Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 Chocolate Addict

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

Gold. original.gif

What exactly was the point of last nights new show?? It is just a rundown of the week with only a tiny new piece, the ex contestant.

Not sure I will bother with it again. I fast forwarded through most of it. lol

#3 mez70

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Silver......Who knows..

#4 Sallystwo

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

I agree - Who Knows....

#5 FeralDancesHere

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Chocolate Addict @ 18/02/2012, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gold. original.gif

What exactly was the point of last nights new show?? It is just a rundown of the week with only a tiny new piece, the ex contestant.

Not sure I will bother with it again. I fast forwarded through most of it. lol

I watched it online and skipped through all the rehashing. I had heard they started the season early to compete with Excess Baggage so I wonder if the Friday eps are a way of filling the space that was scheduled for the shows.

I think I'll be skipping next Fridays.

#6 Chocolate Addict

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Going by the ad it looks like someone puts on weight. I know they edit to make it look like that but why would Shannon ask "so, did anyone put on weight?" ? He has never asked that before. Obviously there is a lot of really low numbers to make them edit it like that.

#7 purple_daisy

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

I saw the result of the elimination but missed the voting. Who voted for whom?

#8 mez70

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

yeah I saw the elimination, So who here thinks the person eliminated chose to "give up" rather than fighting to stay. The usual emotional blackmail was there but didn't work. That person would have known going in they would be leaving ???

#9 tres-chic

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:25 PM

I think the two that went into elimination were there because they were the lowest on percentage, even though the guy who was eliminated had the biggest number? I could be wrong. I was not surprised at all it was unanimous. Either way, Luke is an honour-less toad to cry the way he did because of someone else's success. I basically despise him now, despite how hard he's worked.

Ditto Lydia. WTF is up with not clapping Selena when she walked up and the way the girls are on her back when she has pulled the biggest number TWO weeks in a row. Michelle and Tiffiny-blonde-widget-girl need to back her up because it's bullying at its worst.

This season it's like a popularity contest dominated by the evil Lydia and Margie. I was so hoping Lydia was up for elimination. Bummer. I. Want. Her. Gone!

Chocolate Addict - Agree with you...WTF's the point of the Friday night show when the episodes during the week are 50% recap and repitition?

#10 mez70

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

No Ryan was actually the Blue teams biggest looser percentage wise as well.. Graham  honored the "gentlemens" agreement of lowest percentage....Margie was the Girls and the house biggest looser for the week. I think L & M want to pick of Selena as she is actually a big threat as she has the numbers to loose when it all clicks for her, like Sarah from last season...Luke was pathetic as you could see he had no justification to throw Ryan under the bus and that was what he wanted to do.

will be interesting as it progresses as a few are flying quietly under the radar..... Lisa is in danger due to the M & L clique though having Simon hopefully buys her black votes..

#11 Inigo Montoya

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

As this is a spoiler thread, do people have to be "discreet" when they post? Please just say who was eliminated!

#12 bellarox

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

Ryan was eliminated. I think the reason he put himself up is because he wanted what he thought was the easy way out. He seems to do doing well on the outside which is great, I was very suprised.

#13 Divine 35

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

I think he still needed to be there TBH, even though he hasn't been 'pulling his weight', so to speak.

Man, Luke cries alot !

#14 Chocolate Addict

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

This is the spoiler thread - you can name names! lol (and it is late enough that it has probably aired in WA by now). Tounge1.gif

I thought Luke had the lowest percentage, or was it just the lowest lose? I think Ryan threw himself up because he knew they would have voted him to go anyway. They pretty much did really.
I am glad to see he did actually pull his finger out once he got out. Pity it took him being sent home to get a result! lol

Man, I was hoping Margie got a lower lose than Selena. I was happy that Bec lost less than her. I liked how Tifany said Selena was giving her all but too bad she didn't tell Margie to back off.

#15 .MrsM.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

nope not aired over here yet, but that's ok with me - i came in here looking for spoilers!!
glad ryan is gone!

#16 Inigo Montoya

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Yep I'm in WA and came in here looking for spoilers, was disappointing not to see any names named lol

God margie and Lydia... When will one of them be voted out!!

Becoming less and less a fan of Luke... Still love Graham!

#17 tres-chic

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (Chocolate Addict @ 20/02/2012, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Luke had the lowest percentage, or was it just the lowest lose?

He had the lowest loss (double negative!) of everyone there, not sure about his percentage.

Was really glad too to see that Ryan was doing really well 'on the outside'.

Edited by tres-chic, 21 February 2012 - 07:14 AM.

#18 cward

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Either way, Luke is an honour-less toad to cry the way he did because of someone else's success. I basically despise him now, despite how hard he's worked.
totally agree.  He was gutless not to put himself up.  Even Shannon said they had a gentlemans agreement that the lowest would go up.  I don't like Ryan but there is no way he should have gone up over Luke.  Mind you the blue team would not have won anything if left with Ryan and Hamish.  I can't understand why Luke was so shocked with Ryan losing more than him.  With Ryan being so big even small amounts of exercise and diet are going to make him lost big numbers.

It would have been interesting to see who would have been voted out if Luke went up against Graham.  Obviously Graham needs to be there more than Luke and is well liked but Lydia and Margie would have voted with Luke.

I too can't wait to get rid of Lydia and Margie, I was so happy when Lydia only lost 1.2 and then she was so cranky with Michelle over the diet I thought she was going to hit her.

#19 Colleer

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

Ugh! Just watched last nights episode online.  Boy does Luke annoy me!  He starts crying as soon as Ryan gets a great weight loss??!!  Seriously?  How about being happy for him?

And Luke saying that he would be gutted if he went home tonight.  Duh, I think that would be everybodies reaction??

#20 Chocolate Addict

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

In today's paper...

BIGGEST Loser's biggest ever contestant Ryan Preuss says he was betrayed by teammates at last night's elimination.

Preuss, who entered the house at 241kg, said he was furious other members of the Blue team reneged on their promise to always send the person with the lowest weight loss for the week to the elimination room.

But he did say the show had saved his life.

#21 MarthaJones

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

The look on Margies face when Selena pulled 4.1kgs was disgusting. No one clapped or cheers for her but Michelle went up next and got cheers and claps. I hope Selena keeps pulling the numbers to stay there.
I wonder if Lydia would of put her hand up if they went under the yellow line?. Somehow I could of seen her and Margie talking the whites into putting 2 up or just putting Lisa straight up.

Luke I can understand him crying about Ryan's weight loss but he could of saved it for when he was alone. It always hurts to put all the effort in and someone to take it away.

Edited by IamWhoIam, 21 February 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#22 PixieVee

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Lydia is SO ANNOYING!

#23 pickledbrain

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

So Luke is the first candidate for bringing alcohol back into the compound.  He certainly hasn't learnt how to live on the outside.  Wonder how many beers he ended up drinking?

#24 MarthaJones

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

I have just bought the tv week and there is a bit in there about Michelle and Hamish.
In white below.

YES they are dating.

And also a bit about Bek saying she is an outsider in the white team because she say's "I have a little more life experience, so I have stronger connection talking about deeper issues with the red girls". "I have never been bullied,whereas the three girls in the white team have, and i have been in love, i have been in relationships, and professionally i have been successful"." I think they had a lot of things to connect on, so I may have isolated myself".

#25 Chchgirl

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (mez70 @ 20/02/2012, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I saw the elimination, So who here thinks the person eliminated chose to "give up" rather than fighting to stay. The usual emotional blackmail was there but didn't work. That person would have known going in they would be leaving ???

Me. I don't think he wanted to be there at all and wanted out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.