- - - - -

Win a fluffy Easter Bunny Rabbit for Easter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 Shailee

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

I like to leave the kids in awe and amazement by leaving Bunny FootPrints made out of talcum powder around the house to see where the bunny has been.

After Easter we will most likely get out the scrap box which has everything in it from pom poms to paddlepop sticks straws cardboards glue to make things, with Easter holidays being our next School break this will most likely be Easter themed being so close. A routine during the holidays is a must still though as being home everyday Im sure kids and parents will get frustrated, going for a walk with kids on bikes , park etc etc. Just a outing to a friends place (if they have kids also) can make the day go quicker by for you and for your kids , while you and bestie can catch up on gossip over a coffee.

I keep a eye out on local PCYC and YMCA programs for kids during the holidays and also local library , I suggest other parents do the same or call as it isnt always advertised

#27 Shailee

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Shailee @ 24/03/2012, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like to leave the kids in awe and amazement by leaving Bunny FootPrints made out of talcum powder around the house to see where the bunny has been.

After Easter we will most likely get out the scrap box which has everything in it from pom poms to paddlepop sticks straws cardboards glue to make things, with Easter holidays being our next School break this will most likely be Easter themed being so close. A routine during the holidays is a must still though as being home everyday Im sure kids and parents will get frustrated, going for a walk with kids on bikes , park etc etc. Just a outing to a friends place (if they have kids also) can make the day go quicker by for you and for your kids , while you and bestie can catch up on gossip over a coffee.

I keep a eye out on local PCYC and YMCA programs for kids during the holidays and also local library , I suggest other parents do the same or call as it isnt always advertised

Pink Bunny also sorry to teh son but 2 girls Vs one boy here plus I think he will be fine that he doesnt get a bunny

#28 starangel_79

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

We have a big get together on Good Friday with a group of friends with kids the same age. We do an easter egg hunt.

We do egg dying, using string to wrap the eggs to make patterns and food dye to colour them.

We make easter bonnets like we used to at school and then after lunch the kids put on an easter hat parade for the adults.

A few years ago my son made a special basket for the easter bunny and put his dummies in there.He got a special present from the easter bunnies and never had dummies again.

I would love a pink bunny please as it would be a great gift for my little girls 1st easter.

#29 tesscw

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 21/03/2012, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Win one of 10 cuddly white bunny rabbits! We have 5 blue trim and 5 pink trim to give away for Easter!

Your cuddly fluffy bunny is 30.5cm with button eyes and a stiched nose and surface washable.

For more information, visit www.cosyburrow.com.au

Prize:
10 fluffy bunny rabbits valued at $15.99 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 50 words or less: “What tips do you have for fun family activities and crafts during Easter and which bunny would you prefer, PINK or BLUE

T &cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 21 March 2012 until Friday 30 March 2012.

Easter masks are so much fun. Paper plates, pipe cleaners, texters and other assorted decorations give the kids hours of fun. We make so many different types and have our own easter bunny parade. No two bunny masks are ever the same.

#30 wundergurl

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Baking easter cookies is always fun, we are making them for my Miss 6 class this year on hat parade day. Fun & tasty all in one

Pink please

()()
(-.-)        
o(")(")

#31 Chris20

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

My daughter and I made an Easter Bunny basket which she uses for her Easter Egg Hunt.  We had so much fun making it and she loves looking all around the house to find her eggs which lead her to the ones the Easter Bunny left for her.

Pink would be great but I have just had a baby boy so blue would be fine as well.

#32 3babies

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

Be creative- since the easter bunny has big feet (and you want them to think that the bunny has come)- cut out a rabbit footprint and dust the outsides with flour. Remove the footprint and you are left with an outline of the bunnies footprint. The kids love it! Also label baskets with their names and place them on the ends of their beds so when they wake up, they have somewhere to put all the easter goodies left by the bunny!!

Boy bunny please!

#33 shellyto4kids

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

We love our 'easter day".  start with a yummy breakfast of eggs.  and then we paint boiled eggs with paint and colour them with food dye.   we then print out colouring pages from the internet and do some colouring in.  after a nap we then  make home-made hot cross buns and home-made chocolate eggs.

look forward to it each year original.gif

#34 ferraro@live

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 21/03/2012, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Win one of 10 cuddly white bunny rabbits! We have 5 blue trim and 5 pink trim to give away for Easter!

Your cuddly fluffy bunny is 30.5cm with button eyes and a stiched nose and surface washable.

Prize:

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 50 words or less: “What tips do you have for fun family activities and crafts during Easter and which bunny would you prefer, PINK or BLUE

#35 ferraro@live

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 21/03/2012, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EASTER TIME AGAIN!  ......
WHAT SHALL WE DO?  THE USUAL!
WE PRINT OUT, WRITE OUT VERSES FROM SCRIPTURE AND PRINT OUT COLOUR INS, WE THEN HIDE THEM ALL OVER OUR GARDEN WITH CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS.
WE STICKY TAPE THE TINY CHOCO EGGS TO PAPER PLANES AND FLY THESE OUTSIDE!
ALISON

Prize:

How to enter:

#36 mum of 3 kids

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

fun- hide the easter eggs for the kids to find them & do the same at nannies house!...

craft- paint empty eggshells all different colours! something fun as the kids LOVE paint!! and if eggs survive the painting we can hide them as well! but be careful when finding them!

Pink bunny!!

#37 Isis2

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

An Easter hunt for my little one
Finding eggs is so much fun
A pink bunny could help her look
In every cranny and nook
We will make a basket with a bow
So when it's time we are ready to go

#38 jwu

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

A garden easter eggs hunt with handcraft easter decoration with my daughter, she like to have Blue one, same as me.  rolleyes.gif It is so lovely.

#39 Jackson50

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 21/03/2012, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prize:

How to enter:

I like to get  crafty materials from the cheap shops prior to easter and keep the kids busy during the easter break, especially when we go camping, this keeps the kids occupied and busy at the same time.....Blue Bunny Please.!!!!!

#40 charlie0503

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

We start with baking Hot Cross buns and I tell the story of the meaning of Easter.
We boil eggs ready for painting then eating on Easter morning (followed by chocolate eggs biggrin.gif )
We make our Bunny Ears, fluffy tails to take to Grans for our Easter egg hunt. We decorate a cane basket, leave a carrot, it's relaced with eggs. ohmy.gif When all is done we thank God that we are so blessed. Happy Easter to each and every one. hheart.gif

Pink Bunny Thanks

Edited by charlie0503, 28 March 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#41 agilitymum

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

A bit of flour on the table to leave footprints in.
A bit of cotton wool on the window as fur from the Easter Bunny's tail.
An Easter Egg hunt where all the kids put the eggs back in one basket to share equally.  (No tantrums or tears that way).

I prefer a Blue Bunny.

#42 mypigeonpair01

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

We love making the Easter bonnets for school. Traditionally we gorge ourselves on pancakes on Easyer sunday and seafood for the remainder of the day. Good Friday is also another seafood fest!
We have an egg hunt in our street and all the kids scoff chocolate.
I once worked in a private hospital where the bunny foot template was used extensively throughout and all babies were given a bunny or chick fluffy toy and older patients were given Easter eggs or hot cross buns (diabetic alternative). Loved working Easter Sunday - it was such a caring environment wub.gif
Pink bunny please  biggrin.gif

#43 missblonde20

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

[/color]Create easter egg hats and have a funky parade! Winner gets to eat ALL the eggs :-) It's fun and the kids get creative ! biggrin.gif

(Blue bunny!) cool.gif

Create easter egg hats and have a funky parade! Winner gets to eat ALL the eggs :-) It's fun and the kids get creative ! biggrin.gif

(Blue bunny!) cool.gif

[color="#ff00ff"]

#44 Immyxx

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Create an easter bunny red carpet with glitter and pictures and kind workds to greet him (seeing as the kids can't meet him they have to say thanks other ways)

Eater egg hunt always so fun and enjoyable

(pink bunny)

#45 Tall Poppy

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

We do an easter egg hunt with eggs that we have decorated ourselves. Using paints and textas. (if I'm lucky the kids get paint on the eggs rather than themselves or the walls!)
We also do drawings, paintings, collages using all different things such as magazines, newspapers, pens, paints whatever we find around the house and let the kids make whatever they would like.

My favourite activity that screams Easter to me is going to the Easter Show. I went when I was a child and now I love to take my children.

We also get a few chocolate eggs and bunnies and enjoy them.

I'd love the blue bunny.

Edited by BadKitteh, 29 March 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#46 Meandmyboys2010

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

For slightly older kids, we do a 'treasure' hunt where we leave notes and clues and they have to figure out where the eggs are based on the clues!

#47 yoursjinu

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

lot of church activities with heaps of coloured eggs and chocolates... easter egg treasure hunt and musical chair are the most loved..

i like the pink rabbit yay!!  i miss my pet bunny(ambatton) who got paralysed.. so sad we had to put him down.. i have all the loving memories of him..

#48 ammc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

Our little one is too little to know what Easter is all about, she'll get to experience her first taste of chocolate & just spend some quality time with mum, dad, nanny & great poppy. She'd love a pink bunny of her own.

Edited by ammc, 29 March 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#49 Annex

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

My kids love it when we decorate their rooms with homemade decorations like christmas, that way it gives them something to focus on and doing it their rooms keeps the rest of house clean, its a win win original.gif I would prefer the Pink bunny

Edited by Annex, 30 March 2012 - 12:55 PM.

#50 amesmiller

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

lots of arts and craft, colouring, and easter egg hunts!. I would love a blue bunny :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.