Revenge
US pace *spoilers*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#1 ~Catherine~

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Ok well I can't see a thread so if there is then please merge.

I am LOVING this show atm ..... I love all the twists and turns .... I am currently getting ep 12 atm so hanging to watch it tonight.

So who else is watching, please come and discuss it with me

#2 Kwyjibo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

Me me me!

Love it in all it's hammy glory.

#3 ~Catherine~

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

ohmy.gif at todays episode sooo did not see that coming

#4 Kwyjibo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

I'm DL'ing it now. Is it the last episode?

Can't wait for the kids to be in bed so I can watch it  biggrin.gif

#5 ~Catherine~

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

No looks like there is 1 more

#6 Kwyjibo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (~Catherine~ @ 12/01/2012, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No looks like there is 1 more

Sweet.

Hurry up children!

#7 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

this damn show is so going to leave me hanging till next season  mad.gif

#8 Kwyjibo

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (mad madam mim @ 13/01/2012, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this damn show is so going to leave me hanging till next season  mad.gif

Looks that way...

But that's good as it definitely means a second season.

Good twist at the end of the episode. Anyone impatiently waiting for Jack to discover that his Amanda is the wrong one? I reckon that when he does find out, he and Emily will hook up and it will be him that shoots Daniel. As part of the plan.

I love Nolan. He is a great character!

#9 ~Catherine~

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

Nolan is funny as ..... cant believe their is only 1 more ep sad.gif

#10 Madeline's Mum

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

We are up to epsiode 11, downloaded 12 last night but are yet to watch it.

I love the character Nolan but find the actor quite hard to take.

Holly-kittyship: I assumed from the first ep that it was Jack who shoots Daniel..?

I can't believe there's only 13 eps sad.gif

#11 ~azure~

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

Just finished watching ep 12....

Didn't see that one coming.. ohmy.gif

#12 ~Catherine~

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Revenge_episodes according to Wiki, where is says DVD release there are 22 episodes in season 1  eexcite.gif eexcite.gif

#13 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

I think wiki is lying IMDB says 13  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837642/episodes

#14 koalas

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

really enjoying this show.

#15 my2earthangels

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:32 AM

Didn't see that one coming.. ohmy.gif

I suspected it when she had the fight with her mother in the first place.... I dont know why..... I cant wait for the next episode!

#16 ~chiquita~

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (~Catherine~ @ 13/01/2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Revenge_episodes according to Wiki, where is says DVD release there are 22 episodes in season 1  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif

I'm pretty sure there are 22 episodes too. I might be wrong though. shrug.gif I read an announcement somewhere late last year that ABC had picked it up for a full season. This show is doing really well in the US.

Awesome show.

#17 specialtreat

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

Oh I am glad there is a thread here about this show, I love it... I have only seen the first 10 [a friend lent me her usb stick with them all on]
I can't find where to get the next 3 though, everywhere I look tells me I am outside the USA and can't watch it..
Can someone please pm me a link where I can download it from Pleaseeee I am so hooked on this show original.gif

Holly-kittyship: I assumed from the first ep that it was Jack who shoots Daniel..?

Me too, but now I think someone else did and Jack is there to cover it up??

#18 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

maybe Tyler??

#19 ~Catherine~

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

I was thinking Tyler as well .... I don't think it was Jack ..... or it could be 'Amanda'

#20 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

oh I didn't even think of Amanda but yeah she's a possibility, more likely her than Tyler.

#21 coopersmumma

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

I just finished ep 12! Im so in love with this series!! Iam going to re watch episode 1 now to see if I can notice any clues now I know more of the storyline.  original.gif

#22 Kwyjibo

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Madeline's Mum @ 13/01/2012, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I couldn't quite remember who I saw in the first episode with Daniel's body. Didn't pay too much attention back then  unsure.gif

Then when I saw no-one was suggesting it on the IMDB boards so it got me wondering...

I don't think it would be 'Amanda'. I think she will go 'missing'  ph34r.gif

Tyler is a strong possibility however.

Can't wait for the next episode!

#23 Madeline's Mum

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Didn't Emily frame 'Amanda' for the house fire in the authors house in the last ep? Wasn't that the point of continually focusing on the lighter 'Amanda' was playing with all episode, then Emily lighting the cigarette that started the fire and leaving it on the manuscript?

I think 'Amanda' will make an exit soon. Jack will figure out who the real Amanda is and shoot Daniel as an act of his undying love for Amanda.

#24 coopersmumma

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Madeline's Mum @ 17/01/2012, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't Emily frame 'Amanda' for the house fire in the authors house in the last ep? Wasn't that the point of continually focusing on the lighter 'Amanda' was playing with all episode, then Emily lighting the cigarette that started the fire and leaving it on the manuscript?

I think 'Amanda' will make an exit soon. Jack will figure out who the real Amanda is and shoot Daniel as an act of his undying love for Amanda.

This is exactly what im thinking!

#25 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Naa I don't think Jack is capable of murder.

Also Emily actually does love Daniel doesn't she?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• winter-school-holiday-guide

School holiday guide

Here is what's on around Australia in your state. From ice skating to music theatre classes there is something to suit every child and every budget.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.