shivers/goosebumps on one side of body?
what can it mean?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 baileysmummy73

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

hi
im hopefully in the right spot for this..if not im really sorry..lately i get like this shivers/goosebumps on one side of my body..im a big believer in the spirit world but wonder if im going crazy..its only every now and then and only last a little while..dont supose anyone can explain what this may be? or can pick up on it..it doesnt bother me..just abit courious then anything..thanks and luv n light xx

#2 lucky 2

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:13 AM

I get one sided symptoms at times and I think it is physical, probably related to my many spinal/back problems, ie nerve/muscle related. I also would have no idea if it is non physical but I reckon you should have a chat with your Dr or other health professional as well incase there is a physical cause for it and it needs attention.
All the best.

eta, I've also had one sided symptoms rt migraine. I think its worth checking out medically.

#3 *Sky*

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

This is the sort of sensation I get when I feel spirit near, and yes, it can just be on one side......

#4 baileysmummy73

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

thanks both of you..its only every now and then..could be some medical too..might get it checked over..much appericated your comments..original.gif

#5 fezzy

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

I get this ALL THE TIME!!! I've mentioned it to my GP and he discounted it. I've shown it to various people when it occurs too. There are 3 distinct patterns. 1 on the right side of my body, mostly noticable on my leg and I feel as though it's on my face and under my hair although I have never looked in the mirror to see and 1 on the left side of my body but only on my arm and only it patches but it is always the same patches if that makes sense, and one on my right upper arm.

Funnily enough as I type this I am experiencing 2 of them!!

A while ago I decided that it must be a means of communication from someone and I always think of a particular person when I experience it.

Edited by fezzy, 25 February 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#6 baileysmummy73

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

thanks fezzy

i experinced one the other day....no aircon on, no-one in the house but me..and it was in one spot on my arm..didnt feel it anywhere else on me..but was looking my brothers photo who has passed over..so maybe him..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.