GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nayjay, I hope your recovery goes well  biggrin.gif

#3 Goodyear

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited lol!

#4 YummyMummyMel

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Bronze .. not bad considering i've been slack coming in LOL!!

#5 RosieTea

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

boobies

Back to read last thread

#6 twinkle-twinkle

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

Congrtes NAYJAY-

Im glad your little man is doing well cant wait to see pics of your little man.

Im sorry I havent been in till now hve been very busy as you would well know how it is with an scu baby your self. Thanks for thinking of us we are coping well and doing well bubs are growing and should be home soon I hope with all my might.

Good luck with it all.

#7 MummyLinz

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

Just wondering how you are going with your little man Nayjay?

#8 nayjay

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hi everyone. Thank you all again for your thoughts and congratulations. I hope that you are all going well in the last few weeks of pregnancy.  Have any more babies arrived?

Twinkle - Glad that your babies are doing well.  I hope that you are heading home soon too.  Even a short stay in NICU/SCU feels like a very long time.

We got home yesterday.  I will pop in later with more details (feeling a little overwhelmed and still quite sore at the moment) but here are a few pics.

#9 MummyLinz

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Awwwwwwwwww he is so cute  wub.gif

I'm glad you are home, I've been thinking about you xxx

More babies are arriving this week, starting tomorrow, I'm sure the girls will be in to update when the babies arrive  biggrin.gif

#10 Goodyear

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

Awww he is adorable Nayjay!!

I hope you start to feel better soon xx

#11 YummyMummyMel

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Too handsome!! original.gif

#12 Dreamy-Love

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Nayjay glad to hear your home and all is going ok! hope everything settles for you soon. he is so so so so gorgeous!!!

#13 Pacific Gem

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:55 AM

He is gorgeous NayJay, glad to hear you're home and hope you're feeling better really soon x

#14 Jess1308

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

What a handsome wee man, wonderful you are home NayJay. Congrats again.

#15 bluebutterfly

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

Nayjay your little boy looks so cute original.gif Hope you are both doing well!!

#16 brontie

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Nayjay,
Hes adorable!! He looks tiny too.. Glad your home, hope your feeling better already and getting into the swing of things..

AFM
I had a follow up today, baby is engaged and its just a waiting game now... I dont know how people do it! waiting waiting and not having any idea on when (well maybe 4th March) but you know what I mean.

#17 Redfishbluefish

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

Nayjay congratulations on bringing your little man home. He is adorable!!! biggrin.gif wub.gif

Nothing much going on here I'm afraid. 37 weeks tomorrow, I expect I've got about another 5 left...  rolleyes.gif  laughing2.gif

#18 RosieTea

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

Not much happening in my world, csection has been booked but it is a surprise.

Sending labour vibes to all that want them original.gif

#19 Fairey

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi girls original.gif
I'm gate crashing again (mwa ha! From me there is no escape!!)

Just wanted to congratulate NayJay and Twinkle on their beautiful babies xx
I'll keep up my spying so I can see when you all have your bubbas (so please remember to post it in here too! Just for my spying pleasure!)

I hope the wait ends sooner rather than later for you all xx

#20 tintin22

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Hi girls,
Firstly Nayjay - what a beutiful little boy -he melts my heart!!! Congrats.Glad he is doing so well.

Secondly for those not on facebook - sorry I haven't had a chance to tell you of the arrival yesterday of my twins. Twin 1 a boy (as yet still does not have a name) was born via CS at 9.27am weighing 6.1 pounds

Twin 2 – A girl named Milou Patricia (pronounced Mee-LOU)
Born at 9.28am weighing 3.38 pounds. (1.4kg)
As suspected and to be confirmed via genetic testing Milou has Down syndrome. She also was transported the Royal Children's Hospital NICU as she has what has now been diagnosed as a Complete Atrioventricular Septal Defect (AVSD) and a large Patent Ductus Arteriosis (PDA) - so she will need (when she puts on some weight) two open heart surgeries, one with bypass. Her platlets are low so they are doing a blood transfusion at the moment.  Meanwhile, she is gorgeous and her brother is a real tropper and breast feeding really well and behaving himself.

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update you on their arrival - as you can imagine things have been pretty full on and to top it off one of my placentas was adhered to my blader so they took a while to seperateand so I have to keep the catherter in for 3 days - which is quite fun when I make my day trips to RCH and have it hidden in my pants!!!  ;-)

#21 nayjay

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

tintin -  Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous babies, Milou and your little boy ( we found boys names really hard to decide on too and have only just given Elias a middle name this week:) ).  Milou and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through the NICU journey and also through the heart surgery.  I pray that she will grow quickly and surprise everyone with her strength.  I am sure that your mum is watching over her.  It sounds like you had a rough time with your C/S too. I hope that your recovery is quick.  bbighug.gif

Thank you all for the lovely comments about our little Elias.  We are absolutely in love.  He is so far a very cruisy baby...eats and sleeps.  

I can't wait to hear more baby news.  All the best to everyone with the upcoming births.

#22 tintin22

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

Thanks Nayjay - we finally have a name for the little boy he is Angus Gerald (Gerald is my Dad's name).
Meanwhile, Milou got moved out of NICU today and is in SCN and doing really well - at this stage she doen't need anymore transfusions and is tolerating 2ml of milk every 2 hours.
AFM - Catheter is now finally out and I really don't have any pain from CS - they keep trying to give me pain relief and I have to tell them to bugger off - they don't believe me!!

#23 nayjay

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

tintin - Great to hear that Milou has progressed to SCN already.  Great job, little one!!!!  She is in my thoughts.  I am so glad that you have been able to have the catheter removed. It will make life that little bit easier.
they keep trying to give me pain relief and I have to tell them to bugger off - they don't believe me!!
LOL!  That is awesome.  I wish I had your pain threshold.  I am still in pain and part of my scar still hasn't healed.  It is held together with steristrips huh.gif .  Love the name that you have chosen for your little boy too.  I hope that you are getting as much rest as possible.  Thinking of you and your family.

#24 nayjay

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hi there.  I have been thinking of you all as we are now officially in March.  Have there been any more arrivals?  Did anyone have a Leap Year baby? biggrin.gif  Hope everyone is going well.
Thinking of the NICU/SCN babies and hoping that they are either home or getting closer to the door original.gif .

#25 bluebutterfly

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Our baby girl has arrived - she was born at 4am on Tuesday 28th February. We had a natural birth with no pain relief and it all went really well. Our little girl is doing really well, she is getting better each day at feeding as we are both learning and improving! So far she has spent her days sleeping and is awake a lot more often overnight but still doing ok as we get used to everything. My partner and I are very much in love and enjoying every moment of being parents. Our little girl is adorable and we love getting to know her. hheart.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.