• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 Naz32

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Enjoy your night out Sam original.gif

#102 Onemorebub

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

Can I join in ?
I have been reading 'Sweet poison ' lately after finishing Fifty shades of grey - another story lol and am thinking about trying to kick-some- of the sugar habbit not sure if I could lose it forever but maybe wean off it a lil or take a sugar free month and see? Not for weight loss but for health.

Also thinking of swapping boot camp for Zumba anyone have any ideas on that?

#103 creativemummy

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Arrragh good to see that you guys are still chatting lots and that some things havent changed - still at least 3 pages to get through before i can post a reply!

with all the new happenings in our life thought to pop my head in EB and post in the conception threads - assistant conception for 2nd time around - hmm hard to find.. but have posted.. helped get some things off the chest!

thanx heavens the lil boy is feeling much better could almost gone to school today, but didnt want to send him when he isnt 100% well to get sick again.. So he'll be going monday.. ive got the dreaded lurgie - reminds me of that ad where the mum picks up the green bug and kicks it out the door of the house - how i am feeling.. just achy all over and head cold, tired.. im sure i'll feel better by morning i hope.

anyone looking forward to christmas? it only feels that we got over he last one, E been playing christmas cd's on the stero and asking questions about christmas.. have no idea what will get him for xmas, but no doult i will buy them days of xmas like most years!!

#104 cheekymonkey

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

Just putting an update in because I can (and we're below Feb group). wink.gif

Sam - is completely doing my head in as usual. He seems to have missed out on the impulse control portion of a human. I feel like I'm constantly disciplining him. Then he has a day like yesterday where he just got everything done amidst the odd crazy moment. It's a tease and I wish I knew what was going right those days to make them an everyday accurance.

Lucas - is going great guns at school. He's in the top groups in several subjects and learning at a pace that astounds me. At home, he's suffering middle child syndrome regularly. Everything is very unfair according to him. We were finally getting somewhere with his bedwetting until this month (he's back to being wet over 1/3 of the time, rather than less than 1/4). Sigh, we'll get there.

Adam - is the most hilarious little person. He totally doesn't intend to be, it's just his innocent little face with a very serious expression coupled with an Adamism being spoken. eg, "I can't say that dinosaurs are dead because I don't know that they are...but they're pretty old so I think they could be". He's a pretty clever little dude and learning at a pace rivalling his brother. He's up to level 20 readers and has been doing maths at a year one level. ohmy.gif He's decided he doesn't want to go to school anymore, though, as he's a home body at heart.

Miss R - is no longer my little girl. She's all of a sudden grown up and is now very independant. Still 'needs' me to take her to the loo though instead of just calling me once she's done.  rolleyes.gif  She went through a stage of not wanting to go to pre-school after a girl with an ASD sat on her and woke her up during rest time.  laughing2.gif  (I know, not really funny but the visual gets me every time) I do wish she wasn't in a hurry to grow up though. She keeps talking about when she turns "five then six".

I'm ambling along okay. Busy with all the kids activities, helping with school stuff, work, etc. DH started a new job last week. It meant a slight pay cut BUT at least it's permanent and he now has sick and annual leave. tthumbs.gif  Being summonsed to help with showers. Love to anyone who finds their way in to read.  hheart.gif

#105 Naz32

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

Is this the end?? Say it isnt so lol.  Well we have done well to keep going for this long I guess - lots of other groups have dropped off before us.  I will have to check out the SK site to see if there is more happening over there.

Not much to report from our end.  Exciting that Sarah is about to turn 4.  I have no idea what to get her at all for her birthday but will have to put my thinking hat on. No party this year though.

Hope everyone is well.  original.gif

#106 mamaknits

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

I seem to be able to post intermittently only. being logged in all the time or appearing to be so anyway.

Well, since I can post, I guess I shd post an update.

School hols has started for us. Work is also ramping up so that makes holiday care interesting as I am not yet ready for Alex to go on vacation care excursions. He attends one of the local vacation care places and is enjoying it. We've put him in for 3 days a week and he's off to work with Chris today. He'll have a ball. Last time he was there - last hols - he was quite happy all day as I sent plenty of food and he brought his laptop and books.

For me.. well, work is getting busier. In the current climate, I can't really complain as being busy means I have a job. The company has just been through a round of lay-offs.

Chris is well too. Busy at work as well, and nothing much new.

#107 caznjj

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

OMG I have not been into EB in ages and ages.... perhaps years. Had to contact fairfax as my passsword wouldn't even reset!

I'm a bit surprised that the last post was September, have we all run away (or been too busy like me LOL)

right-o well might pop back in a couple of months and see if anyone's around original.gif

#108 Mulan

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Ooh look last  post was February

#109 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:19 PM

:)

#110 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:59 PM

:p

#111 *Natski82*

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

:wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.