Due 16th - 31st Aug, 2012 #3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#101 White-Lily

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

Echo echo echo...

Well I told my brother and SIL, sister and BIL and Nana (finally). They are all over the moon for us.
Rest of the family (extended) will find out when they see me in a few weeks.
Now just got to tell work I suppose. In no rush there.

I have been busy buying up some little MCN's so now I actually feel like I'm doing something for bub.

#102 turquoisefox

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Hi!

I've been  ph34r.gif for a few weeks....
This is our 2nd baby and we're due 20th Aug.

Looks like lots have migrated to facebook group??

Might try that myself!

#103 White-Lily

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hi and welcome turquoisefox. I think most are on the FB group but you are always welcome to chat to me in here.

#104 mel#1

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hi all, hope everyone is going well with their pregnancies! Lucky to all those who are feeling flutters and kicks, its a good way to know the baby is all ok i think. I'm not feeling anything yet so sometimes I worry if the little baby is ok or not.

So last week I had a little scare, I started bleeding, bright red blood, and a fair amount, no pain or anything.... and after couple of hours it went to brown and hardly anything, and now only from time to time when i wipe i get a little browny discharge. So I got checked up today to make sure all is ok, and yep all is ok which is a big relief!!

I can't believe how quick time is flying by, only 5.5 more months to go! I can't wait 'til I have a proper pregnant belly, I am showing a bit but it can easily be mistaken for someone just fat haha, so i can see people on the train looking at my belly and not sure if i'm pregnant or just fat to offer their seat, so funny!

So nothing much else going on, we got some renovations coming up next week, adding an extra living room to our house which will be great 'cause we could sure use the extra room once bub comes.
Work is crazy busy, and i'm trying not to stress myself out, hopefully will die down soon.

#105 Butterfly*77

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hi ladies, I am still floating (fluttering) around, mostly on FB these days but still here!

Showing - Popped out a fair bit now so luckily starting to tell everyone. I can't hide the bump anymore I think. It's pretty obvious.

Scan - booked for 2 April, very excited, still guessing a ppinkstork.gif

Movement - Been feeling bubbles for the past few weeks but definitely intensifying now. Kicks are getting stronger woo hoo!

Purchases - No clothes yet as waiting on scan but I have brought a maternity dress and skirt from ASOS, a Seven sling, a bottle warmer, sleep positioner, bottle spin dryer, rocker (still to arrive grrrr) and an Isoki bag when they were 50% off. That's it and I will hold off for a while now. Will start stocking up on disposable nappies again once I pass 20 weeks. MCNs are cool, but not for working full time. Might try a couple when I am on mat leave over the summer though.

Mel#1 - Is your placenta the cause of your bleeding? It could be in front muffling your movements and can cause a bit of occasional bleeding.

Welcome turquoisefox!

White - Lily
- I have now told my close team at work but will announce it officially at work after I have my scan. Will send around a funny email, I think.

Hi to everyone else!

#106 mel#1

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

Hi Butterfly*77, not sure what caused the bleeding, the doc didn't say, could be anything I guess, but he did mention that I seem to have a small blood clot, i think he said near the placenta or on the placenta, didn't quite catch what he said, but he said it'll go away itself and at this stage of pregnancy it isn't threatening.
Whatever it was, it seems to be just that one time with the bleeding (and hopefully no more) so i guess its just a wait and see thing. I have my next check up in 2 weeks time so we'll see if anything changes.

#107 White-Lily

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Butterfly hooray for little kicks! Wonderful feeling isn't it! Sounds like you are doing really well with your purchases. Mine are dismal... a few MCN's and well that's it! I really need to go through DD's old stuff and see what I should be getting.

mel hopefully the bleeding was just the blood clot clearing out or something like that and really hope it doesn't happen again! Glad bubs is doing well.
Hope the renos are going smoothly. Will they be finished before bubs is born?

AFM 17 weeks today! Booked my scan and made an appointment to see my Ob (finally) so i'm all sorted, for now anyway!
Still havent told work. Thinking I might hold off completely until after the scan. No one seems to notice the growing belly which is shock considering how big and awesome it is getting  tongue.gif

#108 ~A2~

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Thread closed

New thread here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.