Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:50 AM

Woohoo!!!! Great news! So excited for you DF, cannot wait for pics xx

Thanks for the update BG!

#28 key4

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

Congrats DF I hope you are both well.

#29 Mamabug

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

wonderful news! DF, my thoughts are with you, DH and all of your girls.

#30 Bigmum

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

Yay! Congrats df :-) so excited :-)

#31 spitmurphys

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

CONGRATS DF!!!!!  To you and your family on the safe arrival of Oreo!!!  Very exciting!

#32 athnessa

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

That's wonderful news DF!! Congratulations and I am so pleased Oreo is safely here.

#33 flowerbell

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

Wow congratulations DF!! So happy to hear little Oreo has arrived safely! Enjoy lots & lots of cuddles and enjoy every second! x

#34 bananagirlsmum

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

Hi girls just had a text from Desiree Farfalla Oreo has been admitted to intesive care. Dr are not sure what exactly is wrong and need to run some tests.

#35 PeanutBrown

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

oh no fight hard oreo sad.gif we are all pulling for you.

and advice if you please am i or am i not in early labour ???

yesterday Back pain = excruciating morning abdo cramping = mild 20 min apart a break for 2 hrs  and then another 2 hrs of abdo cramping  = slightly stronger 15 min apart then nothing.

Today = excruciating back pain and breasts leaking slightly with drops of almost clear milky fluid and noticed some dry flakey stuff comming away on the nipples.

when the back pain is there its so strong its hard to breath but there is really no regularity in it and moving in to different positions seems to ease of the pressure

so am i or am i not ????

#36 Bigmum

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:58 AM

Yep- sounds like bubs is posterior! But by the time you get this bubs might be here anyway! Good luck peanut brown!!!

Edited by Bigmum, 31 December 2011 - 04:59 AM.

#37 PeanutBrown

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:53 AM

no such luck woke at 12.15 in a world of discomfort timed a few abdominal cramps 8 to 10 min apart no bloody show urge to go to the bathroom for both evils each time i go the abdo pain but again it settled and i then got back to sleep to only wake now.

Have no idea what to do now i am very tired

#38 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

Peanut - call your care provider, sounds like bub won't be far away now original.gif

DF - stalking and hoping Oreo is going well and you're recovering. Why thinking of you.

#39 Mrs Dinosaurus

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

Just realised I look like an imposter! I am formerly Jen42 - had a UN change to be slightly more incognito biggrin.gif

Did I mention the sleep deprivation has already subsided to make me clucky again! Although it is VERY unlikely we will have another!

#40 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

Just read your update BananaGirl, DF I really hope Oreo is ok and dr's work out what is going on. Take care of yourself and your little girl, we are all thinking of you  bbighug.gif

#41 minidiamond

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:14 AM

Just to say sending all my strength to baby Oreo and best wishes to df.

Peanut, hope you're doing ok hun

#42 key4

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

DF- I hope Oreo is improving and even better has been stabilised and back with you.

Peanut - Sounds like the end is very near for you, I hope today is more comfortable for you but things keep going in the right direction. I laboured in my back for both my previous babies one was posterior and the other the right way round.

Hi Dino, Bigmum and Mamabug original.gif

#43 dizzy-anne

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hi girls!  Just a quick one to say:

congratulations DF!!  I hope your little girl is doing well and you can settle down to normal life soon.  Thoughts are with you.

Peanut I hope things have either settled down or ramped up - preferably ramped up!  Good luck!

#44 PeanutBrown

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

everything is calm at the moment just some intermittent back pain so i think its all slowed up sad.gif

#45 athnessa

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

Thinking of you DF and hoping Oreo is ok and Drs have got her stabilized.

PeanutBrown, sounds like things are happening.

#46 key4

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

Peanut - Don't get too disheartened as it could have been the bub engaging or cervix starting to soften and move back all positive steps forward original.gif

#47 MarsBarSlice

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

DF - Sorry, have only looked at emails today after a pause for a few very busy days. How exciting, a big congrats and hope Oreo is in your arms

Peanut - Oh it's so close for you by the sounds of it, will lurk for some news

Hi to everyone else, happy new year

#48 PeanutBrown

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:56 AM

well my little jelly bean is toying with me again today lets hop it actually continues this time original.gif it has to be fully engaged by the pelvic pressure i think

#49 Guest_chocmudcake_*

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thinking of you DF, hope everything is ok.

All the best peanut brown, hope everything starts happening soon:)

#50 bananagirlsmum

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

HI girls hope you are all well quick update on DF and Oreo. Oreo is out of NICU and if blood sugars stay stable they will both be home tomorrow night.

Peanut I hope that this is the start of things for you and you will be holding your little one soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.