ~RM~

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:42 AM

Ok so how about Tuesday or Wed next week?

Love the park idea Mamacass, I shall have to leave the picking the place up to you guys though lol!

#16 Mamacass2

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

I can do Tuesday or Wednesday too. I have been looking at parks on the net. Will keep looking. Tookey do you have any suggestions? There is one in Burwood on Riversdale Road that might be ok but not sure will have to look it up. Or maybe we should go nearer to Hernette so she doesn't have to travel far.

#17 hernette

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:48 PM

There's always Caulfield Park...and there are cafes nearby. Or Cafe del  Mar on Koornang Road that has an indoor play area

#18 Mamacass2

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

Caulfield Park is a great idea Hernette. Or the cafe you have mentioned if the weather is no good. I don't mind traveling there, what about everybody else? RM it would be about 25 mins from where you are to Caulfield Park.

#19 Tookey

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

I'm happy to go to Caulfield park too.. I am free next wed morning f that suits everyone else?

#20 ~RM~

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

Tookey can you do wed? Something has just come up for me on wed and I can change it unfortunately, and it might go til 1 or 2.

25 Mins is no worries at all.

Hopefully you can come Tookey and we can do Tuesday 10th say 10am at Caulfield park, how does that suit everyone?

#21 Tookey

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Will see if I can change my Tuesday stuff to Thursday if not will have to miss out.  What day are you leaving melb rm? As I am only 15 mins from you maybe we can meet up at a park on Friday morning this week if you r free?

#22 Mamacass2

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

That suits me RM. I am free other days too if this changes.

Caulfield park is quite big. I would suggest because we have a few littlies this play area Aviary Garden Play Area off Inkerman Road
This play area has had a lot of recent development and is close to the 'Aviary Garden', midway along the park, off Inkerman Road.  

It is ideal for younger (pre-school) children. There are nearby barbecues, seats, toilet facilities and a shelter.  Ample off-road parking. , which is here on the map http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl hope that worked. Anyway it is the playground on the Inkerman Street side. It is smaller and more toddler friendly. Maybe someone could got for a coffee run while we are there as there are many cafes nearby. Or as suggested if it rains we will meet at Cafe Del Mar http://www.womo.com.au/reviews/Cafe-Del-MAr-Carnegie. Thanks for the suggestions Hernette.

Hope some other EBers can come.

#23 ~RM~

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

Mamacass- thank you for the links, cant wait!!
Tookey- we leave friday, will probably hit the road that morning unfortunately. Sorry about the wednesday, would you believe I am having a session with one of the best hypnotherapists in the country!!! A friend studied under him, and he is down here, she has done some hypno sessions on me and was speaking to him about my PND & anxiety, and he commented that he wanted to see me because he knew exactly how to help. So I got his number, and voila!!!! Its expensive but because Im only here for a short time he is going to do a really long session, at least 2 hours he said and he said we will go as long as we need to (gulp). Kinda looking forward to it though, its very relaxing.

#24 hernette

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

That sounds great, RM. Thanks for the links, Mamacass. I appreciate people heading over to the south east for me.

#25 ~lisey~

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

Sounds great! See you all there!  original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.