Meaning Behind Jewellery Breaking
My jewellery breaking in the presence of the same person

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 goofalot

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place (forum) but I really have to know what this means:

Everytime lately when I spend time with a certain person (a male) my jewellery ends up breaking. From memory this happened about the last 3-4 times.

It is not ever the same piece of jewellery (yesterday it was a bracelet, the time before an earring) but it has made me curious if there was a reason behind it.

I tried searching the web for answers but came up empty.

I was wondering if anyone might know what it meant or if it has happened to them.

I would love to hear the stories.

Thanks

#2 livvie7586

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

i was going to say it meant it was time to find a great (or better) jeweller.

OP, it's probably just a coincidence

#3 laurs

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:52 AM

Maybe you play with your jewellery much more when you are around this person, hence it breaks. Do they make you nervous?

#4 Kymposs

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

PPs, check where this is posted.

OP, the diamond in my engagement ring from my first marriage cracked but I didn't realise until after I'd split from him.

The diamond in my engagement ring from my 2nd marriage fell out not long before I split from him. I associate jewellery breaking with a crack/break in the relationship or not needing to be with that person. Is it someone close?

#5 lucky 2

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

PPs, check where this is posted.

Thanks Kymposs.

I have removed some posts.

If your intent is to disrespect the nature of the topic (thus the OP) please refrain from posting.

Thank you,

lucky 2
Moderator of this forum

#6 goofalot

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hi Kymposs,

It is a person who I have an on/off relationship in the sense that we are friends (we used to work together and have been through marriages breakdowns both separately and supported each other as colleagues then friends through this difficult time) but we are both unsure at this time whether we should take our friendship further into a romantic one because of past hurts, children and the like.

#7 Handsfull

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

I had my necklace with diamond heart (present from partner) break off in the shower and I just managed to catch it before it went down the drain.  Looked back a few days and realised that coincidentally it was the same day my partner of 7 years and I had a massive fight and I called an end to the relationship.  Never got back together and I took it as a sign that it was meant to be and the breaking of the necklace was the breaking of his hold on me and my life.

Way down the track and realise it was the best thing I have ever done for myself.  Shame I missed his parents so much more....

#8 jorgo

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:06 PM

traditionally its meant to mean the relationship with the person who gave it to you is over

maybe it means the same kind of thing when you are thinking about the person

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.