The Person Above You
What do you feel?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#51 Mung bean

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

Purebells

I see purple violets for you and feel the sense that you are waiting for something or a change to occur.

#52 tiga

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

purebells, I try to tune out and i keep feeling holiday , like soft waves crashing like fiji

#53 lucky 2

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hi Purebells, in the spirit of this thread why don't you give it a go and see what you feel about the person above you.
You never know what will come to you, something that sounds weird probably but who know's what it means to the that person original.gif .

#54 Jjbeanz

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Tiga, first I see rainbows for you but the colors are swirling around. Are you feeling a little unsettled at the moment ?

#55 LucidDream

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Okay, I have no idea what I'm doing, but you never know ...

JJbeanz, I am seeing a boy and a girl, and somehow get the the feeling that your life is in a good place right now.  You seem like a good person who goes out and finds their own happiness.

#56 Jjbeanz

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (jai* @ 14/11/2012, 05:46 PM)
15078628[/url]']
This.

Thank you LucidDream , hope the boy and girl doesn't mean anymore kids as I'm definitely finished LOL I really am trying to reach out and find my happiness at the moment :)For you I get ducks lol your like a mother duck and her ducklings following, cute original.gif

#57 Kittymeow74

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Would someone be able to read me?

#58 lucky 2

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Hi Claudia74, have a try yourself, what do you feel about the person above original.gif.

#59 Mung bean

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Lucky 2 I see a happy Dalmatian dog running towards me for you.

#60 lucky 2

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

What a lovely image, we are wanting to get a dog but I wasn't thinking of a dalmation!
I might have to now biggrin.gif .

#61 Mung bean

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Cadie - Yep probably lol, lots of stuff going on for me at the moment. It's a 'transitional phase'

Cadie - I see a hand opening a gift like box which is being used to store various coloured metallic ribbons and bows. It's a box you would use to decorate your house for a party or wrap presents. Maybe a celebration is in order? Physical or emotional. original.gif

Luckytwo - I would consider it original.gif he or she felt like they were your friend. The dog was running towards me in only a way a dog goes to it's owner.

Edited by Mung bean, 28 November 2012 - 03:12 PM.

#62 Mischief Managed

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hi All - just wanted to drop in and say hi - I havent been here for a while and maybe under another username original.gif

Mung bean - I'm excited about April for you original.gif

#63 Mung bean

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (Mischief Managed @ 03/12/2012, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi All - just wanted to drop in and say hi - I havent been here for a while and maybe under another username original.gif

Mung bean - I'm excited about April for you original.gif

I see blue knitted baby booties for you.

#64 CallMeFeral

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Cadie - blond straight hair, Christmas hats, a mall (yes I know the latter two apply to 99% of people at the moment!)

Mung Bean - a hallway, dark wooden floors, a sideboard and a mirror

Mischeif Managed - probably power of suggestion but I also see blue. And yellow. But possibly that's Mr Mischeif association laughing2.gif

Did I mention I'm not remotely psychic? Tounge1.gif

But interested to know whether anyone can get vibes off me tonight... I'm pretty intense at the moment

#65 lucky 2

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

CallMeAliG, I feel indecisive when I think about you, not a bad feeling, sort of waiting for clarity iykwim?. I'm don't tend to see things, just feelings (I don't claim to be psychic either wink.gif ).
We non-psychics might as well take over the thread if no one else is using it tongue.gif .

#66 Mung bean

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Luckytwo, is something going on at work for you?

That is a pretty general statement but I got the feeling to acknowledge your job.

#67 lucky 2

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Yes, it's been quite a stressful week at work and it's been overshadowing my thoughts and making me very tired. It's been full-on.

#68 Mung bean

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Do you know a Veronika? Have no idea why I got that but just put it out there.

#69 Wise Old Owl

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

Mung bean - I see a bright red tricycle for you and heaps of navy blue balloons.  Not sure what that means but it was the first thing that popped into my head  original.gif

Edited by OneBlueStar, 23 December 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#70 amaza

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

One Blue Star - I got a dark dark night sky filled with stars with you. I immediately thought of those crisp nights camping when there is no city lights to ruin the night sky and it's full of stars. Are you going camping soon?

I'm not at all psychic by the way. Camping may or may not have anything to do with you lol.

#71 Jjbeanz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Amaza - I get raspberries for you and a really big yawn, I feel your tired and need a good nights rest

#72 ~shannon~

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Can't sleep so thought I'd join in.

Jjbeanz, my first impressions were of a young boy occupying your time and/or thoughts. And something green that you use every day.

(could be totally off though... not the least bit psychic)

#73 RainRain

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Also can't sleep, suffering jet lag.

This is an incredibly dull reply, but Shannon, I see dark brown hair and a kind face. I also see a house with big glass windows looking outside to native trees. It is peaceful.

Hehe..eta...when I first read the title of this thread, knowing nothing about it, I thought it was about your boss, or the man, you know "above" you, lol...then I read what category it was posted in...haha, I'm an idiot, lol.

Edited by RainRain, 07 January 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#74 ~shannon~

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (RainRain @ 07/01/2013, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also can't sleep, suffering jet lag.

This is an incredibly dull reply, but Shannon, I see dark brown hair and a kind face. I also see a house with big glass windows looking outside to native trees. It is peaceful.

I'm blonde but DH has dark brown hair and is my rock. And our house backs onto grazing land so we do look out to native trees from big glass windows!

#75 RainRain

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

Wow that's really cool. I didn't think you were in the city. Maybe your baby will have brown hair...it is the dominant gene after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.