The Person Above You
What do you feel?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#26 Parkersmum

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hi I haven't been around EB in ages and used to have a go in this thread before.

So here goes:

Magical surprise - for some reason I see water, blue water with like waves so possibly the ocean. I see a small boat bobbing up and down really UP then DoWN.

It's all very positive - fun, sun shining and a beautiful fun bright type feeling.  Like a family adventure.

Not sure if you can relate to any of that?

I certainly feel very bright sparkly wondeful cosy feel with lots of love in your family xx

#27 Guest_CherryOnTop_*

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (magicalsurprise @ 26/03/2012, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cherry on Top - I am getting quite a few different images of houses coming through for you... The first house, looks like a house a child has drawn on a piece of paper. The last house I'm shown, is a two storey house with a double garage underneath... It looks like it is painted a pale green and cream... The first garage door is open, where you walk out into a lovely green backyard... For some reason I am being directed to the clothes line and underneath stands a laundry trolley, but without a basket and instead holds the world... I am taken away from this, to be shown the wheels are turning, believe in that and patience will help you move forward... Are you buying / selling / moving on to greener pastures?

We have recently taken our house off of the market.  It was up for sale for about 6 months during which time we had the real estate rep do a very good job of messing us around (could think of a few other words to describe him though wink.gif ).  Changed to a lovely rep within the same company, had lots of people very interested but nobody willing to put that on paper.  Our new rep even went as far to say that our house was 'cursed' as she had never had so much interest in a house before and it not to sell.  I have taken that to mean that although we would have loved to have moved, maybe we are just meant to stay.

#28 magicalsurprise

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Parkersmum @ 04/04/2012, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I haven't been around EB in ages and used to have a go in this thread before.

So here goes:

Magical surprise - for some reason I see water, blue water with like waves so possibly the ocean. I see a small boat bobbing up and down really UP then DoWN.

It's all very positive - fun, sun shining and a beautiful fun bright type feeling.  Like a family adventure.

Not sure if you can relate to any of that?

I certainly feel very bright sparkly wondeful cosy feel with lots of love in your family xx

hehehe just got home from a weekend in North qld! it was fantastic and makes me more inclined to move back original.gif

#29 Bigfatbum

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

Magical surprise I get the word hiccup, and the feeling of a break or something not happening straight away?

Apple green I had to stop at your post. Heavy on my top chest, but not physical pain?

I have been out of this for awhile a bit lost so obt know if I'm any good but thought I'd give it a whirl

#30 Totoro!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:51 AM

Oooooo, I'm not psychic in any way, shape or form but can someone do me?  original.gif

#31 lucky 2

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

You've got to "do them" first Totoro original.gif  , that's the way it works, give it a go with the person above you.

#32 Guest_holy_j_*

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hope its okay if i have a go, my psychic-ness extends to having a few dreams that have come true, and not much more

These were the first thoughts that popped into my head after I read the posts.

Strawberryfire- I see exercise, and an emphasis on physical activity.
totoro- I see Spain.
Lucky 2- I see a woman with a lot of really curly hair.

Edited by holy_j, 07 June 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#33 Divine 37

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

It's been a while laughing2.gif

holyJ- Feeling something from Roman times, lots of gold plating

strawberryfire-  Seeing a field of green, it's really lovely hheart.gif

Totoro- Hearing something about the name Jimmy/James ?? Feels like an older man

Lucky2- Seeing tlips for you

#34 ~~~~!eternity!~~~~

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Divine53 I tried hard but I didn't get anything much. Only the word cricket!

#35 lucky 2

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Divine is that tulips or tlips? I'm thinking "tight lips"? biggrin.gif
Eternity, I'm getting a long dirt track in the bush, but that is ? rt your user name?

#36 Divine 37

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (lucky 2 @ 07/06/2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Divine is that tulips or tlips? I'm thinking "tight lips"? biggrin.gif
Eternity, I'm getting a long dirt track in the bush, but that is ? rt your user name?

laughing2.gif i meant Tulips

#37 Bigfatbum

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Lol exercise and a field of green hope it's not the same thing. Please be a diff field of green!

Holy the words blue and mud. Really hope they are not connected as well!

Rose i see white, lots of crisp white. Like clean sheets on a line blowing about that's what I see but I just feel white.

Eternity balance. I hear the word balance?

Totoro I hear the word patience. Something is coming but you just have to be patient

#38 Guest_holy_j_*

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

tongue.gif Roman times and gold plating? hmm well my favourite place is Volubilis in Morocco which is....the ruins of a roman city. I felt a very big connection to that place.No idea if it was gold plated or not though. I did however have a discussion with my DS about golden syriup earlier today  laugh.gif

Blue and mud...nothing jumps out at me.

#39 *Sky*

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

Holy_j.. Haven't done this thread in a while!!!

Feel like you have perhaps been taking life a little too seriously of late, and feel you need a good belly laugh to let some of the stress in your life go.  Spend more time doing stuff that makes you happy, rather than stuff you would rather not do... Seeing a tractor for some reason, and also a reference to a swan xoxoxo

#40 Apple*Green

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (strawberryfire @ 07/06/2012, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apple green I had to stop at your post. Heavy on my top chest, but not physical pain?

Emotional pain perhaps?

For you I see a large mushroom, I can smell it, a large paddock one on a wet dewey day with rolling hills and gumboots..

Sky - My left index finger tip is really itchy, around the cuticle, when i think of you.. anything?

Rose - Ive PMed you back but I will add it on here.. pink and august..

Lucky -  A massive polar bear, on all fours.

#41 Apple*Green

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

weird double post...

Edited by Apple*Green, 21 June 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#42 Guest_Count_Crapular_*

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:24 PM

Apple*Green I see a city skyline and lots of  bright lights.

Strawberryfire I see baby chicks. Maybe the start of something new?

#43 Apple*Green

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Count_Crapular @ 21/06/2012, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apple*Green I see a city skyline and lots of  bright lights.

Hmm, will have to have a think..

For you, I feel like my hair is up too tight in a pony tail/bun and its pulling on my neck and i have a pain in my right wrist.

#44 Princesinders

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:15 PM

You just almost described me, in the above post. First time I have been in here in ages too.  unsure.gif Just passing through...

For you, I keep hearing the word horizon.

#45 Missy Shelby

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Tofu Puff - I see a gate with it swinging in the breeze

Apple Green - I see the view that you would have if you were sitting in the front seat of a car, passenger side.

Count Crapular - I feel the sun burning brightly right in my face, blinding me.

Sky - I see the view that you would have if you were laying down in a field and you have overgrasses swaying around you.

#46 magicalsurprise

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Missy Shelby - Snow white? I'm seeing alot of trees in a forest for you, they are very lucious and there are doves sitting in them.... I'm also gettin the feeling that you think something is out of reach? but you just need to find another way of reaching it

#47 Ren30

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:19 PM

Hmm have never done this but give it a go  biggrin.gif

magicalsuprise - I see lots and lots of bright stars! Very bright, and shiny, and a couple of shooting stars, feel very light and happy  biggrin.gif

#48 Mumto1feral

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

Anyone got some thoughts  on me?

#49 daisyt

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Just saw your post Mumto1bub and for some reason thought '2 bubs'!  original.gif

#50 Purebells

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Anyone care to have a go at me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.