Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 TeenagedMother

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

I am the first January mummy?? Someone.

Any way.
I am Tiff, I am 17, I have a little baby girl named Aubrey!! Looking forward to meet some other January mothers. Love Tiff and Bea

#2 lau20

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:45 AM

Hi Tiff,

Congratulations on your baby girl. I've just become a mum at 22. I have a 3 week old boy named Romeo and would love to get in touch with other mums original.gif

launi

#3 Amberlina21

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hi ladies,
I have an amazing little girl Ellena, she is 4weeks today. We're awake right while she has some boobie.

#4 jdz

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

Hey girls!

Congrats on your babies! Our littleboy is 2 weeks old, born on the 22nd January:-)

I'm up feeding now but looking forward to heading back to bed soon! Lol

#5 MrsW87

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:19 AM

Hey ladies, congrats on all the new arrivals! I'm another who is awake feeding my boobie monster! I'm Caitlin, I'm 24 and my DH and I have DS1 William who is 19 months and DS2 Harrison who was born on the 27th of January.

#6 TwoHeadedGirl

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

Congratulations ladies!

I'm another with a January baby! DS was born on January 20th. I also have an almost 12 month old DD.

Am in very desperate need of some mummy friends, have only just signed up to EB today.

Edited by TwoHeadedGirl, 09 February 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#7 jdz

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

Lol I always forget to come back to this forum!:-/ how are everyones babies going?

Our DS is 4 weeks on Sunday (already)! I remember time almost stood still with our DD (she's 3 &1/2)!

Hope your babies are settling in well:-)

Jen

#8 leah78

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hello ladies!!

I had my beautiful little man saturday 28th Jan at 1:58am.....he was 2 and a half weeks early but was still 7lb 8oz.

im 26 and aside from my darling boy (braxton) I also have 2 beautiful girls...Abbie is 5 in June and Mia is 4 in August. Im looking to get intouch with other young mums (im still concidered young right?).

I annoy my partner with enough kid/baby talk as it is and its always nice to speak to other people who understand where your coming from. original.gif

#9 debut dad

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Thought I would drop in and say hi to all the other January 2012 parents original.gif

My DS was born on 14th January (same bday as me!)

Congratulations all! Hope all of your little ones aren't too much trouble.

Do you guys have photos of your little one?

Here's my little man at 5 weeks.

Cheers,

#10 PeanutBrown

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

well hello out there i had my first baby Boy Owen on the 12/1/2012 i am always up for meeting new parents i am a older first time mum i turned 31 on the 16/1/2012 the day after i got out of hospital.

i am in victoria i hope you are all enjoying your lovely bundles of joy i am hoping my link has worked for his pic.

my fb album for owens most recent pics is
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...5151&type=3

#11 shanmadi

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hello Ladies,
Im new to this site and i had a little girl Madison on 6th january 2012.
Love to chat to some of you!!!

SHan biggrin.gif

#12 PeanutBrown

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hi Shanmadi,

Welcome to EB and congrats on the birth of Madison i hope you have settled into motherhood.

look forward to speaking with you

#13 bree86

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hi guys,    
I'm a new mummy also.
My DS Rory was born on 19/01/2012. Im 26 and a first timer.
I saw a member here from Branxton? Leah is it? I live I singleton NSW just up the road.
I would love to hear what everyone's baby's are starting to do. My little man is 16 weeks old and is starting to squeal and stand up on his legs now. Absolutely loves the jolly jumper.
Hope everyone is adjusting - such a big change to life, and sleep Lol  rolleyes.gif

#14 breebartlett

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hi ladies    
Congratulations on your bundles of joy. My little man was born on 11th January. I'm absolutely loving motherhood but am finding it hard to meet new mums like myself. Being a home all day is starting to get a little depressing and would love to get out more to meet new people and hopefully find some play mates for my son cooper.
I'm 27 years old and live in the Liverpool area, if your like me and live close by would love to meet up.
X

#15 bartsimpson

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

My girl was born 26th of jan.

Is there any melbourne mummies who would like to meet up ?

Or any janurary born babies whose mummies want to join a facebook group ?

#16 ameliasmummy

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hello, I My baby girl was born on 22/01/2012, 8 weeks early 1.620kgs
I would like to meet some January mummies, around Geelong area.
Hope to chat to some new january mums..

#17 kirstygrant21

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

hiya im new to this site my daughter Quinn Louise was born at 5,22am on the 22nd of january, she was ten days late and weighed 9lb9oz, she was a heffa and had a full head of black hair, cant believe our babies are one this month, would love to meet some new mamas or chat to some, im a stay at home mum at the moment and i live in dunmow, essex, uk. im on facebook aswell x

#18 PeanutBrown

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

I had a boy 12 January it is hard to believe that our children are 1 year old soon I tend to be around mostly on Facebook not here I am happy to talk to other mummies I am in the western suburbs of Melbourne.  Feel free to pm me if you would like to become fb buddies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• ek-houseofmagic-thumb

Win a House of Magic prize pack

To celebrate the release of the new movie House of Magic, we have 10 double passes and magic sets to give away just in time for these school holidays. Enter Now for a chance to win!

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.