- - - - -

Win a Play-Doh prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#51 delta508

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

Zucchini slice and carrot cake! My kids LOVE to eat Play Doh, this may be my chance to get them to eat more veggies!

#52 SmallT

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

I would make a mess but it'd be pretty!!  biggrin.gif

#53 Macca_1966

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 14/03/2012, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Win one of three Play-Doh prize packs including a Cake Makin’ Station and Sweet Shoppe Gadgets and Assortment.

PLAY-DOH CAKE MAKIN’ STATION Playset - (HASBRO/Ages 3 years & up/)
Create amazing "cakes" with this exciting new PLAY-DOH playset featuring three different “icing” stations. Kids will be delighted to stamp out a fun "frosting" pattern onto their PLAY-DOH cake, use the "frosting" bag to add festive decorations at the next station and then extrude out colourful “toppings”.

PLAY-DOH SWEET SHOPPE GADGETS Assortment - (HASBRO/Ages 3 years & up/)
Individual candy-themed gadgets let you cut, crank and mould sensational PLAYDOH sweets! Each tool comes with unique decorating features as well as two 1-ounce cans of PLAY-DOH compound, and each season brings you something different. The spring assortment includes the TWIRL ‘N TWISTER,
CHOCOLATE POPPER and SQUEEZE ‘N TOP gadgets. The fall season will introduce the exciting SWEET STAMP gadget that allows kids to create PLAY-DOH peppermint candies with washable ink! Each gadget sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

Prize:
Play-Doh prize packs includes:
Cake Makin’ Station valued at $29.99
Sweet Shoppe Gadgets Assortment valued at $7.99
2 x 4 Pack Assortments valued at 17.98
Total prize being: $167.88

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What amazing food creations you would put together if you won the Play-Doh prize pack?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday March 14 until Wednesday April 11 2012.

#54 Macca_1966

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

My daughter LOVES decorating cakes and would have an absolute ball designing pretend cakes for family and friends, the dog, the cat, her toys etc.

#55 sleepygirl21

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

I would make one of those awesome rainbow cakes, use every colour andhave a blast!

#56 Princess.cranky.pants

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

My girls and I would make sparkling pink and rainbow coloured cakes with lollies on top for the fairies to eat.

#57 missblonde20

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Win one of three Play-Doh prize packs including a Cake Makin’ Station and Sweet Shoppe Gadgets and Assortment.

Create amazing "cakes" with this exciting new PLAY-DOH playset featuring three different “icing” stations. Kids will be delighted to stamp out a fun "frosting" pattern onto their PLAY-DOH cake, use the "frosting" bag to add festive decorations at the next station and then extrude out colourful “toppings”.

Individual candy-themed gadgets let you cut, crank and mould sensational PLAYDOH sweets! Each tool comes with unique decorating features as well as two 1-ounce cans of PLAY-DOH compound, and each season brings you something different. The spring assortment includes the TWIRL ‘N TWISTER,
CHOCOLATE POPPER and SQUEEZE ‘N TOP gadgets. The fall season will introduce the exciting SWEET STAMP gadget that allows kids to create PLAY-DOH peppermint candies with washable ink! Each gadget sold separately. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

Prize:

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What amazing food creations you would put together if you won the Play-Doh prize pack?

A decadent high-tea spread that is bursting with goodies! Scones and jam, tarts, cakes, sandwiches - mmmm, a truly delish treat!

Edited by missblonde20, 23 March 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#58 mpham

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'd make the most perfect macarons in all different colours ("flavours") as I haven't been able to bake good ones and it drives me crazy!!

#59 chezastro

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

candy canes ,liquorice allsorts ,yummo

#60 leanne101

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

My four-year-old says he'd make an ice-cream hotdog with yellow jelly.

Prize:

How to enter:

#61 Long_Walker

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

With the Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe set,
I'd be making (you can bet!),
Delicious things for me and you,
Best of all, it's non-toxic too!  biggrin.gif

#62 wundergurl

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

I think this would be great to practice ideas for my kids birthday cakes I usually make with fondant they can design their own, be a lot cheaper than using fondant and they can make til their hearts content.

#63 sharonmarkwell

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

Prize:

How to enter:

#64 sharonmarkwell

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I would have fun making fairy bread, my favourite for many years.

#65 melp4520

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

My son and I would make a wiggles cake, he would love this prize

#66 MARsmum

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

I would let my daughter make all the cakes, biscuits, pastries and treats that her heart desired without having to worry about whether or not they contained gluten!

#67 gertking21

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

I would make dougnuts and cream cakes that would be good enough to eat

#68 tanjb

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

In our house it would be something gloriously mismatched, colour blended, lopsided, slightly squashed, beautifully decorated, an original masterpiece, and stored somewhere 'special' for safekeeping.

#69 KylieferalMin0gue

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

I would let my 2 youngsters make whatever their hearts desired, as play-doh is one toy that they share quietly and make endless creations with!

Edited by KylieMin0gue, 25 March 2012 - 11:24 PM.

#70 *lalah*

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

My daughter a nice pretty birthday cake, since the experiment with fondant on her actual birthday didn't go so well.

#71 mummagoobs

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

My six year old is a Zumbo fanatic so I think she would try every recipe in his book - Playdoh style!!

#72 asignatureofthings

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

I just asked DS for his answer... He said "I make shapes with that one. And cakes too."

#73 JuRu&Will

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

Ruby, aged 3, has suggested we make a (pita bread) wrap with beans, corn and hommus and purple icing on top.  Noice.

#74 glammum

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

OOOOH a cake-makin’-station

For fantabulous PLAY-DOH CREATIONS

Every Gal needs a Play Doh PAVLOVA

It’ll never droop, melt or topple over!

Edited by glammum, 27 March 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#75 mum of 3 kids

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

my DD said a colourful BIG wedding cake with cupcakes around it! cupcakes with different topping and with a decoration of course! the creations would be endless i reckon and fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.